Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl (71108 Views)

Man Cuts Off Breast Of 8-year-old Daughter For ‘growing Rapidly’ / Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide / Chukwudi Onweniwe: RUGIPO Student Sentenced To Death For Killing Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by horlermidey12(m): 11:52am On May 14, 2020
Bo se ye ki o ri fun won niyen,awon alainiran,omo ale....to hell with them
Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 11:52am On May 14, 2020
post=89530032:
Should this be the way ? Death sentence is barbaric and should be abolished already

Modified: To everybody quoting me una dooh.. this guy could have been used for some form of labour l, he must be good for something.. he could have even been left to ponder on his mistake in his cell room forever.. I just think taking a life is too much.

You are a ritualist & evil sympathizer.. Karma is a bitch. To hell with you and your civility. Look around you! where has your civility taken Nigeria and Africa as a whole? China practice capital punishment for its criminals and china is way more civilized and progressive one million times ahead of Africa. Remain in your cave and watch alien reality CNN & BBC liberal news channels. forget that they once practice & still practices capital punishment for heinous crimes to set deterrent. Our prisons are full to capacity with murderers. They are being fed with taxpayers money while the innocent & righteous free citizens on the outside works their ass off & still starve to bed daily. The taxpayers money our government budget in feeding those dogs should be given to the poor righteous citizens struggling to earn lawful living not murderers. If you are so civilized why don't you go take them in your house and give them your hard labour job?
Don't worry, you shall fall victim to these devils one day and we shall see how civilized you really are. For now remain in your house and watch TV channels regulated by overfed & pampered liberal society that have never witnessed the unforgiving realities of our everyday life atrocities all their lives occurring everyday in black African jungles. I pity you because you are obviously delusional in thinking that you are better educated, civilized & informed by bringing rich, developed & organized western culture and way of life to the poor, underdeveloped & disorganized society of our own whose average citizen with with any presented slight opportunity would be ready commit crimes to escape the jungle. You are a MuMu! You don't get to define our standard with white peoples' way of life & culture. We are Africa, we are black, we should try to solve our problems our way according to our own reality not some far away alien realities across the Atlantic. You all need to come to your senses.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by ThatFairGuy: 11:53am On May 14, 2020
jaggabban:
U dey madt ni??
Very maddd

2 Likes

Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by ThatFairGuy: 11:54am On May 14, 2020
Nairobi33:

You are a ritualist & evil sympathizer.. Karma is a bitch. To hell with you and your civility. Look around you! where has your civility taken Nigeria and Africa as a whole? China practice capital punishment for its criminals and china is way more civilized and progressive one million times ahead of Africa. Remain in your cave and watch alien reality CNN & BBC liberal news channels. forget that they once practice & still practices capital punishment for heinous crimes to set deterrent. Our prisons are full to capacity with murderers. They are being fed with taxpayers money while the innocent & righteous free citizens on the outside works their ass off & still starve to bed daily. The taxpayers money our government budget in feeding those dogs should be given to the poor righteous citizens struggling to earn lawful living not murderers. If you are so civilized why don't you go take them in your house and give them your hard labour job?
Don't worry, you shall fall victim to these devils one day and we shall see how civilized you really are. For now remain in your house and watch TV channels regulated by overfed & pampered liberal society that have never witnessed the unforgiving realities of our everyday life atrocities all their lives occurring everyday in black African jungles. I pity you because you are obviously delusional in thinking that you are better educated, civilized & informed by bringing rich, developed & organized western culture and way of life to the poor, underdeveloped & disorganized society of our own whose average citizen with with any presented slight opportunity would be ready commit crimes to escape the jungle. You are a MuMu! You don't get to define our standard with white peoples' way of life & culture. We are Africa, we are black, we should try to solve our problems our way according to our own reality not some far away alien realities across the Atlantic. You all need to come to your senses.
God bless you

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by Houseofglam7(f): 11:55am On May 14, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Firing squad is not painful enough! That is better and best, or if they can be chop till DEATH. They deserve painful death
Ouch!
Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by ThatFairGuy: 11:56am On May 14, 2020
McClean573:
Why do we kill people who kill people to show them that killing people is wrong.
You need brain resetting.

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by ThatFairGuy: 11:57am On May 14, 2020
Houseofglam7:
Ouch!
Yeah! It will send signal to other potential wicked souls.
Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by Houseofglam7(f): 12:00pm On May 14, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Yeah! It will send signal to other potential wicked souls.

I agree completely smiley

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by Ghokes(m): 12:09pm On May 14, 2020
The quest for fast and quick money finished these guys.
Better still, the policeman had a good day which will serve as deterrent to others.
Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by adefemi007(m): 12:14pm On May 14, 2020
Houseofglam7:
Hung by the leg That’ll take too much time! What happened to firing squad
Bullet is now expensive
Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by Parisian: 12:15pm On May 14, 2020
Shut up.
McClean573:
Why do we kill people who kill people to show them that killing people is wrong.
Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by koriano123: 12:17pm On May 14, 2020
McClean573:

So what do u suggest we do??

