Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,444 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? (55135 Views)

Top 30 Countries With The Best Roads In Africa – 2018 / Which Nigerian City Can Road Traffic Be As Discipline As This? (PHOTOS) / South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by Xionez(m): 11:37am On May 15, 2020
KD residents would just be smiling to themselves.
KD city must be included else the result of the poll becomes "inconclusive"

Transport is cheap to show how smooth it is. I don't mind buying kaduna used vehicle sef. Floods are very rare and the road is smooth so suspension and flooded engine check is often overlooked. Its more of how well its maintained.
Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by Nobody: 11:37am On May 15, 2020
Kinematics:

Lagos has roads though not good roads per se, but it has the highest number of roads for a state in Nigeria today, hence I put it there. I was thinking of Kaduna as well.

Atleast I've been to all this places and can tell about how good the roads are based on Nigerian standard.
Kaduna ke Kaduna no near top 20

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by miketayo(m): 11:38am On May 15, 2020
BabaOwen:
How is the Ikorodu road a terrible road? cheesy some of una just dey write shit grin for a start where does ikorodu road start and end?

Mainly from ikd garage to Fadeyi. so the road is good in your opinion?

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by Erosion2020: 11:38am On May 15, 2020
enehvictor:

Please we are not talking of hawking of gala and RIDING okada. 80% poverty rate in Ebonyi should be your headache right now.
Mention ur state let's start from there.
I'm from Ebonyi state and we have the best quality roads not those sand filling and patch patch roads with heavy sand on both end.

Tell us ur state?
Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by NwaforIgbo: 11:38am On May 15, 2020
I think Port Harcourt. Of recent Port Harcourt has almost 95% motorable Roads

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by fergie001: 11:38am On May 15, 2020
Erosion2020:
Most of that roads have started pilling out.. u can't drive from Nnewi to Awka on a smooth road.
Obiano need to steep up and maintain those roads.
Well, it was nice seeing the fact that almost all the inner roads are tarred. That's very good.

He should however step up, but the ones I saw was commendable.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by FREELANCERSAMM: 11:39am On May 15, 2020

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by TheTraveler: 11:39am On May 15, 2020
FREELANCERSAMM:

Lol I didn't even stress myself type here.

When they enter abuja they will shut-up and knw where Nigerian wealth is spent mostly on..

Let me just drop kubwa express road photo taken doing the lockdown

Use Google map satellite view and see the road networks in abuja...
Lol, I see their comments and laugh grin
Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by Nobody: 11:40am On May 15, 2020
miketayo:

Mainly from ikd garage to Fadeyi. so the road is good in your opinion?
How is the road bad in your opinion?
Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by CuteYvonne777: 11:40am On May 15, 2020
Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by Nobody: 11:41am On May 15, 2020
miketayo:

seems we have a different definition of good roads. aside Ozumba mbadiwe and Ikoyi-lekki others are manageable to bad.
i agree with Abuja even though I have been there just once. but Lagos is terrible.

How and what criteria do you measure other roads you said are manageable?.as my own criteria is as an uber driver who has used and plied all these roads. From the contest it should be about great dual roads not street nd local roads inside towns..
Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by enehvictor: 11:41am On May 15, 2020
Erosion2020:
Mention ur state let's start from there.
I'm from Ebonyi state and we have the best quality roads not those sand filling and patch patch roads with heavy sand on both end.Tell us ur state?

You don't have any road. You don't even have ordinary drinking water. Poverty in ebonyi state is 80%. You guys are from Chad. Face your gala hawking, this thread is not for you miscreants

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by Nobody: 11:42am On May 15, 2020
FREELANCERSAMM:

Banana island is equivalent to gwarinpa estate
Abacha built gwarinpa here in abj.

Not compared to asokoro or maitama districts self..
Lol on what basis is Maitama and Asokoro better than banana island grin
Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by Enyimbafc: 11:42am On May 15, 2020
Masionreay:

Anambra people don come. They fight for everything.
Useless people. Can u compare anambra with Enugu?
I worked in both states and Enugu is very far better than anambra.
You are just a worthless man suffering from insanity.Anambra still remains the Newyork of eastern Nigeria you are free to eat rat poison it's only 50naira if u disagree.

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by Erosion2020: 11:43am On May 15, 2020
fergie001:

Well, it was nice seeing the fact that almost all the inner roads are tarred. That's very good.

