Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Please Help A Depressed Soul - Advice Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help A Depressed Soul - Advice Needed (709 Views)

I Am 25 Years, Old Depressed, Unemployed And No Direction In Life. Advice / Advice Needed On How To Start Small Scale Production / Advice Needed On Setting Up A Block Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help A Depressed Soul - Advice Needed by Mcsauce92(m): 9:17am On May 14, 2020
Hello Nairalanders!

I'll try to make this as short as possible so as not to bore you out.

I have been a guest of this wonderful forum for few years now but never saw the need to register because I just read people's topics and comments. I had to register last month because I need to let out an issue which is giving me sleepless nights and almost getting me fed up of life itself.

I'm a young man in my late twenties, the first and only son amongst 4 sisters. I live on my one in a one room selfcon apartment with no help from family, they look up to me for help instead.

I have a pregnant girlfriend who will be due for delivery in less than 2 months, I have sent her to live with her parents because I can no longer care for her financially already raining insults as I couldn't provide for her needs. House rent expiring this month and landlord already sending me reminder.

I used to have a Job before the lockdown as a marketer in one of this banks which allows me to keep up with rent and basic amenities.

I'm at home now with no hope of getting money from anywhere, no street OT and no friends or family to help me through my predicament. Depression is already setting in as I think about my debts and all the bills I'm supposed to pay as a man.

I have never been in this situation, I always find a way to pay my bills but this time I am incapacitated to do so. I harldy feed not talk of taking care of family.

I have read through threads speaking on how to make money online on the business section but each time I contact them they either ask me to by eBook or pay a sum I don't have.

I'm appealing to kind hearted nairalanders to please help me with a business that I can do online to make some money. I am so broke right now I'm ready to do anything but don't have the money to buy books or subscribe for any training. I only have an android device and data.

Anyone willing to help in any form should please send me a PM or email me on grillcoin92@gmaildotcom

I am available for further questioning.

Thank you
Re: Please Help A Depressed Soul - Advice Needed by TheBusinessHub: 9:20am On May 14, 2020
Send me an email. You need to be counselled to know the right path to take in business so you can cater for your needs.
Re: Please Help A Depressed Soul - Advice Needed by Mcsauce92(m): 9:39am On May 14, 2020
TheBusinessHub:
Send me an email. You need to be counselled to know the right path to take in business so you can cater for your needs.

Thanks for your response, Please share your email address.
Re: Please Help A Depressed Soul - Advice Needed by meetme01: 10:14am On May 14, 2020
Mcsauce92:

Thanks for your response, Please share your email address.

New moniker. Thread carefully.
Re: Please Help A Depressed Soul - Advice Needed by Mcsauce92(m): 10:38am On May 14, 2020
meetme01:

New moniker. Thread carefully.

Thank you.

Is there anything at all you can suggest or someone you can refer me to? Ready to do anything. Things are very hard
Re: Please Help A Depressed Soul - Advice Needed by meetme01: 12:20pm On May 14, 2020
Mcsauce92:

Thank you.

Is there anything at all you can suggest or someone you can refer me to? Ready to do anything. Things are very hard

Just read through Nairaland very well. I believe you would have something to do. That's what I do
Re: Please Help A Depressed Soul - Advice Needed by Mcsauce92(m): 12:56pm On May 14, 2020
meetme01:

Just read through Nairaland very well. I believe you would have something to do. That's what I do

Thank you.
Re: Please Help A Depressed Soul - Advice Needed by jeffkennedy: 1:39pm On May 14, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/5795776/page1-updated-12-5-20

Please check the above thread, it might be useful to you.
Re: Please Help A Depressed Soul - Advice Needed by Mcsauce92(m): 2:45pm On May 14, 2020
jeffkennedy:
https://www.nairaland.com/5795776/page1-updated-12-5-20

Please check the above thread, it might be useful to you.

Thanks
Re: Please Help A Depressed Soul - Advice Needed by alphaNomega: 4:10pm On May 14, 2020
Mcsauce92:
Hello Nairalanders!

I have been a guest of this wonderful forum for few years now but never saw the need to register because I just read people's topics and comments. I had to register last month because I need to let out an issue which is giving me sleepless nights and almost getting me fed up of life itself.

I'm a young man in my late twenties, the first and only son amongst 4 sisters. I live on my one in a one room selfcon apartment with no help from family, they look up to me for help instead.

I have a pregnant girlfriend who will be due for delivery in less than 2 months, I have sent her to live with her parents because I can no longer care for her financially already raining insults as I couldn't provide for her needs. House rent expiring this month and landlord already sending me reminder.

