Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage (92243 Views)

I’m Fed Up With My Childless Marriage - Wife Tells Court / Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months / Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 27 Years Of Childless Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by crackhouse(m): 10:52am On May 15, 2020
Womb get fruit? Maybe she plucked the fruit of her womb from the root that it cannot grow fruit again.
Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by Maliqcious: 11:05am On May 15, 2020
Just 2yrs? Last last inferior complexity with some black women.. Is becoming a norm
Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by Scofeeziey(m): 11:14am On May 15, 2020
Be calm and gentle
God never create humans finish ooo till you die
Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 11:25am On May 15, 2020
stupid lady
Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by CuteYvonne777: 11:34am On May 15, 2020
Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by Omofranca(f): 12:04pm On May 15, 2020
A 2-year old marriage is still very young and I have seen formerly childless couples produce 5 children within just 3 years so beware of making any jest of your 'friend.' She will probably laugh last!
Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by engrchykae(m): 12:29pm On May 15, 2020
Sultty:
Some ladies are just mad,I'm not surprised it came from twitter that's where one lady said ladies intentionally get pregnant and abort it to have big boobs so to look attractive on twitter. Abeg are u sure that it is God that created women
spiritually women are weak
Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by TheSourcerer: 12:33pm On May 15, 2020
jabor4Naija:
Are u God? How dare u mock a woman dat doesn't ve a child? I know a woman at agboju casco she had 7 children and 6 died in one day, d 7th one survived cos she was sent on an errand and 6 got burnt in d house. I ve said anyone dat mocks me is only reminding God of my situation cos i know my Lord will show up at his time
do you have pictures of the burning?
Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by deebrain(m): 12:33pm On May 15, 2020
Women are their own enemies.

This is so wrong, but common with ladies.

Pity

Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by coldFLARES1(m): 12:48pm On May 15, 2020
Nwakannaya1:

She did not hear anything, she is just wishing it is so.

Her friend gave perchance a good advice to her at that time and here she is being happy for someone who perhaps is not yet ready to have a baby.
There you have pinned it accurately!

I know a lady who, with her hubby then, designed and achieved birthing their first child three years after marriage.

Except, she knows of an incidence that may have damaged the "friend's" womb, thus making her feel cool that her friend may have to wait longer to get a miracle.

Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by coldFLARES1(m): 12:55pm On May 15, 2020
jabor4Naija:

Lol, bad things no dey happen around me o, d 6 was years ago and d 3 was before d lockdown
cheesy I bin wan ask am d same thing na im I notice say one na gist and the other na experience from im hood.

Nonetheless, it's well!
Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by Bennysam: 1:15pm On May 15, 2020
jabor4Naija:
Are u God? How dare u mock a woman dat doesn't ve a child? I know a woman at agboju casco she had 7 children and 6 died in one day, d 7th one survived cos she was sent on an errand and 6 got burnt in d house. I ve said anyone dat mocks me is only reminding God of my situation cos i know my Lord will show up at his time
Why are you people quick to judge people ? She's the one that first gossip about her having a child now the table has turn and you're here blaming her , revenge they say is sweet
Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by jabor4Naija(m): 1:55pm On May 15, 2020
TheSourcerer:
do you have pictures of the burning?
No i don't and it was many years ago
Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by cruz419(m): 4:00pm On May 15, 2020
remember children are gift from GOD oo,,and beside u only know today tomorrow is,not assured ur own child fit go die too ooo
Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by ParahFamily: 5:07pm On May 15, 2020
Hello All,

Please join Parahfaily Foundation on the 16th May, 2020 5pm online via zoom on:

Dealing with Fertility Challenges is not only a Woman problem! From conception to delivery, it involves the Man and the Woman!

It has been established that men contributes *30%* to infertility in couples, the reason why the focus at this month meeting is on Men.

Fertility Challenges is a *game of 50:50* between couples and not a *game of BLAME*.

Join us and our guests this Saturday as we deal with issues surrounding *Male Infertility* and *Managing Emotions* by both parties during the Journey to Fruitfulness.

Date: Saturday, May 16th
Venue: Zoom Webiner

Attendance is *FREE* but registration is required to join the session. Follow the link below;

You can register for free with the link below:

https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_-k-S6WK-RaeKi1CpE84D7w

*Invite your Wife! Invite your Husband! Invite your Friends!*

Your testimony is Next!

https://www.nairaland.com/5860010/parahfamily-may-monthly-meeting-dealing

Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by Streetgent: 6:07pm On May 15, 2020
Sultty:
Some ladies are just mad,I'm not surprised it came from twitter that's where one lady said ladies intentionally get pregnant and abort it to have big boobs so to look attractive on twitter. Abeg are u sure that it is God that created women
how true is this
Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by Slimzzy00: 6:58pm On May 15, 2020
jabor4Naija:

Six children in one day! Hope the woman is mentally ok now?
Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by jabor4Naija(m): 8:16pm On May 15, 2020
Slimzzy00:

Six children in one day! Hope the woman is mentally ok now?
Yes she is, she has two extra kids now and d one dat survived is now an aunty, lolz

Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 15, 2020
Two wrongs cannot make a right, you are not supposed to pay back what she did to you. Her conscience would have reminded her of her action towards you in the past. Not you mocking her. God is a time changer and a miracle worker. Don't mock any one oooo
Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by OgaRico(m): 8:31pm On May 15, 2020
davillian:

If you want to know my real name oga ask...
I can drop my first name but once I add my surname I don cast
Even google and wikki go bring me out grin
Drop am! grin grin
Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by bujjip: 10:54pm On May 15, 2020
Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by Chrisangel10: 12:11pm On Jul 06, 2020
Child and money are things one should not be proud of in this life don't forget
Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by elonmuskbaby: 2:25pm On Sep 25, 2021
Damn! She's petty. Two wrongs don't make a right. She should move on from the bitterness and live her life.
embarassed embarassed embarassed
she needs to be reminded so that mockers like her will learn to control their mouth when they see others in an issue they have no understanding about

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him / This Is What My House Help Did To Me / Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband