Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? (55143 Views)

Top 30 Countries With The Best Roads In Africa – 2018 / Which Nigerian City Can Road Traffic Be As Discipline As This? (PHOTOS) / South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by FREELANCERSAMM: 11:54am On May 15, 2020
BabaOwen:
Lol on what basis is Maitama and Asokoro better than banana island grin

Come.and find out
I have been to both areas bros
Banana island is over rated
Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by Erosion2020: 11:54am On May 15, 2020
fergie001:

Ya, I heard so. I asked my host about the roads I was seeing and he said it was Obi.

The man try.
Not only roads Sir, Obi open Anambra state in all fronts though Ngige started the eye opener.
So when Ngige set the ball rolling during his short term, Peter Obi cannot come and fall hand nah.
Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by Nobody: 11:59am On May 15, 2020
FREELANCERSAMM:

Come.and find out
I have been to both areas bros
Banana island is over rated

I've worked in two out of the three places you mentioned. You're the one that made the statement, but has nothing you can use to backup your words grin

On what basis is Banana island over rated? grin
Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by Legacyy(m): 12:00pm On May 15, 2020
UYO

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by Erosion2020: 12:02pm On May 15, 2020
Abakaliki remains the best in terms of good quality roads and neatness.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by hotplate: 12:04pm On May 15, 2020
i think I will give it to abakaliki, even inner strewt in this city is well tared
Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by kokakola: 12:05pm On May 15, 2020
Charmingrascal:
Jos Plateau State is among the cities with best roads in Nigeria.

Their former Governor Jonah Jang really tried in that aspect, every street that you will go to in Jos has tarred roads.

The current Governor Lalong is just a confused man who keep sharing money to his kinsmen
Their present Governor is like an enemy of progress and advancement.

The only thing he does is capitalizing on the former Governor's weakness of not paying Salaries promptly when due. Even the uncompleted roads/overhead bridges the former governor started before he left office are still lying in a stagnant state without any improvement for 5 years and still counting. Some of the uncompleted overheads are now been used as hideouts for different criminals and rapists.
It's so sad.
Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by JBoss25(m): 12:06pm On May 15, 2020
GOFRONT:
Give it to Kogi state Capital!!!
ehhhhhhhn? Accident Capital?
Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by enehvictor: 12:06pm On May 15, 2020
hotplate:
i think I will give it to abakaliki, even inner strewt in this city is well tared

There's no development in ebonyi state. They don't even have ordinary drinking water. Most areas in ebonyi state are evil forests. Poverty rate in ebonyi is 80%.

https://www.nairaland.com/5859369/80-poverty-rate-ebonyi-northern

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by Multiplier7(m): 12:06pm On May 15, 2020
Who dares compare Abuja roads to state roads?

Abuja roads that if you not careful you will pass where you are suppose to branch.

I duff cap for Abuja joor.... Na Abuja you will see six lane roads, cars going up and going down.

Whoever that is comparing should remove Abuja pls.

Uyo
Enugu
Abakaliki

Those three states too much

3 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by fergie001: 12:07pm On May 15, 2020
Erosion2020:
Not only roads Sir, Obi open Anambra state in all fronts though Ngige started the eye opener.
So when Ngige set the ball rolling during his short term, Peter Obi cannot come and fall hand nah.

Fantastic....different parties, one goal...make Anambra better.

Great
Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by Benwallt(m): 12:11pm On May 15, 2020
Ekiti
Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by SIONKPO1(m): 12:14pm On May 15, 2020
FREELANCERSAMM:

Hahahaha. U funny bro.
Here my street road. Here in abuja With traffic light satellite town bro. Not even the city center..

karu

kubwa
dei-dei
karimo
Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by samorobo: 12:15pm On May 15, 2020
Abuja
Enugu
Lagos
Kaduna
Uyo
Abakaliki

3 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by titusmichael27(m): 12:17pm On May 15, 2020
Uyo. there is some thing about uyo roads that i just can't compare. the road are fixed in the right place. atleast i've been around this country a bit. abuja is awesome! but i have to give it to uyo because it's the state effort not fg. my favourite one is when i enter osong ama via 4lane by uma ukpai fellowship center. i love the sight of it...... it refreshes my mind. what a lovely city.

4 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by Viciyke00(m): 12:19pm On May 15, 2020
mrvitalis:

Uyo is really too small to compare ....

I would say
Abuja
pH
Enugu

Please remove PH from that list
Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by GOFRONT(m): 12:20pm On May 15, 2020
You are very Good!!! grin grin
Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by Kinematics: 12:20pm On May 15, 2020
Masionreay:

Anambra people don come. They fight for everything.
Useless people. Can u compare anambra with Enugu?
I worked in both states and Enugu is very far better than anambra.

Allow them. They think everyone is a fool here that hasn't been to Anambra.

I've been to the whole of SE, no city in SE compares to Enugu when it comes to good roads.

None!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by Duru009(m): 12:20pm On May 15, 2020
Anambra

Uyo

Abuja

Lagos

Enugu
Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by Drizzy5001(m): 12:21pm On May 15, 2020
1.Adamawa state no need to argue .
I just stay there, though I'm not from there , mehn! Their road neat die no potholes at all. cool
2.Anambra state: in Anambra u will cover 70 villages without noticing grin
Abeg comot Lagos for that list joor angry
Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by PropertyBuying(f): 12:21pm On May 15, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

Anambra I swear you will cover the whole village in anambra without knowing it
There road network is something else
Hmmm... I believe you're talking I'll irony. grin
Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 15, 2020
BabaOwen:
Are you talking of Abuja city or abuja as a whole, if is base on the city, it has nothing on Banana island.
oga Lagos as a whole don’t have any road network that can match Abuja trust me I have lived in both cities... try and visit Abuja and see for yourself

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by stevups(m): 12:22pm On May 15, 2020
The first day I was in Calabar I thought I was in uk

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by OVB123: 12:23pm On May 15, 2020
MY VERDICT: City with good roads networks are: 1. Abuja 2. Ikeja 3. Portharcourt 4. Kaduna... Cities that have good roads networks but are very small in size as capital cities are: 1. Uyo 2. Owerri 3. Akure... Capital with very good roads network but refused to develop... 1. Benin City
Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by rotadeco27: 12:25pm On May 15, 2020
Have u being to ogbomoso? U can access anywhere from anywhere! Traveling is part of education!
Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by Azeezco008: 12:26pm On May 15, 2020
Na Uyo ooo....Uyo is the most beautiful city in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by potonicomf(m): 12:28pm On May 15, 2020
Aba
Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by Lucky5000(m): 12:28pm On May 15, 2020
Uyo has it

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Kaduna On Total Lockdown (Photos) / Money-Laden Bullion Van Crashes In Abuja While Speeding / Trailer Loses Control, Crushes A Bus Along Apapa-Oshodi Expressway (Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.