Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,316 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Imade Adeleke Celebrates Her 5th Birthday - Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Imade Adeleke Celebrates Her 5th Birthday - Photos (52117 Views)

Adedeji Adeleke Celebrates His 62nd Birthday With Family And Friends / Davido And Sophia Momodu Celebrate Imade Adeleke's Birthday In Her School / Sophia Momodu & Daughter, Imade Adeleke Step Out In Style For Davido's Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imade Adeleke Celebrates Her 5th Birthday - Photos by Mizwisdom(f): 8:04pm On May 14, 2020
Fine girl, omo baba olowo

1 Like

Re: Imade Adeleke Celebrates Her 5th Birthday - Photos by TroubleMaker47(m): 8:06pm On May 14, 2020
Kennydoc:

Who adopted which name? Imade Adeleke is Davido and Sophia's daughter. Sophia's surname is Momodu.
If Davido was a regular guy, do you think Sophia would allow her daughter bear the name Adeleke even without marriage
Re: Imade Adeleke Celebrates Her 5th Birthday - Photos by Arizona027: 8:20pm On May 14, 2020
light099:
Kids are just so cool. They melt my heart so easily.

Kids are angels.
I think everyone is born an angel at birth, but as you gradually grow, the little devil within start syncing with the big devils around, and that's how the angels we were are turned to the monsters we are.

Only u be monster bros!

Me I no be monster.
Re: Imade Adeleke Celebrates Her 5th Birthday - Photos by AFONJACOW(m): 8:46pm On May 14, 2020
At five she's ugly... Ugliness from maternal sides... Can we just rate ifeanyi Adeleke... Epitome of finest and class
Re: Imade Adeleke Celebrates Her 5th Birthday - Photos by yusluvad(m): 8:46pm On May 14, 2020
How time flies. Imade @ 5
More years to the little girl...
Re: Imade Adeleke Celebrates Her 5th Birthday - Photos by Kennydoc(m): 8:49pm On May 14, 2020
TroubleMaker47:

If Davido was a regular guy, do you think Sophia would allow her daughter bear the name Adeleke even without marriage

In Igbo land, children born out of wedlock belong to the girl's family, and will automatically bear her surname no matter how rich the guy is.
In Yoruba land, the child will bear the man's surname. I may be wrong though, but that is what I have seen play out all the time.
Re: Imade Adeleke Celebrates Her 5th Birthday - Photos by TroubleMaker47(m): 8:52pm On May 14, 2020
Kennydoc:

In Igbo land, children born out of wedlock belong to the girl's family, and will automatically bear her surname no matter how rich the guy is.
In Yoruba land, the child will bear the man's surname. I may be wrong though, but that is what I have seen play out all the time.
Ok, was talking from the Igbo perspective, never knew Yorubas had an entirely different tradition
Re: Imade Adeleke Celebrates Her 5th Birthday - Photos by OdefaGirl(f): 8:53pm On May 14, 2020
Happy birthday sweetie
Re: Imade Adeleke Celebrates Her 5th Birthday - Photos by Mhizzard(m): 8:55pm On May 14, 2020
Happy birthday imade
Re: Imade Adeleke Celebrates Her 5th Birthday - Photos by Maliqcious: 9:02pm On May 14, 2020
West2019:
she done the mature dey come
lol. So when your money come na she they arrive
Re: Imade Adeleke Celebrates Her 5th Birthday - Photos by Maliqcious: 9:07pm On May 14, 2020
Triangles1:
Even if the child was born out of wed lock be happy and proof the world wrong that everything in life happen for a reason.

Make your imperfections perfect.

