Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,464 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Post Samuel. J Article Written In 1897 Supporting Oromiyan Arrival In Benin - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Post Samuel. J Article Written In 1897 Supporting Oromiyan Arrival In Benin (1209 Views)

The Oba Of Benin's Palace Before 1897 British Destruction - PIC / University Of Aberdeen In Scotland To Return 1897 Stolen Bronze To Nigeria / The Name Ile Binu Was Giving By Itsekiri Not Oromiyan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Samuel. J Article Written In 1897 Supporting Oromiyan Arrival In Benin by TAO12: 10:53pm On May 19, 2020
geosegun:

@TAO12, you badts gan ni o. easy on @gregyboy o, pleasssssss cheesy. I beg, no vex again. you don win. Please naaaaaa grin

Lol. I'm only using him for entertainment as always. grin
Re: Post Samuel. J Article Written In 1897 Supporting Oromiyan Arrival In Benin by babtoundey(m): 2:59pm On May 22, 2020
The Prof. of history could not refute the fact that Johnson was not born until 1846 yet he believes Johnson write as earlier as 1820.

Tao may God continue to shower you with His blessing and incrrease you in knowledge.

I wonder what dignity he has left to type or write anything relating to the useless subject he created after the above blunder.

He deserves treasure for his ignorance and consistent stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Post Samuel. J Article Written In 1897 Supporting Oromiyan Arrival In Benin by gregyboy(m): 9:50pm On May 22, 2020
babtoundey:

The Prof. of history could not refute the fact that Johnson was not born until 1846 yet he believes Johnson write as earlier as 1820.

Tao may God continue to shower you with His blessing and incrrease you in knowledge.

I wonder what dignity he has left to type or write anything relating to the useless subject he created after the above blunder.

He deserves treasure for his ignorance and consistent stupidity.

And his that the answer to my question

Ok my dating was an error, does that call for its emphasis does that change my point in my discussion

Am here gather data.. On the reality of benin-ife relationships and i cant do that without criticism

You all have failed you keep recycling the old myth like we were never aware of it......
Re: Post Samuel. J Article Written In 1897 Supporting Oromiyan Arrival In Benin by babtoundey(m): 11:15pm On May 22, 2020
gregyboy:

And his that the answer to my question

Ok my dating was an error, does that call for its emphasis does that change my point in my discussion

Am here gather data.. On the reality of benin-ife relationships and i cant do that without criticism

You all have failed you keep recycling the old myth like we were never aware of it......

Not just your date. Everything you ever compiled on this forum is full of errors and distortion of fact. Your objectives are mainly to twist and bend history the way you want it and not the way it should be.

I even thought the thread has some valuable contents until I saw that it was all picture without fact, all exaggeration without content.

Don't you consider it absolutely ridiculous asking to be proven wrong on a subject you have failed to establish with incontrovertible evidence, where all your assertions and claims are coloured with sentiments and and driven by undue bitterness.

You can do me (us) the favour of starting your subsequent posts with your moniker. With that we will know it is a junction meant to be passed, seen and not to be read.

1 Like

Re: Post Samuel. J Article Written In 1897 Supporting Oromiyan Arrival In Benin by Moneywomen17(m): 11:55pm On May 22, 2020
babtoundey:

Not just your date. Everything you ever compiled on this forum is full of errors and distortion of fact. Your objectives are mainly to twist and bend history the way you want it and not the way it should be.

I even thought the thread has some valuable contents until I saw that it was all picture without fact, all exaggeration without content.

Don't you consider it absolutely ridiculous asking to be proven wrong on a subject you have failed to establish with incontrovertible evidence, where all your assertions and claims are coloured with sentiments and and driven by undue bitterness.

You can do me (us) the favour of starting your subsequent posts with your moniker. With that we will know it is a junction meant to be passed, seen and not to be read.
that gayboy is as dumb as it can get. All u get from him are ridiculous statement. TA011 don punish his dumb head so much but he never learns. Anytime he sees the name TA011 fear dey grip am though.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Live Teaching On How To Be Free From Whatever Holding You Spiritually / Heavenly Anger On Lagos (picture) / Dakar Emerges As The Fashion Capitol For Francophone Africa - CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.