Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Italy's Serie A Plans To Restart On June 13 - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Italy's Serie A Plans To Restart On June 13 (16352 Views)

Nigeria Vs Sierra Leone: AFCON Qualifier (2 - 1) On June 9th 2022 / La Liga Will Restart On June 11 - Spain's Sports Council Confirms / Anthony Joshua Set To Fight Kubrat Pulev At Tottenham Hotspur Stadium On June 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italy's Serie A Plans To Restart On June 13 by PureGoldh(m): 7:45am On May 14, 2020
AuroraBrls:

even history-wise within europe. The Germans have been a braver and more daring lot. l am still shocked with the French move of abruptly ending the season, l pray the adversely affected clubs wins in court and they will win if there be fairness. A Farmers League, never before has the name been so apt.

l was wondering wat the panic was all about when the clubs, players, stadia will be furnish with 100% of the best technology and health safety has to offer before and after games.

Come to think of it France wasn't even half adversely affected as Italy; football has gone beyond being just a game. lt honestly won't be out of place to use warfare as an appropriate analogy; shots are being fired all over active battlefields worldover. Shekau is even still being chased and the pandemic is counting against him while favoring the Chasers.

Football has become a Culture, Religion, Movement, a Pacifying and Unifying Catalyst etc...it puts food on the table, keeps people happy and hope alive more than Religion and Politics.

Nice points you gat there ...France just no wan bless screens thoo
Re: Italy's Serie A Plans To Restart On June 13 by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:47am On May 14, 2020
Meanwhile me waiting on Saturday to reach, all thanks to Germany.....

Re: Italy's Serie A Plans To Restart On June 13 by Renida: 7:49am On May 14, 2020
Italia

Meanwhile

Good Day Lovely People,

I'll design whatever graphic needs you want at 50% off the regular fee, no matter the designs you want, no matter the number of designs, provided you contact me to make this designs between today and May 20.

Contact me today, let's begin your projects branding....
Re: Italy's Serie A Plans To Restart On June 13 by joshuaidibia(m): 8:06am On May 14, 2020
Jestin:
I can’t wait for things to return back to normal. I never experienced such pandemic since i was born.

Back to normal? Don't be deceived. The world as we know it won't be back to normal for a while. There's what is called POST PANDEMIC
Re: Italy's Serie A Plans To Restart On June 13 by Fayos1(m): 8:08am On May 14, 2020
Op, your topic shows 'Seria A plans to RESTART'.
Restart what? angry angry
Re: Italy's Serie A Plans To Restart On June 13 by Bome01(m): 8:14am On May 14, 2020
Welcome development �
Re: Italy's Serie A Plans To Restart On June 13 by Achiever199(m): 8:14am On May 14, 2020
Jestin:
I can’t wait for things to return back to normal. I never experienced such pandemic since i was born.
The EPL resumes with Manutd vs Tottenham cheesy
Re: Italy's Serie A Plans To Restart On June 13 by Galaticos444: 8:18am On May 14, 2020
andysmith123:
those that said they can't do without watching football,have you died?
or do without betting
Re: Italy's Serie A Plans To Restart On June 13 by Christmasdon(m): 8:26am On May 14, 2020
ogbiwa:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/52654016
.WHERE HAVE HUMAN CONSCIENCE GONE >PEOPLE ARE DYING AND YOU WANT TO START FOOTBALLING VERY IRRESPONSIBLE OF ITALY AND GERMANY. W.H.O MAN LIVES IS AS STAKE. STAY AT HOME FOR US TO FIGHT THIS PANDEMIC.
Re: Italy's Serie A Plans To Restart On June 13 by emusmithyy(m): 8:34am On May 14, 2020
Ronaldo hater.

You had to use Chielini's pics.
Re: Italy's Serie A Plans To Restart On June 13 by dboo442: 8:34am On May 14, 2020
[quote authotr=ogbiwa post=89525677]Thanks to Germany for leading the way out of this whole melee[/quote] Bros it's not all about leading the way but how it pans out matters...i pray it work out 4 them oh.
Re: Italy's Serie A Plans To Restart On June 13 by Nobody: 8:42am On May 14, 2020
andysmith123:
those that said they can't do without watching football,have you died?

Yes o. Life is boring without football
Re: Italy's Serie A Plans To Restart On June 13 by RedNStripes(f): 8:48am On May 14, 2020
Hope they've been able to contain Covid19 situation in the country?
Re: Italy's Serie A Plans To Restart On June 13 by YungLasaint(m): 8:51am On May 14, 2020
This is so risky for italy... I thought they are the worst hit country during this pandemic... Anyway I wish them luck as I can't wait for any league to start.
Re: Italy's Serie A Plans To Restart On June 13 by AuroraBrls: 9:59am On May 14, 2020
seunlayi:

Op, this is how the heading from your source look like (Subject to Approval) , compare it with what you have here as if you are the one that just approved a proposed date.

Thanks for bringing this correction up.
lts very unwholesome and most unprofessional to give half facts, distort info to suit a particular purpose whether knowingly or unknowingly.

The original poster should be apologising by now; cos his take didn't add that the date was just tentative and still very subject to government approval.

Its a common trend nowadays to distort and dish out half facts...true journalism goes dead; propagandists, distortionists, social media influencers are on the rise. there really should be a purge. Social media should be controlled

1 Like

Re: Italy's Serie A Plans To Restart On June 13 by Joclebs(m): 10:39am On May 14, 2020
Re: Italy's Serie A Plans To Restart On June 13 by tradepunter: 11:31am On May 14, 2020
Reference:

China is not an honest country. They always work back from the answer. They have long announced they have defeated COVID 19 for propaganda reasons. Now they have to work to fulfill that.

A very interesting point sha... I have seen them as lie lie people.

Well that says a lot why they hack every godamn country on earth so that they steal their stuff in other to can walk the talk
Re: Italy's Serie A Plans To Restart On June 13 by engrjacuzzi: 11:59am On May 14, 2020
Welcome back football activities. We miss every action
Re: Italy's Serie A Plans To Restart On June 13 by Benega9(m): 2:31pm On May 14, 2020
grin grin grin grin....i missed watching ball o
Re: Italy's Serie A Plans To Restart On June 13 by NigeriaB(m): 4:34pm On May 14, 2020
Op, so you can not use Ronaldo picture for your thread abi...when you mention serial A, who should first come to your mind?

Glad to know that Ronaldo's haters will be forced to watch his game now ..
Re: Italy's Serie A Plans To Restart On June 13 by investigator007: 9:50pm On May 14, 2020
Nice one, football resumes soon, you could get enough data to watch online matches when you dial *432# on Airtel. No need congesting in viewing centers.
Re: Italy's Serie A Plans To Restart On June 13 by NightFood: 10:14am On May 17, 2020
investigator007:
Nice one, football resumes soon, you could get enough data to watch online matches when you dial *432# on Airtel. No need congesting in viewing centers.

Yeah. So With any Tecno phone you can do that?
Re: Italy's Serie A Plans To Restart On June 13 by investigator007: 6:17pm On May 31, 2020
sure you can do that with any smartphone, all you need do is dial *432# on Airtel and your good to go
NightFood:

Yeah. So With any Tecno phone you can do that?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yobo Launches Football Academy In Prisons (Photos) / Manchester Derby: Guardiola Doesn't Like Solskjaer's Comments About Kicking / Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.