Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,992 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World (72462 Views)

Governor Soludo Completes Renovation Of Anambra Legislative Buildings / 'Buhari Wears $640 Shoes, Seeks Loans Of Countries Presidents Wear $100 Shoes' / Presidency React To US List Of Countries Which Practice Religious Intolerance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 14, 2020
grin
biosystech:
Maybe it's just me but who else noticed that apart from Nigeria, it seems citizens of other nations can walk past their parliament building, even park across the road close to the building.

Its for security reason wink cheesy
Re: Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World by kemii6931: 9:15pm On May 14, 2020
[color=#] 200046[/color]
Re: Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World by Yemike(m): 9:15pm On May 14, 2020
biosystech:
Maybe it's just me but who else noticed that apart from Nigeria, it seems citizens of other nations can walk past their parliament building, even park across the road close to the building.
That's because we practice government of the sheeples while they practice government of the people.

3 Likes

Re: Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:18pm On May 14, 2020
Nice architecture.

4 Likes

Re: Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World by modaink333: 9:18pm On May 14, 2020
Follow
Re: Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World by johnglo2(m): 9:21pm On May 14, 2020
pls what is the cost of building naija assembly complex to the cost of renovation as captured in 2020 budget? Renovation fit cost pass the book value of the building as at December 2019.

1 Like

Re: Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World by Exc2000: 9:21pm On May 14, 2020
Nigeria truly repped this one well

Canada and India are also a class on their own

1 Like

Re: Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World by Gentlealibu: 9:21pm On May 14, 2020
cool
Re: Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World by Focusmind: 9:21pm On May 14, 2020
OP, I am yet to see the mother of all parliament buildings - the prestigious Westminster building in UK

Please show the iconic UK parliament with the clock, the big Ben, in front of it.

Parliament buildings are supposed to be iconic buildings with gothic- cathedral like structures and not that nonsense in Abuja.

15 Likes

Re: Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World by ibawon(m): 9:22pm On May 14, 2020
I never knew Nigeria parliament building was like that I always thought it was the one that looked like mosque with the green roof

5 Likes

Re: Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World by fabuloz1(m): 9:22pm On May 14, 2020
biosystech:
Exactly what I observed. They could be attacked while they are debating you know
Re: Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World by Davidzy23(m): 9:23pm On May 14, 2020
India, Canada and Switzerland... beautiful structures

3 Likes

Re: Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World by Criptofxt10: 9:23pm On May 14, 2020
grabs seat
Re: Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World by uuzba(m): 9:23pm On May 14, 2020
Some others outside the world

4 Likes

Re: Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World by AgroTrade: 9:23pm On May 14, 2020
So many fine edifice

Re: Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World by monfizzy(m): 9:24pm On May 14, 2020
U.K. parliament building is the oldest in modern democracy and by far the best.
Re: Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World by icansimi(m): 9:25pm On May 14, 2020
Fantastic pictures.....

Erectile dysfunction...... What if there is a better way? Check my signature� 08035042609
Re: Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World by PureGoldh(m): 9:25pm On May 14, 2020
Hmm...Nice article
Re: Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World by Xzellentgraphic: 9:26pm On May 14, 2020
ibawon:
I never knew Nigeria parliament building was like that I always thought it was the one that looked like mosque with the green roof
The building was built during obasanjo tenure

1 Like

Re: Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World by Asiri1991: 9:26pm On May 14, 2020
Nigeria get taste sha
Re: Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World by muykem: 9:28pm On May 14, 2020
Canada own be like old Roman empire. Ghana building is like those old structures at university of ibadan.

11 Likes

Re: Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World by eleko1: 9:29pm On May 14, 2020
cool
Re: Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World by ruggedtimi(m): 9:30pm On May 14, 2020
Krem
Re: Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World by Mulatta(m): 9:30pm On May 14, 2020
Xzellentgraphic:

The building was built during obasanjo tenure
Man am confused, so the one that looks like mosque is where buhari sleeps

1 Like

Re: Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World by Exc2000: 9:31pm On May 14, 2020
johnglo2:
pls what is the cost of building naija assembly complex to the cost of renovation as captured in 2020 budget? Renovation fit cost pass the book value of the building as at December 2019.

what you see as budget for renovation covers renovation and also completion of staff quarters, legislative quarters and other offices, so that legislators wount be charging us housing allowance annually

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World by eleko1: 9:33pm On May 14, 2020
@ least Dey nor steal the money.Kip the same loot here/with pipu like Gando
StephenBB:
Parliament of Switzerland

Our brothers thet are helping us to keep Abacha savings grin grin grin
Re: Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World by Osidazz19: 9:33pm On May 14, 2020
The tour of the US Capitol is a very interesting tour. If you ever get the opportunity to be in DC, make sure to visit. You need to book in advance.

1 Like

Re: Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World by Drizzy5001(m): 9:37pm On May 14, 2020
Nigeria's building is very small.
And na dumb brains full inside

10 Likes

Re: Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World by tunary(m): 9:39pm On May 14, 2020
Almost everything about Nigeria is annoying

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World by columbus007(m): 9:42pm On May 14, 2020
sonnie10:
Nigeria is just a f**king undercover Islamic country. What the hell is the dome design doing on there? We see same on the Naira and on the Army Insignia.
you are so right.

3 Likes

Re: Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World by Okoroawusa: 9:43pm On May 14, 2020
I Love PMB

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Had An Accident (Photos) / Emir Of Ibi Gave Melaye Fish At His Palace (Photos) / Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.