Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage (92189 Views)

I’m Fed Up With My Childless Marriage - Wife Tells Court / Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months / Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 27 Years Of Childless Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by Aystarz: 6:45am On May 15, 2020
bukatyne:
My wonder is how 'friends' have such animosity against themselves and still carry on with the friendship.

She mocked you because you had a child in 400L; either trash it with her or cut her lose.

No, you wait for about 4yrs later to 'mock' her too. undecided

You both are a perfect fit.

grin Low self-esteem could have any human doing the emboldened. Her tweet further proves it.
Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by ademujacob: 6:45am On May 15, 2020
MAY GOD DELIVER US FROM UNFRIENDLY FRIENDS.
Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by ddeola: 6:56am On May 15, 2020
Hmm aiye o... sad sad sad
Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by Rexymania(m): 7:10am On May 15, 2020
Its called Karma
Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by orumba(m): 7:21am On May 15, 2020
Who is a friend??
Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by toprealman: 7:27am On May 15, 2020
Bloggers are evil. She is innocent if the allegation.
People should try and engage their brain.....at least for once.
Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by backbone503(m): 7:32am On May 15, 2020
Thats way below the belt. Some words are better left unspoken.

1 Like

Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by bukatyne(f): 7:33am On May 15, 2020
Aystarz:

grin Low self-esteem could have any human doing the emboldened. Her tweet further proves it.

Toor.
Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by jabor4Naija(m): 7:40am On May 15, 2020
Aystarz:

Mocking anyone for their deficiencies is altogether bad, infantile and ungodly . Let's not stop at childlessness
True dat.
Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:40am On May 15, 2020
edoairways:

Myvillagepeople you are mentioned

Loool
And I no do anything ooo grin
Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by jabor4Naija(m): 7:41am On May 15, 2020
kcowen:

Only you, one lost 6 and the other lost 3 ,why bad things dey happen around you
Lol, bad things no dey happen around me o, d 6 was years ago and d 3 was before d lockdown
Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by jabor4Naija(m): 7:42am On May 15, 2020
aspiring44:

In other words , no condition is permanent in life .
WORD
Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by FGonline: 7:42am On May 15, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Someone who passed through an higher Institutions is expected to pick her words more than an half baked.
don't be conform......this is more of individual philosophy.

Education is meant to empower ur bliv system not to change it.
Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by jabor4Naija(m): 7:43am On May 15, 2020
alexola20:
Aren't you mocking the woman that lost 6 of her 7 children in the fire disaster?
Why would i or is something wrong with u or u just can't comprehend what u read
Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by jabor4Naija(m): 7:44am On May 15, 2020
edoairways:
Stories angry
Okay o, i don hear u
Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by jabor4Naija(m): 7:45am On May 15, 2020
MichaelDuf:

Who told you God makes people barren?
I didn't say God makes ppl barren or can't u read?
Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by sogamica(m): 7:48am On May 15, 2020
You can see what heart of human are full of WICKEDNESS. She can say it to a close friend but not for public consumption
Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by OKTolu: 7:48am On May 15, 2020
Are you God
Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by chipower: 7:52am On May 15, 2020
Tatashi:
Just like my neigbour who mocked me on her first year of marriage that im a divorcee with children.she will constantly tell me shes in a man's house and im not.i never said a word to her and i wont.shes been married for long now and no child.the point here is ITS NOT EVERYONE YOU CAN MOCK AND GO SCOT FREE.na better stone she hit!

Pls stop saying things that are not true. You people must have had a disagreement before she started saying those things to you. You too must have said bad things to her too.

Im not saying that what she said was good. It was bad enough. You said things to her too. She didn't just wake up in the morning and started saying those things to you.

Are you trying to say that her infertility is as a result of those things she said to you? Do you really think you can hold her back from getting pregnant? You can't, period.

What is the relationship between what she told you and your rejoice over her not being able to get pregnant. Because you lost your marriage and she told you so, therefore she must remain barren. Is that what you are saying?

You sound like a bitter and difficult person. With due respect, this might be one of the reasons why your marriage didn't work, though you might not know it.

Pls help yourself and stop rejoicing over someone's perceived misfortune. As a divorcee with children, you have much work to do. So be focused. May God help you.

If i can see a way, i will tell the other person to stop rejoicing because someone's marriage collapsed. No condition is permanent.

1 Like

Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by Atayi1248: 8:05am On May 15, 2020
Wat a pitty,for the mocker
Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by Sweetcho: 8:24am On May 15, 2020
davillian:
I understand women don't like each other
The only thing they do is compete and envy each other....
She had a child in 400lvl meaning she got pregnant and decided to keep it though her friend felt its not the right time for her to be a single mother....
This life, never laugh at anyone present conditions or predicaments
Who knows table might turn sooner or later.

I have a friend who was unable to have a child 10yrs after marriage I know what she went through the abuse, the insults, the stigma etc
It got so bad she can't play with other peoples children because they call her mami water because she is so beautiful with clean skin.
I can't count how many times she cried on phone, how many times she felt like running away how many times she felt like killing her self....
Its not like she was one loose girl she married her husband as a virgin...
God did it for her last year she named her son after me...

