Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,086 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World (72465 Views)

Governor Soludo Completes Renovation Of Anambra Legislative Buildings / 'Buhari Wears $640 Shoes, Seeks Loans Of Countries Presidents Wear $100 Shoes' / Presidency React To US List Of Countries Which Practice Religious Intolerance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World by StephenBB(m): 12:33am On May 15, 2020
PotatoSalad:
OP continue na. Abi u want me to go to Google? undecided
Do...no vex for me
Na Putin hold me small for Russia

1 Like

Re: Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World by StephenBB(m): 12:36am On May 15, 2020
Goalnaldo:
Op Lemme help you small.
Romanian parliamentary building
Thanks bro
I've posted Romania on page 4
But didn't include the inside, so thanks for doing that
Re: Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World by Shimran(m): 12:38am On May 15, 2020
Kelemath:

At least it won't look like that of Muhammedians the descendants of Prophet Muhammad the greatest terrorist ever liveth

Of the whole world terrorists, Muhammad comes first. That is a blessing indeed. He has succeeded due to his reputation. You cant do without mentioning his name likwise you can NEVER do good or bad things to outnumbered his utterances forever and ever!
Re: Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World by StephenBB(m): 12:39am On May 15, 2020
Jarus:
I expected to see the famous British parliament as #1
My bad too
Re: Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World by StephenBB(m): 12:41am On May 15, 2020
lawrence2top:
What of North Korea and Russia?
Putin bin worry me small for Russia
Kim no gree me enter North Korea
So, Russian come dey page 4
Re: Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World by StephenBB(m): 12:43am On May 15, 2020
kantap:
Maybe op got contracted
Who call op...say i get contracted for?
Re: Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World by olujastro: 2:13am On May 15, 2020
I took this one myself when I went to Budapest, Hungary in 2018.

Behold the most beautiful parliament building in the world.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World by Kelvin30286063(m): 2:29am On May 15, 2020
biosystech:
Maybe it's just me but who else noticed that apart from Nigeria, it seems citizens of other nations can walk past their parliament building, even park across the road close to the building.

Not only Nigeria bro, even South Africa and Ghana... It's an Africa sumtin bro.
Re: Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World by Nobody: 3:01am On May 15, 2020
Kelvin30286063:

True...... It all comes down to the citizens.... As a senator in Africa I wouldn't sit somewhere without security..... It's more about how the people are oriented smiley smiley
Re: Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World by witworth(m): 3:25am On May 15, 2020
sonnie10:
Nigeria is just a f**king undercover Islamic country. What the hell is the dome design doing on there? We see same on the Naira and on the Army Insignia.
dome is not the symbol of Islam, and dome is on a u.s dollar bill, dome is in Russia and some other Christian nations. the symbol of Islamic nations are most times either just a sword or a moon with star, Thanks and stop misleading people.

1 Like

Re: Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World by witworth(m): 3:29am On May 15, 2020
Abaman001:
How can this post add money to my broke account or add food stuff to my empty dried kitchen? OP, I need something positive pls.
then the post is not for you, so if you don't like it, others do.

1 Like

Re: Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World by Nobody: 3:46am On May 15, 2020
biosystech:
Maybe it's just me but who else noticed that apart from Nigeria, it seems citizens of other nations can walk past their parliament building, even park across the road close to the building.
. In Israel, the president's office is by a busy roadside

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World by gnykelly(m): 4:13am On May 15, 2020
Investnow2017:
It's not to build it is to maintain. Like the Federal Secretariat where I went to renew my passport. Thank God that my friend knew the comptroller I for piss for body. A massive 3-storey complex with only one usable toilet. It was a great privilege for me to be handed the padlock key to the toilet grin

When I returned from the ancient cobwebbed toilet I almost forgot to collect my passport. I was soooooo disappointed. I hear they always budget for the maintenance every year!

you are so lucky to be honoured using a toilet in a government buildings
Re: Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World by gnykelly(m): 4:14am On May 15, 2020
olujastro:

magnificent
Re: Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World by kudos4u(m): 4:45am On May 15, 2020
Still looking for "Parliament Of North Korea " � � �
Re: Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World by Billygee2u: 4:58am On May 15, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
No be by building..... Do we have vibrant and creative brains inside?
Re: Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World by AFONJACOW(m): 5:01am On May 15, 2020
I noticed something, parliament houses outside Africa don't have entrance gates unlike the one in Africa with big entrance gates... That's to show u how dirty their dirty lines are... Most public government places in sane world are open for every citizens but here the case is another thing

1 Like

Re: Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World by row2ray(m): 5:11am On May 15, 2020
StephenBB:
Brasilian Parliament

Why then come get two soup bowls on top the building
Re: Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World by greenprince(m): 5:18am On May 15, 2020
olujastro:

Tis really beautiful
Re: Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World by OVB123: 5:58am On May 15, 2020
Nigeria National Assembly building may look very beautiful outside but d legislators in d both lower and upper chambers are d most corrupt lawmakers in the world.
Re: Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World by chubinwa(m): 6:24am On May 15, 2020
Nigerian senate building would have looked much beautiful if they had used all the money allotted for that building but I know for sure that it was compromised. corruption will not kill Nigeria
Re: Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World by StephenBB(m): 6:34am On May 15, 2020
row2ray:

Why then come get two soup bowls on top the building
Me sef still dey wonder o!
Re: Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World by StephenBB(m): 7:21am On May 15, 2020
luluosas:
I will be more interested in seeing UAE parliament building
Food is ready grin grin
Federal National Council, Abu Dhabi - UAE

4 Likes

Re: Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World by snowball11(m): 7:24am On May 15, 2020
biosystech:

Even as secured as the White House with snipers all around the building, people still visit it for sight seeing and for taking pictures! Go try am for Aso rock, them go just arrest you and later tag you Shekau grin

4 Likes

Re: Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World by orisa37: 7:39am On May 15, 2020
ARCHITECTS AND STRUCTURAL ENGINEERS ARE THE PROFESSIONALS.
Re: Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World by snowball11(m): 7:40am On May 15, 2020
Kelvin30286063:

The reason why flying into the continent (Africa) at dusk you notice total darkness! Little wonder it sometimes refer to as the Dark Continent! undecided

1 Like

Re: Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World by Awaja(m): 7:43am On May 15, 2020
India and Canada stands out on this ,naija fit take 3rd if space deh.
Re: Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World by pacespot(m): 7:56am On May 15, 2020
The West knows how to come up with historic structures will last for ages, can you compare the Parliament house of that of Canada with Nigerian?

Some 1000s years old structures are still in UK
Re: Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World by OJEEMAH(m): 8:14am On May 15, 2020
That's not true. if you have been to National Assembly, you would know ordinary Nigerians also park their cars close to the sut of power. They have different parking lots where civil servants, legislative aides, bank staff and some people that work inside the National Assembly complex park their cars.
Re: Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World by DarlingEmojist(m): 8:40am On May 15, 2020
You People should be telling us the names of this Hotel na
Re: Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World by Joemetry(m): 10:28am On May 15, 2020
sonnie10:
Nigeria is just a f**king undercover Islamic country. What the hell is the dome design doing on there? We see same on the Naira and on the Army Insignia.

Dome is actually Orthodox Christian bro, we still use it in Catholics and other Orthodox churches the thing about Islam is, they plagiarize everything including dressing and then judge those who traditionally use these things for not wanting to use them again.

Na disunity within Christians de make us build any structure de call am church!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Had An Accident (Photos) / Emir Of Ibi Gave Melaye Fish At His Palace (Photos) / Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.