Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,310 members, 7,957,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:42 PM

Curvy Sexy Woman Shaking Her Big Breast Online Got People Talking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Curvy Sexy Woman Shaking Her Big Breast Online Got People Talking (7937 Views)

Cherry Entafield: Corper Doctor Under Fire For Shaking Her Boobs / Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes / I Hate My Body Because, I'm Too Sexy...see My Hot Curvy Sexy Body(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Curvy Sexy Woman Shaking Her Big Breast Online Got People Talking by Mrop(m): 5:51am On May 14, 2020
Who owns this sexy mother oo please come and carry her away from online oo.

What is actually wrong with her self cos am finding hard to understand what this is all about. She was shaking her Big Asset profusely so as just to look sexy. It got alot of peolle talking online.

Just watch and drop your comment.

Watch The hilarious 18+ Clip HERE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Curvy Sexy Woman Shaking Her Big Breast Online Got People Talking by Mrop(m): 6:17am On May 14, 2020
Damn sexy
Re: Curvy Sexy Woman Shaking Her Big Breast Online Got People Talking by olamidedivotee: 7:39am On May 14, 2020
Very sexy
Re: Curvy Sexy Woman Shaking Her Big Breast Online Got People Talking by Mrop(m): 9:39am On May 14, 2020
wink
olamidedivotee:
Very sexy
Re: Curvy Sexy Woman Shaking Her Big Breast Online Got People Talking by Nobody: 10:48am On May 14, 2020
IF she comes down with BREAST CANCER tomorrow, she will rush to NAIRALAND for Financial Aid to commence Chemotherapy.., disturbing us with BANK accounts...
Doesn't she know that, such exaggeration can trigger a malignant process... ?
Any way she doesn't know since she is not meant to have sense.
Re: Curvy Sexy Woman Shaking Her Big Breast Online Got People Talking by Mrop(m): 1:49pm On May 14, 2020
smiley
EVILFOREST:
IF she comes down with BREAST CANCER tomorrow, she will rush to NAIRALAND for Financial Aid to commence Chemotherapy.., disturbing us with BANK accounts...
Doesn't she know that, such exaggeration can trigger a malignant process... ?
Any way she doesn't know since she is not meant to have sense.

(1) (Reply)

My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me! / I Have Been Starved For Long, I Need A Man To Chop Me Freely – Lady / I might die before I clock 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.