Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

My Pet Snake - Pets (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Pet Snake (83627 Views)

US Police Shoot 18ft Pet Snake As It Strangled Its Owner To Death (Pics) / My Pet Snake / Man Strangled To Death By His Pet Snake In Ghana (Photos,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Pet Snake by Kabir5643(m): 2:42pm On May 17, 2020
dazzlingd:
sad

I'm tired of snake threads....
I've been too cautious lately checking my toilets, my window and all, my laptop charger scared the hell out of me recently.....
No more snake threads

I swear
Re: My Pet Snake by whycee001(m): 3:20am On May 21, 2020
daveFBL:
Finally, I was able to capture a snake alive without hurting it. Its still small, not more than 2 weeks old from the look of things.

The specie happens to be House brown snake, they are non-venomous snakes. You can confirm... Its day 2 with it. But just wondering where I can get pink mice or anything to feed her with. She's a female. I checked for that also.

Hope its not a bad idea?
Galant bro
i want to ask abt the well being of your lovely pet
Re: My Pet Snake by KingAfo(m): 9:51am On May 21, 2020
positivevibez:
If it's non Venomous how does it kill mice obviously it's not a constrictor Op na express you really dey go
They have sharp teeth and there venom is enough to weaken rodents but not harmful to human
Re: My Pet Snake by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 23, 2020
Hmm
Re: My Pet Snake by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 23, 2020
Snakes!!
Re: My Pet Snake by whycee001(m): 9:37am On May 31, 2020
daveFBL:
Finally, I was able to capture a snake alive without hurting it. Its still small, not more than 2 weeks old from the look of things.

The specie happens to be House brown snake, they are non-venomous snakes. You can confirm... Its day 2 with it. But just wondering where I can get pink mice or anything to feed her with. She's a female. I checked for that also.

Hope its not a bad idea?

how far guy
Re: My Pet Snake by prosper87: 12:24am On Jul 05, 2020
clap for urself u are keeping snake has pet keep it up I pity u it will end in tears kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos / Meet My Indoor Rottweiler - Khal Drogo / Snap and upload your pet here [season 1]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.