Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Come Pick A Thing Or Two! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Come Pick A Thing Or Two! (707 Views)

Nigerian Girl Flaunts Dollar Bills: 'See Money! Come Pick If You Are Hungry' / How To Pick A Product To Promote On Clickbank / MTN To Pick More Banks To Work On Planned Nigerian IPO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come Pick A Thing Or Two! by Joyeous: 3:55pm On May 19, 2020
Hey guys!

So, this thread is basically designed to provide helpful tools & resources to everyone for free...

If you come across this thread and also have any helpful material that you can share in here for free please do, we'd really appreciate.

The purpose of this is to help each other grow. The economy is in a really bad shape right now and a lot of people are looking to make a "shift," but either don't know where to start or don't have enough money to start.

This might actually be "their" proverbial light at the end of the tunnel.

Let's #share4free!!!

1 Like

Re: Come Pick A Thing Or Two! by Yuceeluv(f): 3:59pm On May 19, 2020
Here to learn. smiley
Re: Come Pick A Thing Or Two! by Joyeous: 4:02pm On May 19, 2020
Free Courses With Certificate of Completion.

It's easy to learn these days. And the best part? You don't have to pay �

Oxford Home Study gives you access to some of their finest courses for FREE and with Certificate of Completion...

They have tons of free courses including:

� Business Management Course
� Fashion Design Course
� Event Management Course
� Internet Marketing Course
� Interior Design Course
� Digital Marketing Course
� Leadership and Management Course
And much more...

Visit https://www.oxfordhomestudy.com/free-online-courses-with-certificates to start learning for free!!!
Re: Come Pick A Thing Or Two! by Joyeous: 4:31pm On May 19, 2020

1 Like

Re: Come Pick A Thing Or Two! by Joyeous: 4:55pm On May 19, 2020

1 Like

Re: Come Pick A Thing Or Two! by Joyeous: 4:58pm On May 19, 2020
You're welcome. I hope you get to pick a thing or two from this thread
Yuceeluv:
Here to learn. smiley

1 Like

Re: Come Pick A Thing Or Two! by Joyeous: 7:24am On May 20, 2020
Here's a free video course on Learn Designing Using Adobe Photoshop from Scratch

https://www.eduonix.com/courses/Graphic-Design/Learn-Designing-Using-Adobe-Photoshop-from-Scratch

Here's a free video course on Shopify guide: The complete shopify store creation course

https://www.udemy.com/course/the-complete-shopify-store-creation-course/?couponCode=SFMAYFREE2

Here's a free video course on Content Marketing Strategy & Techniques: Beginner to Expert

https://www.udemy.com/course/content-marketing-strategy-u/?couponCode=CONTENT87

Here's a free video course on QuickBooks Pro Desktop 2020, 2019, & 2018 Start to Finish

https://www.udemy.com/course/quickbooks-pro-2018-start-to-finish/?couponCode=5C61AAFCFFC1067FFCDF

Here's a free video course on Beginners Landing Page Course

https://www.udemy.com/course/the-landing-page-course/?couponCode=GIVEAWAYSPECIAL

Hurry, videos to expire soon.
Re: Come Pick A Thing Or Two! by Joyeous: 9:50am On May 20, 2020
Tools & resources go beyond sharing free courses, lessons, or tutorials.

Here's a little smthn smthn I have for you today:

� Exercise Your Brain Everyday*

It is the most powerful computer in the world
Your brain gets stronger when you exercise it everyday.

The stronger it gets, the more money you can make because the quality of your ideas will increase.

So, what can you do to exercise your brain;

1. Read Books
2. Meditate
3. Think

These 3 things develop your mind and increase its capacity but majority of people don't do any of these.

Instead, they do things that weaken their brain like spending a lot of time on social media.

If you will read books, think and meditate for just 1 hour daily, this will set you apart from the majority of people out there.
Remember, your life is your responsibility.
May God help us all.

Thank you.
Much Love �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Come Pick A Thing Or Two! by Joyeous: 11:17am On May 21, 2020
Hey guys!

So, I made a post about "freelancing" in a Facebook group I belong to yesterday and a couple of people were asking me what it means.

In the spirit of learning, I decided to create this short post to make freelancing a bit clearer.

So…

*Who is a freelancer?*

A freelancer is a self-employed person who offers their services for a fee, often working on several jobs for multiple clients at a time.

It is a form of self-employment that allows people to earn hourly or daily rates for their work without any expectation of a permanent single client, although the working relationship can be ongoing.

*Why freelancing?*

- Affordable to begin if you already have the skills and equipment for the job

- You can start quickly. Find a client and start get to freelancing

- It can be done on the side to generate extra income

- It also gives you the independence that 9-5 jobs don’t

*There are a few cons as well*

- New freelancers often earn low pay

- It can take some time to build a full time income

- Work and income can be irregular

*But what kind of jobs can a freelancer offer?*

- Graphic design

- Copywriting

- Translation

- Photography

- Web development, etc.

*So how do you get started?*

The first and most important thing is you need to have a valuable skill that you can sell to potential clients. If you don’t have any, learn a skill or two. Time invested in yourself is never wasted.

Once you’ve decided on the skills you want to offer, there are online freelance platforms like Upwork, Fiverr, PeoplePerHour, 99design, Toptal, Freelancer, etc. that connects you with clients across the globe. Sign up with one or two, and get to freelancing.

That’ll be all for now guys.
Got any questions? Leave a comment and I’ll reply as fast as I can.

Thank you

Much love �

1 Like

Re: Come Pick A Thing Or Two! by Joyeous: 9:09am On May 22, 2020
Stevie89:
My choice is web design. I have a practical character. I chose a job with maximum demand and good pay. I try not to spend a lot of time on each individual project, this is unproductive. I usually use saasdesign.io template libraries. There are a lot of good options, the main thing is to be able to adapt it correctly. I am a freelancer and work with individuals. My skills are enough for a good and high-quality work. My customers are always satisfied.

That's really awesome. Can you share with us some of your secrets on how you get customers in your line of work?
Re: Come Pick A Thing Or Two! by Joyeous: 9:09am On May 22, 2020
The first step to unlimited income stream!

Do you know that you can make More Money doing xyz for individuals and companies around the world.

How is this possible?

A lot of things have changed and companies or individuals are no longer looking for certificate, but ability and skill to perform a giving task for them.

In this post, I will be showing you different ways to make money, consistently doing minimal and huge projects for companies and individuals around the world.

What is the first step?

Their is always a first step for everything.
First thing first, right. Get or Learn a profitable skill set.

Below are skills I HIGHLY recommend that will guarantee you N50k weekly.

1. Affiliate Marketing
2. Graphics design skill
3. Website design skill
4. Copy Writing
5. Facebook marketing(Mgt)

These skillsets are very profitable if you dedicate your time, energy and investment learning them.

No room for excuses, most of this skill can be learnt from YouTube and the good thing about it, is FREE. But if you want to learn FAST and without making mistakes, its best to get a mentor or successful guide.

However, you need dedication and consistency.

I will stop here today, if you got any questions leave it in the comment section.

Much Love �
Re: Come Pick A Thing Or Two! by Joyeous: 6:55pm On May 25, 2020
Someone posted a question on my Facebook timeline that got me thinking.

I have decided to post that same question here to see our reactions.

The question is: Is a house an Asset or a Liability?
Please post you answers in the comment box

(1) (Reply)

My account got hacked, I just retrieved it / Face Shield At #450 Pre Order / Register On Www.imcdatalink.com Also Known As Immaculate Data Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.