Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World (72445 Views)

Governor Soludo Completes Renovation Of Anambra Legislative Buildings / 'Buhari Wears $640 Shoes, Seeks Loans Of Countries Presidents Wear $100 Shoes' / Presidency React To US List Of Countries Which Practice Religious Intolerance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World by icankel: 11:09am On May 15, 2020
Canada and Indian make sense, Ghana own be like Unizik Administrative building
Re: Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World by rationalhuman(m): 1:38pm On May 15, 2020
They teach Plagiarism, Copy Designs from Britain, Germany, India, China , USA an then implement them by all shittiest means. No creativity nothing , just fake outcomes.
executive12:

Nigerians generally have a very poor sense of aesthetics. Ugly gates and fences. Check out the entrance of almost all the Universities here in Nigeria. Sometimes I wonder what they really teach in our Departments of Architecture.
Re: Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World by Angelovic96: 5:05pm On May 15, 2020
grin grin
XANDERBOY85:
Enugu state parliament building.

grin
XANDERBOY85:
Enugu state parliament building.
Re: Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World by luluosas(m): 6:30pm On May 15, 2020
I knew it? Those guys are wise financial spenders. Nice structure, beautiful edifice. Thanks for satisfying my curiosity

StephenBB:

Food is ready grin grin
Federal National Council, Abu Dhabi - UAE
Re: Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World by StephenBB(m): 6:41pm On May 15, 2020
luluosas:
I knew it? Those guys are wise financial spenders. Nice structure, beautiful edifice. Thanks for satisfying my curiosity

It's just normal, not too large and not too small. I love it.
I've also made another post but finding UAE was really hard
Re: Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World by gungab(m): 7:50pm On May 15, 2020
shocked shocked shocked
executive12:

Nigerians generally have a very poor sense of aesthetics. Ugly gates and fences. Check out the entrance of almost all the Universities here in Nigeria. Sometimes I wonder what they really teach in our Departments of Architecture.
Re: Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World by bitude: 9:42pm On May 15, 2020
Re: Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World by raphy(m): 10:11pm On May 15, 2020
that niqqa cooking untop water n that filling station attendant got me cracking up.

we don't have senators we hv thief's in this part of the world.

the president too is a big crook.
Re: Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World by luluosas(m): 3:55pm On May 16, 2020
Well done my brother
StephenBB:

It's just normal, not too large and not too small. I love it.
I've also made another post but finding UAE was really hard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted / President Buhari Wears Face-mask In Mali (photo) / Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.