Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,597 members, 7,820,145 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? (55147 Views)

Top 30 Countries With The Best Roads In Africa – 2018 / Which Nigerian City Can Road Traffic Be As Discipline As This? (PHOTOS) / South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by Sotland: 12:31pm On May 15, 2020
sageb:
UYO is the best in terms of good road network. One of the legacy of the uncommon transformer Godswill Akpabio.

When it comes to good road networking, I think Anambra is the best or one of the best...
Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by Kdon2: 12:31pm On May 15, 2020
Igbosmoker:
lokoja? There's nothing there

Lokoja ko soak away ni
Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by valnd: 12:31pm On May 15, 2020
Charity85:
Abakaliki. Good road network with excellent traffic control
Excellent traffic control, IoIz? How many vehicles dey Abakalki?

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by Charmingrascal(m): 12:32pm On May 15, 2020
kokakola:

Their present Governor is like an enemy of progress and advancement.

The only thing he does is capitalizing on the former Governor's weakness of not paying Salaries promptly when due. Even the uncompleted roads/overhead bridges the former governor started before he left office are still lying in a stagnant state without any improvement for 5 years and still counting. Some of the uncompleted overheads are now been used as hideouts for different criminals and rapists.
It's so sad.

I have been in Jos for more than one year and that British road that has been under construction before I came is not even progressing.

No infrastructure in Jos, no capital project.
He got governance by chance I guess
Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by CAUSTIC002: 12:34pm On May 15, 2020
very simple answer, NONE!
Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by ajebuter(f): 12:34pm On May 15, 2020
In Lagos where l live, the following LGs have very good road network...

Epe

Surulere

Ikeja

Shomolu

Mainland..

VI

Ikoyi

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by 24SEVEN: 12:34pm On May 15, 2020
Nwaelohim:
Those of you mentioning Port Harcourt just displayed your ignorance of PHC here. I m from Rivers State and I have lived in PHC for More than 38 years PHC is not in the list of twenty State with good roads in Nigeria,

until you travel out of PHC you will think everywhere in Nigeria is like Port Harcourt. Port Harcourt is living in the glory of the 70-80's .

Only few section of obio akpor and few section of PHALGA has road in Rivers State and Bonny that is very small and NLNG built some street. Please forget PHC with road issue.

We know you on NL as a confirmed PH hater.. So your opinion is already biased.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by Rondigee: 12:38pm On May 15, 2020
Who mentioned lagos? I stay in lagos and lagos roads are the worst ever at the moment. The roads are gone

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by Glow20: 12:40pm On May 15, 2020
Delta State
Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by pasol4real(m): 12:40pm On May 15, 2020
OreMI22:
Abuja has the best roads because 75% of Nigeria wealth was spent just on Abuja, while neglecting other cities.

Lagos in a way also comes second because it benefited immensely from Nigeria's wealth before Abuja became capital
Oga we are not talking about best economy or richest state here.
Lagos has the worst road network in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by GodPunishBiafra: 12:44pm On May 15, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

Anambra I swear you will cover the whole village in anambra without knowing it
There road network is something else

Hahahaha

Afonja amaka
OSU ajoka
Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by uniquelyspecial(m): 12:47pm On May 15, 2020
Angelfrost:

Seriously now, apart from Abakaliki, where else is developed in Ebonyi??!... Just curious!!! tongue
Do you knw the topic of discussion at all. It says which 'city'
Na road dem they talk a out here oooo

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by tellsblinks(m): 12:48pm On May 15, 2020
Makurdi
Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by Parisian: 12:49pm On May 15, 2020
Olodo... Abuja will always be planets ahead of Lagos but i don't expect you to understand.
olax02:
Lagos...then other state follows...
Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by ubcandid(m): 12:50pm On May 15, 2020
PrecisionFx:

As if Akwaibom state have any other developed area asides uyo
they do.

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by Parisian: 12:50pm On May 15, 2020
Every other state is very very far behind when compared with Abuja road network. Abuja not only has good roads, it has very wide roads.
OJEEMAH:
No city in Nigeria has better roads than Abuja. Hence, the less traffic and congestion. Although states like Lagos, Enugu &Akwa Ibom are not far behind.
Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by Parisian: 12:52pm On May 15, 2020
I've lived in both Lagos and Abuja and have been almost everywhere in these two places and i can tell you it is a sin to compare Lagos to Abuja when talking about roads.

Please desist from such.
chichiana:

Where have you been to in lagos to yab this nonsense.you think lagos is all about low life dirty mainland areas youve been to.. Get sense small abeg

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by OJEEMAH(m): 12:55pm On May 15, 2020
Parisian:
Every other state is very very far behind when compared with Abuja road network. Abuja not only has good roads, it has very wide roads.
you're right....The connectivity of Abuja roads can be compared to some world class cities.
Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by NwaforIgbo: 12:55pm On May 15, 2020
KINEMATICZ:

PORT HARCOURT is a dilapidated shithole despite being a major oil producing state

I said motorable roads not beautiful road. Almost all international roads in PH are Tared
Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by Imoobot(m): 12:58pm On May 15, 2020
So nobody is mentioning Aba?
Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by Angelfrost(m): 1:02pm On May 15, 2020
uniquelyspecial:

Do you knw the topic of discussion at all. It says which 'city'
Na road dem they talk a out here oooo

Chief, I know very well... That was merely a curious digression. grin
Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by hausadreturn(m): 1:05pm On May 15, 2020
Anas97:

U are 100% right. No state beats Anambra in terms of road network. The quality road alone in Alor beats every thing dat is in lekki
Anambra I swear you will cover the whole village in anambra without knowing it
There road network is something else
Are you from Alor? Because I'm from Alor.
But why on earth are you comparing Anambra to Abuja? Have you been there before? You even have the stuguts to say 100%.

How can you say the quality road in Alor beats everything in Lekki? Nawa for you o.

Abeg stop that rough play.
Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 15, 2020
ubcandid:

they do.

Lies
Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 15, 2020
Sirwallace:

I can attest to the fact that even rural communities in Akwa Ibom has better road network than major cities in mainland Lagos.

Akpabio finished work for that place.

Take it or leave it.

Lies.

Most roads Akpabio built is in uyo
Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by ufotty2001: 1:13pm On May 15, 2020
In can attest to uyo.. even their rural area roads are far better than main in lagos

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by Ifecobestie(m): 1:15pm On May 15, 2020
It's ABA joooooor. ABA in Abia State has the best road network.
Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 15, 2020
1..ABUJA
2..UYO...

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by Joe4real701(m): 1:19pm On May 15, 2020
Uyo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Kaduna On Total Lockdown (Photos) / The Hype Of These Abroad People Is Making Some Of Us Feel Less Achieved / Money-Laden Bullion Van Crashes In Abuja While Speeding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.