Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

The Challenges He's Going Through Working At A Call Center In Canada - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Challenges He's Going Through Working At A Call Center In Canada (2397 Views)

FAAN To Ban Bribe Takers From Working At Nigerian Airports / What Nigerians Travelling To Dubai Are Going Through At Cotonou Airport / My Brother Abeg Leave Emeka, You Don't Know What He's Going Through (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Challenges He's Going Through Working At A Call Center In Canada by Firefox01: 5:13pm On May 14, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Bro I swear with my left balls you are 1 million % correct
You won't believe our neighbor is a bank manager in Polaris Bank and she still travel to New Jersey with her husband and two kids
Life in Nigeria is very much soft for them O
I don't know why they left Nigeria
Despite the good living here exotic cars
Fine house here in niaja
Infact their house top all the house in this street

Now tell me even the rich are leaving the shithole
We niggar also are trying hard to leave
Na just 800K dey hook me if I see am today
Am leaving this poo-hole by November
Have you finally decided to follow the advice of your relative and choose USA?
Re: The Challenges He's Going Through Working At A Call Center In Canada by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 14, 2020
Firefox01:
Have you finally decided to follow the advice of your relative and choose USA?
Yeah man
Re: The Challenges He's Going Through Working At A Call Center In Canada by Firefox01: 6:34pm On May 14, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Yeah man
You've seen the light. USA is the way. grin
Re: The Challenges He's Going Through Working At A Call Center In Canada by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 14, 2020
Firefox01:
You've seen the light. USA is the way. grin
You think so bro
Re: The Challenges He's Going Through Working At A Call Center In Canada by Firefox01: 6:48pm On May 14, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

You think so bro
I know so. grin
Re: The Challenges He's Going Through Working At A Call Center In Canada by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 14, 2020
Firefox01:
I know so. grin
You've been there before shocked
Re: The Challenges He's Going Through Working At A Call Center In Canada by Firefox01: 6:58pm On May 14, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

You've been there before shocked
As a kid, yeah. grin Waiting to complete school and finally disappear grin
Re: The Challenges He's Going Through Working At A Call Center In Canada by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 14, 2020
Firefox01:
As a kid, yeah. grin Waiting to complete school and finally disappear grin
May God help us all

1 Like

Re: The Challenges He's Going Through Working At A Call Center In Canada by hammed71(m): 7:20pm On May 14, 2020
zinibanks has faced USA like the rest of us, it now remains that Collins guy that you used to shout EUROPE OR NOTHING

3 Likes

Re: The Challenges He's Going Through Working At A Call Center In Canada by Firefox01: 7:53pm On May 14, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

May God help us all
Amen.
Re: The Challenges He's Going Through Working At A Call Center In Canada by adigun98(m): 10:40pm On May 14, 2020
Why the hype about USA,i personally don't like USA too ,high taxes,high medics
Re: The Challenges He's Going Through Working At A Call Center In Canada by megastu(m): 1:31pm On May 15, 2020
Same thing with me. I came back after schooling in the Netherlands and lived there and in the U.K for a while.

Visas to any country in the world no dey hard me but I choose to remain in Naija.
DaddyGngeess:

My brother you don't need to ask me that question because you don't know anything about me, I have travelled and leaved in almost all the countries in Europe since 1999, I am done, I am ok, so I am good here..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fatal Motor Accident At Waterside Junction Ogbor-hill In Aba / . / 20 Things That Only Happen In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.