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by Opaline: 12:20pm On May 14, 2020
How did he get the courage to pluck out someone's eyes, then take time to carve out the vagina? Mehn the heart of man is filled with something worse than evil : sad
Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by Giltexo: 12:20pm On May 14, 2020
Thank God he was rearrest..the news of his escape got me mad ....look at his eyes..like desert dragon.
Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by donlystra: 12:25pm On May 14, 2020
Getting rich and being famous is the cause of all this nonse
Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 14, 2020
McClean573:

It's the way society is structured, In a way it should serve as a deterrent to others who do commit such crimes, but this doesn't stop crime because it is not the solution.

Lots of people have been on death row and killed but it still doesn't change the fact that crime will still abound (Take The US for example).

I feel our moral standards are getting worse by the day. Institutions that should shoulder the responsibilities of living right like The Family, Religious Places, Schools etc are very weak and almost falling apart. Being patient is more often looked upon like being slow, people don't want to labour but would like to reap from where they didn't labour, no real love and so on.

Society is to some extent the true reflection of it's people, until you yes I mean you decide to start doing the right thing the change will follow through. Nobody is a saint we all have our bad sides but it's up to you to decide to be a better person and change society, affect lives and the world at large or wallow in the bitterness and dark space called "Evil" where nothing good ever comes from.

Last but not the least

There's this wonderful friend who loves you ❤️ so much that he died in our place on the cross for sins he didn't commit.

His name is Jesus and only him can save, only

Make him your personal Lord and Saviour Today if you haven't.

Good Afternoon Nigeria.........
Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by holocron: 12:32pm On May 14, 2020
desiredhome:

At the bold, there are so many of such people all over the place, living large, and you see girls fighting over them...

ALL OF YOU SAYING THAT HE CAN 'SUCCEED' OR BE WEALTHY THROUGH SUCH ACTS ARE AS GUILTY AS THE CONVICT, because the first step to committing such atrocity is to believe that you can 'make it' through such acts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 14, 2020
Jeffyblaq:

Don't thank me!

Bleep off!!

Please!!!
If you live in a ghetto, bear it in your tiny mind that not everyone lives in a ghetto like you

thank you grin
Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by WriterX(m): 12:46pm On May 14, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:
Money is the creator, the genesis of all evil.

Money is not my friend , money like everything else exploits the evil that dwells in our hearts.
Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by desiredhome: 12:49pm On May 14, 2020
holocron:

ALL OF YOU SAYING THAT HE CAN 'SUCCEED' OR BE WEALTHY THROUGH SUCH ACTS ARE AS GUILTY AS THE CONVICT, because the first step to committing such atrocity is to believe that you can 'make it' through such acts.

Sorry you didn't get me right, my point is, there are a lot of young guys living large through rituals,... if this guy wasn't got he probably will be fronting his evil wealth and some babes will be fighting over him
Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by blessing193: 12:50pm On May 14, 2020
He should be killed the way he desmenber that little girl body.he deserves horriable dead.
Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by Legendguru: 12:54pm On May 14, 2020
good
Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by sinah25: 1:00pm On May 14, 2020
That judgment is soft landing for me, they would have hang him on across and set him on fire from beneath. so that he would suffer pain and anguish before leaving.
Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by beauty7: 1:03pm On May 14, 2020
The man looks like Samuel Eto'o.

He resembles Samuel Eto'o the footballer facially.

Please is it true that Samuel Eto'o is from Akwa Ibom state?

I heard it said that the real name of Samuel Eto'o is Samuel Eto Okon which is Akwa Ibom name.

The short form of Eto'o is Eto Okon.
Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by holocron: 1:11pm On May 14, 2020
desiredhome:

Sorry you didn't get me right, my point is, there are a lot of young guys living large through rituals,... if this guy wasn't got he probably will be fronting his evil wealth and some babes will be fighting over him

I got you right my friend. NOBODY CAN LEAVE LARGE THROUGH RITUALS. It's just superstition. Believing it will lead to wanton atrocities like this.
Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by gracevile: 1:12pm On May 14, 2020
before what was he expecting that his life wont be taken away, rubbish as e sweet am kill person so as his death will bring relief to the girls parents and those he would have murdered in the future. Its a shame that his relatives were crying as the sentence was passed if i were the relative i would have carried out the sentence myself
Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by lecturer50(m): 1:18pm On May 14, 2020
u know i love u beauty udosen,but u must learn 2 think b4 u talk.

beauty7:
[s]The man looks like Samuel Eto'o.

He resembles Samuel Eto'o the footballer facially.

Please is it true that Samuel Eto'o is from Akwa Ibom state?

I heard it said that the real name of Samuel Eto'o is Samuel Eto Okon which is Akwa Ibom name.

The short form of Eto'o is Eto Okon.[/s]
Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by Oromwos: 1:20pm On May 14, 2020
Good one, so others can learn from him.
Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by Stephenomozzy(m): 1:22pm On May 14, 2020
NomzyJust:

That would be drowning.

A slow painful and worthy death

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by 21Ogodol: 1:34pm On May 14, 2020
If only killing this witch will bring back the young girl, his eyes are supposed to be plucked out before hanging him to death wicked being
Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by potonicomf(m): 1:45pm On May 14, 2020
Untainted007:
If to say he succeeded now and he buys Benz opposite sex will be eager to date him. His girlfriend will be saying he suffered with him before he made it. Hmmmmm what money will cause ehn. This ones doesn't deserve rest in peace rather than restless in hell.
This one is rest in pieces

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year / Kenyan Lady Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Defiling A 4-Year-Old Boy / SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.