Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Pray Your Way To Marital Bliss : Day 1. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pray Your Way To Marital Bliss : Day 1. (131 Views)

Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life / Pray Your Way To Marital Bliss : Day 21. / ©PRAYERS INSPIRED - PRAY YOUR WAY THROUGH 2018™ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pray Your Way To Marital Bliss : Day 1. by MFMRevivalist: 9:45am On May 14, 2020
INSPIRED BY THE HOLY GHOST ; THE REVIVAL HOUR MINISTRY (ON FACEBOOK) PRESENTS : PRAY YOUR WAY TO MARITAL BLISS.
A TWENTY ONE DAYS PRAYER PROGRAMME, FOR READY TO MARRY SINGLES AND SINGLES THAT WANTS TO PRAY AHEAD OF THEIR MARRIAGE FOR FUTURE MARITAL SUCCESS.
FROM MAY 14TH - JULY 3RD 2020.
TEN NEW PRAYERS PER DAY.
PRAYERS CAN BE PRAYED AT ANYTIME OF THE DAY.
TEXT : GEN 2:18 - And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.
DAY 1. (14TH, JULY, 2020)
PRAISE/WORSHIP.
CONFESSION : Psalm 91.
PRAYERS.
1) Anyone that is yet to get married amongst my friends, that says I will not get married before them, you are a liar, receive divine judgement, in the name of Jesus.
2) Anyone that is yet to get married amongst my siblings, that says I will no get married, the Lord rebuke you, in Jesus name.
3) Anyone whose child is yet to get married in my mother's house, that denies me of my marriage now, receive angelic slap, in the name of Jesus.
4) Anyone whose child is yet to get married in my father's house, that says my marriage will not be possible, your time is up, be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
5) If it is a curse not to get married on time in my bloodline, let it be broken by the blood of Jesus.
6) Anything evil that has been done with my hair, in order to transfer my glory, be averted and punish your doers, in the name of Jesus.
7) Any evil soap I have bathed with in the past, that has robbed me off my virtues, I cancel your effect by the blood of Jesus.
cool Every end-time satanic rage, against Christian Homes and Marriages, dry up by fire, in the name of Jesus.
9) O God, arise and change the story of every ready for marriage singles to glory, in Jesus name.
10) Year 2020, hear the Word of the Lord, you shall be my year of marital bliss, in the name of Jesus.
NOTICE BOARD : Just in case you have not yet accepted Jesus into your life and you want this prayer programme to work for you, you can do that by saying " Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept you as my Lord and Personal Savior. I believe in my heart that you died and rose from the dead to save me. I'm sorry for all my sins, please forgive me and write my name in the book of Life. Henceforth, help me to live for you alone. In Jesus name, Amen."
Congratulations you are now born again!
Thanks for praying and God bless you.
Continues tomorrow, Stay Connected.
© ANTHONY AKHIGBE .
Re: Pray Your Way To Marital Bliss : Day 1. by Renida: 9:50am On May 14, 2020
These prayer points breeds hatred. And toxic environment. Why not go to the root of every issue and direct the prayer arrows there.

How about.

1. Father in the name of Jesus, you know all timings and nothing is hidden from your sight, in the name of Jesus, visit every to root of marital delay in my life with judgement and fire.

Making prayer points seems targeted at innocent persons ( under the camouflage of siblings and families ) breeds severely toxic relationships

(1) (Reply)

I Am Wonderfully Made By Jesus Christ Crucified; My Soon Coming King / Is There Such A Thing As God's Time?signs / Watchful Time!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.