Stats: 3,195,305 members, 7,957,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:55 PM

Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) (69251 Views)

Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) / Youths Destroy Ozarike In Umunneochie Abia Over Land Dispute (photos) / 85-year-old Woman Imprisoned In Abia Over Son’s Crime. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) by Adgideon(m): 2:54pm On May 14, 2020
Igbo amaka when biafra finally comes , how many will be left

Re: Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) by cleod: 2:57pm On May 14, 2020
Your wife mist be funny ,common 170k and she changed. When people earn 500k 6000 1000 and they are normal.
Re: Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) by Myer(m): 2:59pm On May 14, 2020
Olunmercy56:
shocked shocked shocked All because of what That man should be hanged.

Igbos *spits*
Very useless set of people.
Yet the most tribalistic bigots.

The other day two igbos kept stabbing themselves with broken bottles unti they killed eachother over argument between their wives.

This is why igbos make the worst leaders yrt they want to rule Nigeria with their lack of sense and no sound judgement.

Re: Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) by Smartwave: 3:03pm On May 14, 2020
Igbo with deadly hatred to each other is as old as man kind.

Re: Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) by chinwezdasilva: 3:07pm On May 14, 2020
I know those men wey dey dat background
Re: Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) by Dcasca1: 3:07pm On May 14, 2020
I don't think this guy is mentally ok. However, he needs to face the consequences of his actions.
Re: Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 14, 2020
Nawa.

I burst into laughter not because someone died but because,

The last mango I purchased was 4 for N100.

The one before the last one was 5 for N100.
Re: Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) by megol: 3:09pm On May 14, 2020
people should always try to control their anger. when are angry, the devil steps into your heart that makes you do the unimaginable.
Re: Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) by Powerintoxicate: 3:09pm On May 14, 2020
OriOko88:
Haaa. Not too surprised. Most igbo men who live in d village are always very violent, intolerant and overly hostile. I am not sounding bigotry atal, I had d first hand experience during service in ihembosi village, anambra. Same as their women. The villagers of that community could fight over anything, from fowls, farmland, goats, trespassing on property and it always led into serious physical fights that we corpers feared our lives. Lol. Igbos re generally not accommodating. Rip to the dead. I think the man is mentally unstable.
igbos are NEVER ACCOMMODATING. the funny thing is they want you to accommodate them or be accommodating to them. They are very wicked hate visitors

Re: Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) by Powerintoxicate: 3:14pm On May 14, 2020
cooltola:
I am sure that his intention was to injure his cousin but he did not mean to kill his cousin. He is remorseful and God will forgive him if he ask for forgiveness. No one is perfect, judgement requires mercy
joke. Intention to cause grievious bodily harm is murder already. Definitely vyou can't argue he just wanted to injure this was a sharp cutlass

Re: Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 3:14pm On May 14, 2020
Yeah.
Gangstar movies
Esp jail haedcore
lakezone67:

You go like black American films ���
Re: Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) by Chochovini: 3:17pm On May 14, 2020
THE Igbos don‘t joke with anything food. Very stingy set of people. The yorubas are far more generous.

Re: Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) by Powerintoxicate: 3:17pm On May 14, 2020
wellmax:
I love the ibos, they are talk and do. Unlike those cowards who only fight with mouth.
Action is better. Show them who you are and what you can do.
you are sick and depraved. Oh talk and do tribe which was why ojukwu threatened Nigeria to a civil war shouted and ran away to Ivory coast after his ass was severely beaten. Cowards

Re: Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) by Billygee2u: 3:18pm On May 14, 2020
Olunmercy56:
shocked shocked shocked All because of what That man should be hanged.
Re: Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) by ofiko123(m): 3:21pm On May 14, 2020
Cain and Abel..
Re: Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) by Yongsiggz(m): 3:22pm On May 14, 2020
adedayoa2:
What is with this mango ehhhh, see what my former neighbour did to his wife's younger sister. Because of this mango fa
You sure sey that thing no be dick
Re: Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) by adecz: 3:25pm On May 14, 2020
See how ordinary mango has
destroyed an extended family forever!!
Re: Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) by tobeyice(m): 3:26pm On May 14, 2020
This world has really turned to something else ��
Re: Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:33pm On May 14, 2020
Which kind nonsense be the naaaaaah.

make dem cut the man two hands first before any other thing.

Re: Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) by Neddyogu(m): 3:35pm On May 14, 2020
This is more than Mango jare. Underlying quarrels go don full ground already. They haff not said d whole truth.
Re: Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) by Kinematics: 3:43pm On May 14, 2020
I'm not surprised, potopoto republic grin

Re: Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 14, 2020
Discombulator:

It's 10naira actually
I have sent u a mail.
Re: Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) by Ulysses71: 3:48pm On May 14, 2020
I wanted to say "abia people are backward" but i wont. smiley
Re: Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) by captainking(m): 3:52pm On May 14, 2020
That man should be killed in a slow way..
Re: Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) by Thetruthalways: 3:53pm On May 14, 2020
I went throught the comments on the first page no bigotry exhibited here...no hatred...ethnicity and so on....replace that Abia with any North west or North east state...you will have seen various bigotry comments...saying all sort of this like almajiri....north and illiteracy... How the north is the problem of Nigeria.... North dragging Nigeria back...blah blah blah....
A lot of southerner will say Northerners exhibit bigotry more but hell no..
Does that mean must people here are hypocrites?
I didn't intend to insult anyone here...am just stating the obvious....

Re: Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) by afecgivers: 3:54pm On May 14, 2020
They should just leave the guy, he is not a bastard, igbo that smokes igbo...what do you expect! Overreaction.

Re: Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) by Lagospikin65433: 3:58pm On May 14, 2020
see below
Re: Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) by victorian(f): 4:00pm On May 14, 2020
Its because of envy . Not anger .

Anyways some people have eyes but can't see.

Rip to the dead man
Re: Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) by Nwaonyishi69: 4:04pm On May 14, 2020
Do they still eat human meat there?
Re: Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) by adedayoa2(f): 4:10pm On May 14, 2020
Yongsiggz:

You sure sey that thing no be dick
my brother, i no just understand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Charity Ngozi Ezeh Raped And Murdered In Enugu (Photos) / Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri / Nigeria's Most Brilliant Kidnapper Evans Paraded After His Arrest In Lagos.Photo