Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,916 members, 7,863,199 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:56 PM

Don't give satan something to gloat about (the Church Is Alive And Not Closed) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't give satan something to gloat about (the Church Is Alive And Not Closed) (236 Views)

Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong / I Want To Leave My Father's Deeper Life Church. Is It Right? - Pastor's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't give satan something to gloat about (the Church Is Alive And Not Closed) by OpenYourEyes1: 6:31am On May 14, 2020
If you really have spirit of GOD in you, you will know how abominable "the church is closed" or "the church is dead" sounds.
The Church is in current battle with the forces of darkness and they are being subdued and ruled over as mandated by our Heavenly FATHER.

*Don't let them tell you in the future "we closed the church in the past" and will do it again
Re: Don't give satan something to gloat about (the Church Is Alive And Not Closed) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:36am On May 14, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
If you really have spirit of GOD in you, you will know how abominable "the church is closed" or "the church is dead" sounds.
The Church is in current battle with the forces of darkness and they are being subdued and ruled over as mandated by our Heavenly FATHER.

*Don't let them tell you in the future "we closed the church in the past" and will do it again
Re: Don't give satan something to gloat about (the Church Is Alive And Not Closed) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:47am On Jun 17, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: Who Are The Hypocrites On Here? / Odumeje Unleashes New Week Prayer / Brokenness. I Have Been Crucified With Christ And I No Longer Live But Christ.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.