Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Jokes Jokes Jokes! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Jokes Jokes Jokes! (1233 Views)

Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . / Chinese and Asian Jokes / Nigerian Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jokes Jokes Jokes! by yinkalink(f): 1:55pm On Jan 14, 2011
A plane is descending rapidly from the air, and the passengers are all scared stiff.
Suddenly a women near the front of the plane stands up and takes off her shirt. She proceeds to yell, "Is there a man on this plane that can make me feel like a REAL woman before I die?!"
She continues to yell this for about ten minutes before a man in the very back takes a stand. He proceeds to say "Yeah I can make you feel like a woman."
He then takes off his shirt and throws it towards her and says, "Here! Iron this!"

Four friends spend weeks planning the perfect desert camping and riding trip.
Two days before the group is to leave Rob's wife puts her foot down and tells him he isn't going.
Rob's friends are very upset that he can't go, but what can they do.
Two days later the three get to the camping site only to find Rob sitting there with a tent set up, firewood gathered, and supper cooking on the fire.
"Dang man, how long you been here and how did you talk your wife into letting you go?"
"Well, I've been here since yesterday. Yesterday evening I was sitting in my chair and my wife came up behind me and put her hands over my eyes and said 'guess who'?"
I pulled her hands off and she was wearing a brand new see through nightie. She took my hand and took me to our bedroom. The room had two dozen candles and rose pedals all over. She had on the bed, handcuffs and ropes! She told me to tie and cuff her to the bed and I did. And then she said, "now, you can do what ever you want."
So here I am.

Five Important Qualities of a Woman

1. It's important to have a woman, who helps at home, who cooks from time to time, cleans up and has a job.
2. It's important to have a woman, who can make you laugh.
3. It's important to have a woman, who you can trust and who doesn't lie to you.
4. It's important to have a woman, who is good in bed and who likes to be with you.
5. It's very, very important that these four women do not know each other.

A game warden was driving down the road when he came upon a boy carrying a wild turkey under his arm.
He stopped and asked the boy, "Where did you get that turkey?"
The boy replied, "What turkey?"
The game warden said, "That turkey you're carrying under your arm."
The boy looks down and said, "Well, lookee here, a turkey done roosted under my arm!"
The game warden said, "Now look, you know turkey season is closed, so whatever you do to that turkey, I'm going to do to you.
If you break his leg, I'm gonna break your leg. If you break his wing, I'll break your arm. Whatever you do to him, I'll do to you. So, what are you gonna do with him?"
The little boy said, "I guess I'll just kiss his ass and let him go!"

DEA officer stops at a ranch in Texas, and talks with an old rancher, He tells the rancher, "I need to inspect your ranch for ill*gally grown dr*gs."
The rancher says, "Okay , but do not go in that field over there," as he points out the location.
The DEA officer verbally explodes saying, "Mister, I have the authority of the Federal Government with me." Reaching into his rear pants pocket, he removes his badge and proudly displays it to the rancher. "See this badge? This badge means I am allowed to go wherever I wish, On any land, No questions asked or answers given. Have I made myself clear? Do you understand? "
The rancher nods politely, apologizes, and goes about his chores.
A short time later, the old rancher hears loud screams and sees the DEA officer running for his life chased by the rancher's big Santa Gertrudis Bull,
With every step the bull is gaining ground on the officer, and it seems likely that he'll get gored before he reaches safety. The officer is clearly terrified.
The rancher throws down his tools, runs to the fence and yells at the top of his lungs,

"Your badge, Show him your badge!!"

A police officer pulls over a speeding car.
The officer says, " I clocked you at 80 miles per hour, sir ."
The driver says, "Gee, officer, I had it on cruise control at 60; perhaps your radar gun needs calibrating. "
Not looking up from her knitting the wife says: "Now don"t be silly, dear -- you know that this car doesn"t have cruise control."
As the officer writes out the ticket, the driver looks over at his wife and growls, "Can't you please keep your mouth shut for once !! ?"
The wife smiles demurely and says, "Well dear you should be thankful your radar detector went off when it did or your speed would have been higher."
As the officer makes out the second ticket for the illegal radar detector unit, the man glowers at his wife and says through clenched teeth, "Woman, can't you keep your mouth shut?"
The officer frowns and says, "And I notice that you"re not wearing your seat belt, sir. That's an automatic $75 fine."
The driver says, "Yeah, well, you see, officer, I had it on, but I took it off when you pulled me over so that I could get my license out of my back pocket."
The wife says, "Now, dear, you know very well that you didn"t have your seat belt on. You never wear your seat belt when you"re driving."
And as the police officer is writing out the third ticket, the driver turns to his wife and barks, "WHY DON"T YOU PLEASE SHUT UP??"
The officer looks over at the woman and asks, "Does your husband always talk to you this way, Ma"am?"
"Only when he"s been drinking, officer."

