Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,403 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Know Ur Prophets/pastors In Time Of Affliction - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Know Ur Prophets/pastors In Time Of Affliction (251 Views)

RCCG Has Over 200,000 Pastors In Nigeria — Adeboye / False Prophets/Pastors Described: Easy Identification Is Possible. / Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Know Ur Prophets/pastors In Time Of Affliction by Charlesedet: 6:52am On May 14, 2020
This pastor has been around the block for years now and am sure dat anyone around Calabar axis or its environs would av heard about him, I admired his works from a distance mostly cos his a young man who is in God's presence, bt from the onset of the ravaging pandemic covid-19, the pastor starts acting 19.
His name is Dr Goodheart Val Aloysius he is the metropolitan senior pastor of Father's House International Churches aka My father My father, The pastor revealed his Self-acclaimed portfolio in a Facebook post he made on 8th of April, 2020 as the "SA to MY GOVERNOR on witchcraft matters."
Recently, he started selling COVID-19 PREVENTION OIL for 100$(#390,000) on a Facebook post he made 13th of May 2020 as,
" THE SOLUTION IS HERE!!!
Get This COVID-19 PREVENTION OIL and gain spiritual immunity to the deadly Pandemic
with a seed of faith of 100 USD (100$)".

When Nigerians were all indoors because of the lockdown managing on the little means they had on their table just to survive the period, Pastor Aloysius made another post indirectly begging Nigerians but with PRIDE by saying "DURING THIS LOCK DOWN IT'S A SIN TO EAT WHEN YOUR PASTOR HAS NOT EATEN!!".
Also he has been on the news for asking the FG to release covid-19 positive cases for him to heal(which I know his church must sell Church-branded Facemask).

To crown it all, he has been asking FG to reopen churches because he described it as his office in another post link to him "I donate my office premises to the Federal Government to use as an isolation center for all that will test positive to COVID-19 or to be used as a testing center... By the Grace of God the church shall win this battle..."

All these said, is to make a point that Jesus our Lord warned us about this, “Take heed that no man deceive you.

“For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: … and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. All these are the beginning of sorrows” (Matt. 24:3–cool.

Re: Know Ur Prophets/pastors In Time Of Affliction by Charlesedet: 6:54am On May 14, 2020

Re: Know Ur Prophets/pastors In Time Of Affliction by iPrevail(m): 7:01am On May 14, 2020
I don't think he's a pastor.. He must be a comedian. angry

(1) (Reply)

Jesus At The Center Of It All / There Is No Greater Love Than This / Social Justice Is Not The Same As Biblical Justice; Professor Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.