I used to have a Job before the lockdown as a marketer in one of this banks which allows me to keep up with rent and basic amenities.

I'm at home now with no hope of getting money from anywhere, no street OT and no friends or family to help me through my predicament. Depression is already setting in as I think about my debts and all the bills I'm supposed to pay as a man.

I have never been in this situation, I always find a way to pay my bills but this time I am incapacitated to do so. I harldy feed not talk of taking care of family.

I have read through threads speaking on how to make money online on the business section but each time I contact them they either ask me to by eBook or pay a sum I don't have.

I'm appealing to kind hearted nairalanders to please help me with a business that I can do online to make some money. I am so broke right now I'm ready to do anything but don't have the money to buy books or subscribe for any training. I only have an android device and data.

Anyone willing to help in any form should please send me a PM or email me on grillcoin92@gmaildotcom

Thank you

Don't you have extended family members? Charity begins at home.
Re: Please Help A Depressed Soul - Advice Needed by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 14, 2020
I diligently read through your shared experience and my response will be inform of a big brother to you.

You had a job but never had a savings culture which could be as a result of lots of responsibilities that rests solely on you and draining your income which I can relate to because I have been there but I won't justify it because I have also learned from my past experiences which is always the reason why we all must strive to learn how to start saving #1 from every #3 earned no matter the situation or circumstances are.

The future is heavily pregnant with uncertainties like Covid-19 which has suddenly altered the entire globe and disrupt global economic activities which also have a multiplying negative impacts on people's lives which you can also relate to.

You must also understand that venturing into any online business model or venture isn't an immediate escape route from being broke nor a source of immediate income to fix your immediate problems but just like every offline businesses, online businesses too don't generate income immediately but also need's to be nurtured till it starts producing the desired results and it takes conscious and consistent efforts to get to that point.

I can easily ask you to drop your email so i can reach out to you privately but i honestly don't see the need for that since you shared your problems openly here then you need candid and honest responses here that will guide you through making informed decisions and not opening up yourself for exploitations which is why my advice to you is this, you may be tensed up right now because you think you have the biggest problem on earth which is an emphatic No, you don't.

Keep an open mind and read up all offer's of different online business proposal that will be coming your way but be very shrewd by researching on every proposal to find what the challenges are before making up your mind on which of these online endeavors to embark on.

I don't need your email for anything but I will provide you with a link to watch the strategy i personally use in making money online so you can look it up and decide for yourself what's best for you.

https://monthlyincome4all.com/

Wishing you the very best.

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Depressed Soul - Advice Needed by courage54(m): 8:01pm On May 14, 2020
Where is your location and what business ideas do you have that one can invest in?
Re: Please Help A Depressed Soul - Advice Needed by Mcsauce92(m): 8:38pm On May 14, 2020
alphaNomega:

Don't you have extended family members? Charity begins at home.

Just like any other human, I have extended family members. The problem is we are not that close, I can't remember the last time a relative of mine helped any of us.

And well, I am not asking for charity per say. I read a lot of threads about people who make money online but I have no idea how to ply that route. I just need someone to guide me in doing something profitable. I know we still have kind hearted nairalanders on this forum and I'm hoping someone will help a brother.

Thank you
Re: Please Help A Depressed Soul - Advice Needed by alphaNomega: 3:18pm On May 15, 2020
Mcsauce92:

Just like any other human, I have extended family members. The problem is we are not that close, I can't remember the last time a relative of mine helped any of us.

And well, I am not asking for charity per say. I read a lot of threads about people who make money online but I have no idea how to ply that route. I just need someone to guide me in doing something profitable. I know we still have kind hearted nairalanders on this forum and I'm hoping someone will help a brother.

Thank you

If you have a valid reason, setup a gofundme account
Re: Please Help A Depressed Soul - Advice Needed by PuZZyNegro: 4:07pm On May 15, 2020
Mcsauce92:
Hello Nairalanders!

Thank you

If you are looking for cash to solve your immediate problems, online business is not one of the sources for such quick cash.

You need something like Uber driving that will fetch you immediate cash.

You don't have reliable source of income yet you got your girlfriend pregnant.

Online business is not for everybody. If you don't have the passion and skills, you may as well not bother

(1) (Reply)

Come Pick A Thing Or Two! / Business Ideas For 150-200k Budget / How To Build E-learning Platform From Scratch: The Complex Guide From Idea To MV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.