call this copy and paste, i wont deny it. as far as it makes me laugh, i dont give a rat's ass what anybody thinks about it. i know it will be appreciated by some and that's all i need. and for the rest,'' if you abuse, misuse or try to diss this, then it means your swagger is useless'' - jesse jagz
Re: Jokes Jokes Jokes! by eldav(m): 10:40pm On Jan 15, 2011
beautiful.
Re: Jokes Jokes Jokes! by yinkalink(f): 8:53pm On Jan 16, 2011
Thanks.
Re: Jokes Jokes Jokes! by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 17, 2011
shaking fearfully nnnice jjokes grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Jokes Jokes Jokes! by yinkalink(f): 11:53am On Jan 17, 2011
ya think grin grin
Re: Jokes Jokes Jokes! by googles: 11:54am On Jan 17, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

funny wink
Re: Jokes Jokes Jokes! by yinkalink(f): 12:02pm On Jan 17, 2011
fanks search engine lol kiss kiss kiss
Re: Jokes Jokes Jokes! by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 17, 2011
A woman was having an affair while her husband was at work. One day she was in bed with her boyfriend when, to her horror, she heard her husband's car pull into the driveway.

‎"Oh My God - Hurry! Grab your clothes," she yelled to her lover. , "And jump out the window. My husband's home early!"

"I can't jump out the window!" came the strangled reply from beneath the sheets. "It's raining out there!"

"If my husband, catches us in here, he'll kill us both!" she replied.

"He's got a very quick temper and a very large gun! The rain is the least of your problems!"

So the boyfriend scoots out of bed, grabs his clothes and jumps out the window!

As he began running down the street in the pouring rain, he quickly discovered he had run right into the middle of the town's annual marathon.

He started running along beside the others about 300 of them.

Being naked, with his clothes tucked under his arm, he tried to "blend in" as best he could.

It wasn't that effective!

After a little while, a small group of runners, who had been studying him with some curiosity, jogged closer.

"Do you always run in the nude?" one asked.

"Oh yes" he replied, gasping in air. "It feels so wonderfully free having the air blow over all your skin while you're running."

Another runner moved alongside. "Do you always run carrying your clothes under your arm?"

"Oh, yes" our friend answered breathlessly. "That way I can get dressed right at the end of the run and get in my car to go home!"

Then a third runner cast his eyes a little lower and queried. "Do you always wear a condom when you run?"

"Only if it's raining
Re: Jokes Jokes Jokes! by eldav(m): 2:13pm On Jan 17, 2011
very funny.
Re: Jokes Jokes Jokes! by yinkalink(f): 5:22pm On Jan 17, 2011
Err, nice. But am a bit territorial abt ma threads. No hard feelings oh!
Re: Jokes Jokes Jokes! by shakara4u(m): 5:56pm On Jan 17, 2011

1. It's important to have a woman, who helps at home, who cooks from time to time, cleans up and has a job.
3. It's important to have a woman, who you can trust and who doesn't lie to you.
4. It's important to have a woman, who is good in bed and who likes to be with you.

u no go kill person, advice taken though
Re: Jokes Jokes Jokes! by yinkalink(f): 6:07pm On Jan 17, 2011
Na only dat kain advice u dey take!
Re: Jokes Jokes Jokes! by shakara4u(m): 6:27pm On Jan 17, 2011
yinka na where e pain me,na him i go hold,
Re: Jokes Jokes Jokes! by StudioCFR(m): 6:33pm On Jan 17, 2011
U dey crase?

Na yinka body u wan take learn how to hold where e dey pain u?
Re: Jokes Jokes Jokes! by shakara4u(m): 6:43pm On Jan 17, 2011
who carry u com here,

go bak read evry every u go understand wetin we d tlk,

of all d jokes,na d 4 women part interest me, get dat now
Re: Jokes Jokes Jokes! by StudioCFR(m): 7:05pm On Jan 17, 2011
U must be joking

Mtchew
Re: Jokes Jokes Jokes! by ememoluwa: 3:33pm On Jan 18, 2011
yinkalink:

so u r saying u can not find all these qualities in one woman??

ladies in d house what say u? that a woman cannot be good in bed while being a good cook. come try calabar girls nau. smiley smiley
Re: Jokes Jokes Jokes! by yinkalink(f): 4:23pm On Jan 18, 2011
Shakara u funny oh. Stud ao ur body? Eme na joke i dey joke
Re: Jokes Jokes Jokes! by yinkalink(f): 4:24pm On Jan 18, 2011
Shakara u funny oh. Stud ao ur body? Eme na joke i dey joke
Re: Jokes Jokes Jokes! by shakara4u(m): 11:22am On Jan 19, 2011
na me funny abi na u?
Re: Jokes Jokes Jokes! by angelz(f): 11:33am On Jan 19, 2011
cool jokes
Re: Jokes Jokes Jokes! by MrBones2(m): 11:45am On Jan 19, 2011
shocked shocked shocked poster this one u carry threat follow the joke abi yoke grin . U be terrorist? angry :-/ grin
Re: Jokes Jokes Jokes! by yinkalink(f): 7:47pm On Jan 19, 2011
Considering d facts dat i v a long luxurious beard,wear turbans n kaftans,collect guns as my hobby n blow a lot of things up.i wld say dats a pretty close descriptn.lol

(1) (Reply)

Laugh Now! / Who Is The Fastest?? / Time For A Good Laugh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.