Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

A Listening Ear - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Listening Ear (337 Views)

I Need Someone To Talk To Who Will Give Me A Listening Ear. / A Listening Ear / Twitter Users React To Viral Video Of Jidenna Rocking Woman At A Listening Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Listening Ear by Mide082(f): 4:28pm On May 14, 2020
Hi, are you mature, jovial and have a listening ear. I need a very mature person to always talk to either on phone or on whatsap. If you are one, kindly chat me up on 090..... Pls note "mature" is very important. Either male or female must be from 34yrs upward. Happy to meet you
Re: A Listening Ear by AFvckingAlpha(m): 5:55pm On May 14, 2020
[s]
Mide082:
Hi, are you mature, jovial and have a listening ear. I need a very mature person to always talk to either on phone or on whatsap. If you are one, kindly chat me up on 09025504947. Pls note "mature" is very important. Either male or female must be from 34yrs upward. Happy to meet you
[/s]

Trap! Now, she's looking for somebody to dump her sorry ass at grin
Re: A Listening Ear by Mide082(f): 9:51pm On May 14, 2020
Obviously you are a kid, so you need lots of growing up to do because i dunno when it become harm to have a friend. I never said am looking for date fool
AFvckingAlpha:

Trap! Now, she's looking for somebody to dump her sorry ass at grin
Re: A Listening Ear by dyfaze: 10:09pm On May 14, 2020
Mide082:
Hi, are you mature, jovial and have a listening ear. I need a very mature person to always talk to either on phone or on whatsap. If you are one, kindly chat me up on 09025504947. Pls note "mature" is very important. Either male or female must be from 34yrs upward. Happy to meet you

Actually it is good to have friends. .They make things lively though, I agreed with you that age is the main criteria you are considering because it contributes to maturity. Contrary to pple opinion seriously, Age is not the main determinant of maturity and understanding.. So dont be surprised when a 40yrs plus pple are behaving like Nursery School Children. Try to put ur location too. .Happy findings..
Re: A Listening Ear by AFvckingAlpha(m): 11:18pm On May 14, 2020
[s]
dyfaze:

Actually it is good to have friends. .They make things lively though, I agreed with you that age is the main criteria you are considering because it contributes to maturity. Contrary to pple opinion seriously, Age is not the main determinant of maturity and understanding.. So dont be surprised when a 40yrs plus pple are behaving like Nursery School Children. Try to put ur location too. .Happy findings..
dyfaze:

[/s]

Your English is so bad. You and the oldie totally deserve each other grin
Re: A Listening Ear by AFvckingAlpha(m): 11:23pm On May 14, 2020
Mide082:

Lets cut to the chase Madam, you are looking for husband grin Stop meandering and go straight to the point. You don't know shit about me, so ama tell you to shut the fvck up. To fvck you just dey hungry me, i go too fvck you ehn, infact i love to fvck older, plus sized women. Ama fvck you hard till you cum all over the place grin

Ma'am you need to get laid, thats all i see, you need a dick in your life, you need be dickmatized grin
Re: A Listening Ear by Mide082(f): 12:51pm On May 15, 2020
Thank God someone with brain is here. I actually put the age range there to avoid someone below me talking anyhow to me. Children of nowadays lacks respect and i wouldn't want to loose respect just cos i want to be friends with people all over the world. So yes age is just a number and it doesn't determine maturity but i can't be rolling with a 20yrs old person. That's just too below me. That's where the age range comes in. Despite putting it here that all i need is just a "friend"some are still sayimg shit on my whatsap. Can you see why Nigerians are hard to deal with. They take everything as opportunity to showcase their stupidity.
dyfaze:

(1) (Reply)

90% of Women Out There Are Deadlier Than The Devil / Shocker: My House On Fire Iam Burning Up_ Abah009 / Why Are Some Women Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.