Reason I don't look down on anyone is that no one knows 2moro.

Maybe the problem is not from her but the husband, maybe your friends husband has a low spe rm count
Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by wonder233: 8:37am On May 15, 2020
Where in this write up did she mock her?
Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by Chirowman(m): 9:17am On May 15, 2020
if you can afford to take care of a child or children go on.but don't rub it on people ,she might be against it because you haven't achieved anything in life yet.in igboland theirs an adage that says nwa ebu na afo amaghi na eje di anya meaning a child in the stomach doesn't know that the journey is far.if am in your friends shoe i will do the same thing. you are been trained in school with someone money not yours you add a child to it .if am your parents you will quit school to train that child nonsense ,stop been delusional God will give her child at the right time. Think about about adding value to your life.
Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by jovijovi: 9:19am On May 15, 2020
Na wao.

Pls check my signature for your original and affordable waist trainer & other body shapers. We deliver Nationwide.
Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by profnigga(m): 9:22am On May 15, 2020
stop mocking ur fellow being. the one u av got self, it can't take God anything to delete them. but I pray d Lord protect you and your family. please pray for her for d fruit of the womb and not to condemned her.
Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by Adedove(m): 9:53am On May 15, 2020
What gave her the confidence to post this online is due to the fact that a woman with at least a child in our society is accorded more respect regardless of whether the child was a product of wedlock or not than a married woman seeking the fruit.

You should have noticed that when such a child becomes a grown up, other women will start respecting the woman on the basis of the age difference between that child and their own children.
Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by bigiyaro(m): 10:07am On May 15, 2020
bmdmixer:
can someone plz ask d op where he saw that d lady is rejoicing
read in between the lines.
Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by oka4mt: 10:08am On May 15, 2020
Birds of the same feathers, you might even be worse than your friend.
some people are just evil minded and unforgiving.
Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by bmdmixer: 10:32am On May 15, 2020
bigiyaro:
read in between the lines.
there's nothing in btw the line, she said wat she said straight forward, people should stop puting thing where dey dont belong, she said what happened back then, she didn't smile she didnt laugh. the lines inbtw are straight up clean
Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by Seun360(m): 10:34am On May 15, 2020
GodPunishBiafra:

Lol
You people just like showcasing and displaying your stupîdity online...
It's so embarrassing how you people have tarnished the image of this country with your crime life, disunity and greed.
Let me tell you a small story.
I finished from Unilag and throughout my years of study, the population of Igbo people in my class alone was around 40%. Yorubas were around that % too and the remaining 20% covers other tribes.
Mind you, my hod was Igbo too when I was in 500l...
After my degree, I was posted to UNN, and I experienced the shock of my life.
Firstly, you can not even get the post of hod if you're not from Enugu.
For you to break the jinx, you have to be a strong member of a cabal.
Population of students from other tribes apart from Igbos was less than 30%. 25% from South-south and very little from other regions.

Now, you'll always be getting ill treatments if you're not Igbo.
My Igbo corpers were paying less than I was paying in my apartment of the same size.
Most times when you go on the street to get something and they notice that you're not Igbo, they will always want to cheat you...

Even among you people (Igbos), there's great disunity. Your parents hardly allow you to marry from other communities.
In this 21st century, YOU PEOPLE STILL PRACTICE THE OSU CAST SYSTEM.

I AM SO ASHAMED THAT I SHARE A COUNTRY WITH PEOPLE THAT ARE THIS BITTER!

IT'S CRAZY!

They can only decieve those that have never lived or stayed in the east, their on segregation no be here.

I don't just like talking about it cos it's none of my business. As my grandmother often says when she was alive. "Gambari pa Fulani, ko le jo"

I honestly want them to be granted their Biafra.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by conscienceman4(m): 10:39am On May 15, 2020
Some ladies can be mumu to the end o.
So, screwing was part of her 400L course and the baby was the certificate.
Leave your friend alone o.
Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by Psoul(m): 10:42am On May 15, 2020
EdozieRichard:

A Twitter user with the username @harbeeola08 took to the platform to express her gratitude after her friend who has been married for two-years is barren.

https://mobile.twitter.com/harbeeola08/status/126055485471348326

She's so silly to make such statement. Children are gift from God. She has a nanny is not by her strength. That her baby is alive is also not by her strength too.

She fail to realize that she may lose all her children in just in a twinkling of an eye (may God forbid this) and the person she mocked may bear children when she loses hers.

What if the child she was using to mock the other woman becomes useless in life and God may bless the other woman with a child that may even become an international figure.

She should take down that post from her page and apologize to that woman and God too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ella Gross: 11-Year-Old Model IceCream Advert Sparks Controversy In South Korea / This Is What My House Help Did To Me / She Told Me A Very Dark Secret, Should I Still Marry Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.