Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

SOCIAL PHONE EXTRACTOR - Laser Targeted Contacts For Your Whatsapp Marketing - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / SOCIAL PHONE EXTRACTOR - Laser Targeted Contacts For Your Whatsapp Marketing (829 Views)

Is Your Whatsapp Responding? / 50,000 USA Contacts For Mailchimp Or Campaigns / 50,000 USA Contacts For Mailchimp Or Campaigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SOCIAL PHONE EXTRACTOR - Laser Targeted Contacts For Your Whatsapp Marketing by frankebele: 4:25am On May 14, 2020
Guys, it's time to start thinking outside the box, now that it is eminent that a lot of jobs will be lost during and after this pandemic , what are your plans?
What kind of skills do you possess?
Or do you own a private business that offers goods or services?
The main problem faced today by entrepreneurs is where do I get leads to market my goods and services to?
One of the most reliable forms of getting leads these days Whatsapp marketing. Communicating with people by phone, Skype, or SMS message is often more effective than sending bulk email letters.
That is why Social Phone Extractor is a new and powerful software designed to scan the most important Social Network websites in search of the phone numbers and whatsapp numbers of all facebook/linkedin/twitter/instagram members.In addition to searching on these social sites, the program allows you to search and extract telephone numbers and Whatsapp numbers from the Web, taking full advantage of the potential of the main search engines: Google, Bing and Yahoo.
This Social Phone Number Extractor is really simple to use, just enter some keywords, perform the search and finally start extracting the information. In order to search and capture data and valid phone numbers here are some filters you can apply: country, city, category / job title, company name, and any other keywords.

Below is a detailed step-by-step guide that will show you how to extract phone numbers & whatsapp numbers with this “Social Scraper”

Very cheap and affordable just 1.5k
Contact me
prosperhaven007@gmail.com
Re: SOCIAL PHONE EXTRACTOR - Laser Targeted Contacts For Your Whatsapp Marketing by JokeAdeleke: 4:23am On Oct 15, 2020
frankebele:
Guys, it's time to start thinking outside the box, now that it is eminent that a lot of jobs will be lost during and after this pandemic , what are your plans?
What kind of skills do you possess?
Or do you own a private business that offers goods or services?
The main problem faced today by entrepreneurs is where do I get leads to market my goods and services to?
One of the most reliable forms of getting leads these days Whatsapp marketing. Communicating with people by phone, Skype, or SMS message is often more effective than sending bulk email letters.
That is why Social Phone Extractor is a new and powerful software designed to scan the most important Social Network websites in search of the phone numbers and whatsapp numbers of all facebook/linkedin/twitter/instagram members.In addition to searching on these social sites, the program allows you to search and extract telephone numbers and Whatsapp numbers from the Web, taking full advantage of the potential of the main search engines: Google, Bing and Yahoo.
This Social Phone Number Extractor is really simple to use, just enter some keywords, perform the search and finally start extracting the information. In order to search and capture data and valid phone numbers here are some filters you can apply: country, city, category / job title, company name, and any other keywords.

Below is a detailed step-by-step guide that will show you how to extract phone numbers & whatsapp numbers with this “Social Scraper”

Very cheap and affordable just 1.5k
Contact me
prosperhaven007@gmail.com

Is it still available?

(1) (Reply)

New Bathroom / Submit Your Quotations For A Pabx Installation Job! / Enterprise Resource Planner (erp)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.