Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Gov. Wike: Hypocrisy Of The Bigot - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Wike: Hypocrisy Of The Bigot (237 Views)

BABACHIR: Teaching The Bigot The Lesson Of His Life: / Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot / What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Wike: Hypocrisy Of The Bigot by Clean2016: 1:41pm On May 14, 2020
THE HYPOCRISY OF A BIGOT

Just so Nigerians may truly know the man called Ezenwo Nyesom Wike, who sits as Governor of Rivers State. Three days ago, Governor Wike’s mantra all over the place was: “they want to kill my people”; “they want my people to be infected”. Even a pregnant women going for antenatal checkup was warned never to come out again, so that she does no infect Wike’s “people”. Policemen, I mean Policemen, returning from essential duty were arrested and taken to isolation centre so that Wike’s “people” are not infected by the policemen.

Two days after, Wike relaxes the lockdown just so the New Executive Committee Members of his Political Party (Peoples Democratic Party) in the State “Wike’s people” (actual) could be inaugurated. He intends to keep the lockdown relaxed until the completion of the LGA and Ward inauguration of “his people” on Saturday.

The overcrowded activities of the PDP was no threat to Wike. No Ranting. The Venue is not to be demolished; the crowd is not to be taken to isolation

Cc
Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

My Expulsion Mere Political Gimmick – Ibro Son, Abubakar Ibrahim …says I Wil / Buhari To Address Nigerians On Monday, May 18 / LAGOS The Promised Land Of 42 Virgins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.