Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,701 members, 7,955,640 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:45 AM

Top Five (5) African Country With The Most Beautiful Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top Five (5) African Country With The Most Beautiful Women (821 Views)

Between Fulani And Igbos Who Has The Most Beautiful Women Nigeria(see pix) / Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? / Twitter War Between Igbo And Yoruba Over Who Has The Most Beautiful Women (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Five (5) African Country With The Most Beautiful Women by southsouthking(m): 12:05pm On May 14, 2020
i think this should be my list of Top five (5) African country with the most beautiful ladies.

5) Egypt
:a country situated on the northern part of Africa is vastly known for it's beautiful arab good looking girls with eyes like that of a goddess. they are sometimes refered to as african white arab girls.

4) Uganda;

from my own personal survey, it shows uganda girls are naturally blessed with good chocolate skins, nice body figures and shapes coupled with brilliant brains.
beauty and brain

3) Nigeria;
No doubt that nigeria is one of many countries blessed with beautiful ladies, a combination of both the ebony and light skin, she deserves to be on my no 3 spot.

2) Angola;
a french speaking country is richly blessed with beautiful ladies, light in skin, looking radiant, and all looking beautiful with their charming smiles.
angola has the highest number of girls with dimples in the whole world.

1) Etophia
blessed with beautiful ladies, whose eyeballs are charming and their pointed nose enchanting.
Re: Top Five (5) African Country With The Most Beautiful Women by Baloranking(m): 1:02pm On May 14, 2020
Why's South Africa not there op angry
Re: Top Five (5) African Country With The Most Beautiful Women by MrSensor(m): 1:04pm On May 14, 2020
1 South Africa
2 South Africa again
3 South Africa
4 Botswana
5 Maybe Ethopia

OP must start traveling
Re: Top Five (5) African Country With The Most Beautiful Women by Baloranking(m): 1:08pm On May 14, 2020
grin grin

Your head dey there

(1) (Reply)

A 5mins Man Can Be Better In Bed Than A 30mins Man / Different Religion; I Can't Leave Her... / How To Please Your Girlfriend And Make Her Feel Loved And Lucky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.