He should however step up, but the ones I saw was commendable.
Yeah.. Peter Obi constructed too many roads during his time, just that as time goes by most this roads have started to warn-out.
Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by Erosion2020: 11:46am On May 15, 2020
enehvictor:

You don't have any road. You don't even have ordinary drinking water. Poverty in ebonyi state is 80%. You guys are from Chad. Face your gala hawking, this thread is not for you miscreants
Until you mention where jump out from?...
Hope you are not and slowpoke because most people who are against Ebonyi state with its natural blessings are mostly imbeciles and jobless mofos

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by Saintabey: 11:46am On May 15, 2020
Uyo.

If you have never being there you won't know what Uyo has as roads.

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by RillJ(m): 11:46am On May 15, 2020
Remove Lagos biko

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by Uglyojuku: 11:47am On May 15, 2020
Ibadan city had better road network than the entire Igboland...fact.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by fergie001: 11:47am On May 15, 2020
Erosion2020:
Yeah.. Peter Obi constructed too many roads during his time, just that as time goes by most this roads have started to warn-out.
Ya, I heard so. I asked my host about the roads I was seeing and he said it was Obi.

The man try.
Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by Nobody: 11:47am On May 15, 2020
Check out Otukpo road, from the Enugu round about to Aliade in Benue State, could be compare to Dubai, all hail Gov. Otorm and the past Gov. including former senate president David Mark for their contribution in making the road very accessible to motorist.
Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by nyzeo(m): 11:47am On May 15, 2020
ABUJA AND UYO

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by FREELANCERSAMM: 11:48am On May 15, 2020
TheTraveler:

Lol, I see their comments and laugh grin

Lol let's not tell them about the 4 lanes roads scattered everywhere here.

Or should we tell em that car accidents here are caused cus of over speeding? Motorists turn the roads to car race tracks..
Should we tell em?

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by BABYLUVLY(f): 11:48am On May 15, 2020
Uyo

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by Nanavati(m): 11:49am On May 15, 2020
is uyo

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by enehvictor: 11:50am On May 15, 2020
Erosion2020:
Until you mention where jump out from?...
Hope you are not and slowpoke because most people who are against Ebonyi state with its natural blessings are mostly imbeciles and jobless mofos

Why are you crying over a piece of truth. Ebonyi is an alamajiri state. You should focus on the poverty in your state. I don't even know why they put you miscreants in southern Nigeria

https://www.nairaland.com/5859369/80-poverty-rate-ebonyi-northern

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by Dpharisee: 11:50am On May 15, 2020
I have visited the states mentioned above but I think Anambra stands out in terms of rural roads, you can go round the state effortlessly without knowing it, all villages are linked together
Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by thundafire: 11:51am On May 15, 2020
Igbosmoker:
lokoja? There's nothing there
dat local government
Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by SavageResponse(m): 11:52am On May 15, 2020
Enyimbafc:
I think Anambra, the state government construct roads in every nook and cranny like na road we wan chop.

Dem build roads una go complain, dem no build roads una go still complain!
Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by Nwaelohim: 11:52am On May 15, 2020
Those of you mentioning Port Harcourt just displayed your ignorance of PHC here. I m from Rivers State and I have lived in PHC for More than 38 years PHC is not in the list of twenty State with good roads in Nigeria,

until you travel out of PHC you will think everywhere in Nigeria is like Port Harcourt. Port Harcourt is living in the glory of the 70-80's .

Only few section of obio akpor and few section of PHALGA has road in Rivers State and Bonny that is very small and NLNG built some street. Please forget PHC with road issue.

3 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by Xionez(m): 11:53am On May 15, 2020
chichiana:

You must be from a very local village in Enugu, or youre not experienced or havent been to the main town. Go to enugu city and be marvelled. Just from ogbete market, any where you choke head is beautiful roads

Am from Anambra, lived and schooled in Enugu. ,we hav just manageable roads in Anambra not great enough.

As in eh?
Let him enter Onitsha. Navigating through the main market alone is enough to give someone headache.
It will be a wasted opportunity if they don't use the period of lockdown to repair the roads there.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by Nobody: 11:53am On May 15, 2020
richiemcgold:
it is very obvious that many people on this forum including the op don't travel far and wide. you're talking of good roads and Kaduna is not mentioned, all these abeokutas, uyos, owerris etc you people are touting should actually come after Kaduna, Kano & even maiduguri.
which good road they for Kaduna aside Patrick Yokowa express way along karji n the newly renovated waff and sokoto road

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Accident Kills Nigerian Man From South Africa On 1st December (Photos) / Lagos Government Begins Repair Work At Helicopter Crash Site (Pics) / Kaduna On Total Lockdown (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.