Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,605 members, 7,958,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:20 AM

The Infinix Note 7 Is Insanely Good - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Infinix Note 7 Is Insanely Good (4854 Views)

Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * / Wait Is It True Redmi 7 Is 48k / The Real Prices Of Infinix Hot 7 Is Cheap Mehn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Infinix Note 7 Is Insanely Good by Randerl: 7:57am On May 16, 2020
princemillla:

U r 100% right. But do u know the funniest thing. I work in a gadget store. Befor any other products sells 5 devices transion would av sold 60.

I implore u guys to do the bashing in the right way so transion can step up their game

My Oga, regarding anything smart Tech, l respect you alot but note this in the not too distant future, Transsion will be a marginal player in the African Smartphone market.

2 Likes

Re: The Infinix Note 7 Is Insanely Good by princemillla(m): 9:00am On May 16, 2020
Randerl:

My Oga, regarding anything smart Tech, l respect you alot but note this in the not too distant future, Transsion will be a marginal player in the African Smartphone market.

APPRECIATE YOU BRO. I JUST HOPE ONE DAY THEY'LL REALIZE THEIR GROUND BEFOR THEY Re finally grounded.

2 Likes

Re: The Infinix Note 7 Is Insanely Good by PaulThor: 11:49am On Aug 11, 2020
Infinix is rather gaining ground already lost in Nigeria. I mean they are reclaiming it. And there are lots of reasons for that.
Their phones are getting better in pricing. Xiaomi might have better specs but why did they kill their big screen phone mi max series? People like me who enjoy big screen and huge battery are already falling over heels for the infinix note 7.
This is no phone for the camera lovers. It's a phone designed to last in the hands of the user whether he decides to watch movies or browse the Internet. And we know many Nigerians just want decent and not killer pics.
We all know that the resolution was to maximize battery. You can always buy the best phone for you if you don't like it.
The USB is a let down but can be overlooked. Yes no phone is actually perfect. I hope I pro version will fix those errors too.
And those saying it's expensive.. For me, I think the closest to it on xiaomi is Note 9s and it has a lesser battery and screen. It could score higher in other areas but for me, these two areas matter most and I will choose the note 7 over the note 9s which of course is still costlier.
I have used xiaomi for close to a decade now. Its a very powerful company but their products are not infallible either. There's still lagging and complications just like you have in other phones. I still enjoy the big screen in my mi max 3. It's sad if I want to change to another big screen, I won't find it again under xiaomi. The only option is to look elsewhere and I'm glad I have found that alternative.. Big screen, huge battery..
You can always pass if you don't like the phone..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Infinix Note 7 Is Insanely Good by offset67(m): 1:57pm On Aug 11, 2020
The only thing good about this phone is the G70 processor
Re: The Infinix Note 7 Is Insanely Good by Homeyfav: 1:53am On Sep 20, 2020
Re: The Infinix Note 7 Is Insanely Good by Jafar1: 5:41am On Sep 20, 2020
PaulThor:
Infinix is rather gaining ground already lost in Nigeria. I mean they are reclaiming it. And there are lots of reasons for that.
Their phones are getting better in pricing. Xiaomi might have better specs but why did they kill their big screen phone mi max series? People like me who enjoy big screen and huge battery are already falling over heels for the infinix note 7.
This is no phone for the camera lovers. It's a phone designed to last in the hands of the user whether he decides to watch movies or browse the Internet. And we know many Nigerians just want decent and not killer pics.
We all know that the resolution was to maximize battery. You can always buy the best phone for you if you don't like it.
The USB is a let down but can be overlooked. Yes no phone is actually perfect. I hope I pro version will fix those errors too.
And those saying it's expensive.. For me, I think the closest to it on xiaomi is Note 9s and it has a lesser battery and screen. It could score higher in other areas but for me, these two areas matter most and I will choose the note 7 over the note 9s which of course is still costlier.
I have used xiaomi for close to a decade now. Its a very powerful company but their products are not infallible either. There's still lagging and complications just like you have in other phones. I still enjoy the big screen in my mi max 3. It's sad if I want to change to another big screen, I won't find it again under xiaomi. The only option is to look elsewhere and I'm glad I have found that alternative.. Big screen, huge battery..
Gbam!!
Transsion are giving Nigeria what they want, an average Nigerian knows little or nothing about processor, Gpu, clock speed and co!!
What most Nigerians want is decent camera, High ram/rom, big screen, huge battery, latest design, and probably plenty cameras irrespective of useless they may seem to be.. something transsion are not failing to give, hence their dominance...

In as much as I don't like transsion, the facts still remains that they have built more trust on many Nigerians as compared to other smartphone companies..
Re: The Infinix Note 7 Is Insanely Good by Mafialeader: 9:15am On Sep 21, 2020
PaulThor:
Then they brought zero 8 to finish it off grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is Redmi Note 8 Being Sold Off? / Time To Flex My Infinix Note 10pro / My Android Phone Then And Now. (pictures Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.