Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,903 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl (71158 Views)

Corpse Of 8-Year-Old Pupil Killed By Suspected Ritualists In Ogun (Graphic) / Man Cuts Off Breast Of 8-year-old Daughter For ‘growing Rapidly’ / Chukwudi Onweniwe: RUGIPO Student Sentenced To Death For Killing Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by Femuel(m): 4:30pm On May 14, 2020
post=89530032:
Should this be the way ? Death sentence is barbaric and should be abolished already

Modified: To everybody quoting me una dooh.. this guy could have been used for some form of labour l, he must be good for something.. he could have even been left to ponder on his mistake in his cell room forever.. I just think taking a life is too much.

If nah ur sister, u go talk like this naw we don see you.. Mr diplomacy
Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by naijaman2225(m): 4:33pm On May 14, 2020
jahbiz:
Anyone bearing name that ends with "ike" is always WICKED eg Wike, Dike.

WHAT ABOUT Mike?
Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by Femuel(m): 4:35pm On May 14, 2020
ogakizito:

Ph too get violence.

Last time I was there, I just dey apologize for the slightest thing like crossing someone's shadow

Guy u no well grin grin

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by naijaman2225(m): 4:46pm On May 14, 2020
stinflame:

No call name least they attack u... We all know what he is into , but trust me Nigeria Police or EFCC can never burst him ,unless his syndicate snitch on him .

YOU ARE VERY RIGHT, BRO.
Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by jovijovi: 5:01pm On May 14, 2020
Hmmmmmmmmmmm

The heart of man is truely wicked, who can know it.

Pls. Check my signature for your original and affordable waist trainer. Burn your fat without exercise and be of good shape at the comfort of your home. We deliver Nationwide
Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by Jeffyblaq(m): 5:08pm On May 14, 2020
gypsey:
If you live in a ghetto, bear it in your tiny mind that not everyone lives in a ghetto like you

thank you grin

Bitch Nigga!

I said Bleep off!!

How's that an issue?
Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 14, 2020
Jeffyblaq:

Bitch Nigga!

I said Bleep off!!

How's that an issue?
What's the meaning of Bitch Nigga! Bleep off! does that even mean anything? we don't use those kinda words in our big houses here where we live near the beach.

Thank you!
Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by Arewa1408: 5:59pm On May 14, 2020
Stephenomozzy:

Hung on his legs while submerged in a tank of hot salt water?

Because that will be a befitting capital punishment for such barbaric act of violence these ba$t@rds carried out on the poor soul they took away from the family

I Concur
Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by toprealman: 6:01pm On May 14, 2020
This one had too much time to waste despite having Profs Ebeniro, Abumere and co to contend with.
Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by chykmore(m): 6:22pm On May 14, 2020
they would have been used for money rituals instead of wasting them for free. the money made from the ritual should be given to the child parents Lol
Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by Iscoalarcon: 6:30pm On May 14, 2020
SeverusSnape:

Yes na, If blood flows too much to the head, That's a slow and agonizing death.

He deserves it, That's even being lenient for someone who has the heart to kill an innocent child in that gruesome manner.
I can't fathom how people can be this heartless.
wow this will be more painful than hanging by the neck. But this is actually the first time I am hearing of this type of punishment

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by doughtyv: 6:43pm On May 14, 2020
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Nkan nbe
Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by elpochas: 6:54pm On May 14, 2020
We are just here shouting up and down.The final say lies with the governor signing the death warrant.fine they have been sentenced to death by hanging,but will the governor sign the death warrant?That am not sure cos i cant remember the last time a death sentence was really carried out.
Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by jeph19(m): 7:00pm On May 14, 2020
sim37:
he wants to be one of the big boys on campus. Hmmmmmmm

He wants to drive 4matic and wear expensive perfume enter class when lecture dun almost end... Waterloo

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by Jeffyblaq(m): 7:36pm On May 14, 2020
gypsey:
What's the meaning of Bitch Nigga! Bleep off! does that even mean anything? we don't use those kinda words in our big houses here where we live near the beach.