Despite the intimidation from David This lady is strong and always have a reason to smile.
Oga would You keep quiet
Re: Imade Adeleke Celebrates Her 5th Birthday - Photos by Damseldammie(f): 9:25pm On May 14, 2020
Wishing you more beautiful years girl
Re: Imade Adeleke Celebrates Her 5th Birthday - Photos by pauliscom(m): 9:28pm On May 14, 2020
��� *ASK ME HOW?*

*BANKS ARE MAKING MILLIONS AS U BUY AIRTIME FROM UR ACCT... START UR #VTU BUSINESS WITH JUST ₦5k, AND YOU CAN EARN ₦5k-₦7k DAILY.*

*EARN MONEY FROM EVERY RECHARGE, DATA, CABLE SUBSCRIPTION, NEPA BILL*

*EARN MONEY PER SECOND AND FROM THE COMFORT ZONE...*

� *JOIN OUR TELECOM TEAM AND GET PAID IN PER SECONDS. AS LONG AS PEOPLE KEEP, YOU KEEP EARNING*

*ASK ME HOW?*
What's up: 09036858198
Re: Imade Adeleke Celebrates Her 5th Birthday - Photos by iosasbabe: 10:08pm On May 14, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Dat Baba Adeleke so like the girl. It seems Imade was his late wife's name.
Nice smiles always!

Why include that Sophia's picture?

Is Sophia not her mother again?
Re: Imade Adeleke Celebrates Her 5th Birthday - Photos by Kennydoc(m): 10:15pm On May 14, 2020
TroubleMaker47:

Ok, was talking from the Igbo perspective, never knew Yorubas had an entirely different tradition
Okay
Re: Imade Adeleke Celebrates Her 5th Birthday - Photos by Triangles1(m): 10:18pm On May 14, 2020
Maliqcious:
Oga would You keep quiet

Are you okay?
Re: Imade Adeleke Celebrates Her 5th Birthday - Photos by chuggy(m): 10:20pm On May 14, 2020
Triangles1:
Even if the child was born out of wed lock be happy and proof the world wrong that everything in life happen for a reason.

Make your imperfections perfect.

Despite the intimidation from David This lady is strong and always have a reason to smile.
Why she no go smile when money dey

1 Like

Re: Imade Adeleke Celebrates Her 5th Birthday - Photos by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:13pm On May 14, 2020
LifeMapEmpire:
Imade with the million dollar smile grin

Honestly. She’s just a very sweet girl.

4 Likes

Re: Imade Adeleke Celebrates Her 5th Birthday - Photos by Therapyken(m): 2:58am On May 15, 2020
light099:
Kids are just so cool. They melt my heart so easily.

Kids are angels.
I think everyone is born an angel at birth, but as you gradually grow, the little devil within start syncing with the big devils around, and that's how the angels we were are turned to the monsters we are.
Who's 'we'?
Re: Imade Adeleke Celebrates Her 5th Birthday - Photos by Mordson: 5:44am On May 15, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Nice smiles always!

Where you see baba Adeleke for the pictures? That old man there na Dele Momodu abeg.

1 Like

Re: Imade Adeleke Celebrates Her 5th Birthday - Photos by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:51am On May 15, 2020
Mordson:

Where you see baba Adeleke for the pictures? That old man there na Dele Momodu abeg.

And where did you read "see Baba Adeleke"?
Re: Imade Adeleke Celebrates Her 5th Birthday - Photos by Nobody: 8:39am On May 15, 2020
wat are u doing on naira land
Re: Imade Adeleke Celebrates Her 5th Birthday - Photos by Isoduwa(m): 9:32am On May 15, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Nice smiles always!

You don't like better meat?
Re: Imade Adeleke Celebrates Her 5th Birthday - Photos by Tribalism123(m): 1:13pm On May 15, 2020
She is worth more than Lala at 5yrs.
Please don't quote me o. Am poo pooing
Re: Imade Adeleke Celebrates Her 5th Birthday - Photos by xjiggy: 2:16pm On May 15, 2020
Can't the mom just dress decent. It's the child birthday not your advertising show. Taking these kind of photos, with a child in it, shows a high level of irresponsibility. Her nipple is even exposed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mabel Makun Warns Freda Francis To Stay Away From AY, Her Husband / I Am Single And Unavailable - Diane Russet / Emma Nyra Wins Worst Dressed Female Celebrity Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.