Thank you!
Smiles!

U funny kid gypsey!!

Lyk I care who you are or where u live?

Very funny kid u are..

Get lost n don't be found. Please!!!
Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by Stmiceel(m): 8:21pm On May 14, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:
Money is the creator, the genesis of all evil.

That's a wrong notion.
Rather the love for money was.
I'd put it this way.
Money should never be pursued.
Pursue contentment and the little you worked for you can proudly call riches.
Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by PremierGuy(m): 8:41pm On May 14, 2020
Finally he got served.
This guy's atrocities were threading 3 years ago. Such a wicked fellow.
Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by Makanaki127: 8:53pm On May 14, 2020
mrajims:
I would have suggest they use them in lab for corona virus trial test
Na true oh
Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by Makanaki127: 8:58pm On May 14, 2020
emusmithyy:

The love of money IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL.

Assuming this pap made it, he would be dishing advice to young people like,

"hustle o, make police come carry Yahoo boys for compound, ignore you."

Na so u no talk lie Na so dem day talk once dem succed
Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by Ikpongiton: 9:09pm On May 14, 2020
where is the picture of chief ugo now?i want to see the face of that rude and arrogant land agent,who wanted to become a billionaire over night.hope those his choicest properties at eneka arnd other ill gotten wealth are seize
Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by Patieceiliya(f): 9:32pm On May 14, 2020
My dear brethren the only solution to our problems is GOD because the fear of GOD is the begining of knowledge/wisdom
Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by emusmithyy(m): 9:59pm On May 14, 2020
Makanaki127:

Na so u no talk lie Na so dem day talk once dem succed

This is your pidgin is destructive men.
Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by Stanchem029: 10:13pm On May 14, 2020
supercase1:

You are reasoning with an IQ of a 5 year old kid.subcontiously you have the belief that money rituals will make you have money but that's a foolish African superstitious lie.even the bad white guys that harvest organs of blacks or others doesn't even use it for ritual purposes.
I can't discuss spiritual matters with you despite your old age. Shalom
Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by Kaypeeboss(m): 10:13pm On May 14, 2020
philipstanley:
Wicked world
See this Manny, quick robbers, you go ovb just like that dead men don't count sha

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 14, 2020
Jeffyblaq:

Smiles!

U funny kid gypsey!!

Lyk I care who you are or where u live?

Very funny kid u are..

Get lost n don't be found. Please!!!
Is this rubbish supposed to make sense?
Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by iezeiyida(m): 11:23pm On May 14, 2020
Houseofglam7:
Hung by the leg
That’ll take too much time!
What happened to firing squad

Firing squad will give him easy death na.

I think the judge choose ''hung by the leg'', to suffer him for a very long time before he dies

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by Jeffyblaq(m): 4:41am On May 15, 2020
gypsey:
Is this rubbish supposed to make sense?
Aii..

Let it slide..

Cheers!
Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 7:36am On May 15, 2020
Jeffyblaq:

Aii..

Let it slide..

Cheers!
Good! learn to be polite next time.

And the world isn't a ghetto! grin grin
Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by Jeffyblaq(m): 7:49am On May 15, 2020
gypsey:
Good! learn to be polite next time.

And the world isn't a ghetto! grin grin

I don't argue to win..

You won!!
Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 8:14am On May 15, 2020
Jeffyblaq:

I don't argue to win..

You won!!

who's arguing with you?

you made a mistake, i corrected you.
Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by Jeffyblaq(m): 8:37am On May 15, 2020
gypsey:
who's arguing with you?

you made a mistake, i corrected you.
Very well.

I appreciate!
Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by CoolJulian: 11:45am On May 15, 2020
Quest for money! Lack of compassion! Imagine cutting the life of a little girl, from a very close family short, just like that!

Justice is truly served!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber / Mother, Elder Son Kill Younger Sibling In Lagos For Yahoo Plus Ritual / Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.