Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,162 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Fake Boluwatife Balogun Tweet Created By Supposed Davido Fan To Discredit Wizkid - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fake Boluwatife Balogun Tweet Created By Supposed Davido Fan To Discredit Wizkid (35482 Views)

Wizkid's First Son, Boluwatife Balogun Bonding With His Mother, Shola Ogudu / Boluwatife Balogun Wants To Style Wizkid, Davido, Olamide, Ycee. Shows Office / Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Boluwatife Balogun Tweet Created By Supposed Davido Fan To Discredit Wizkid by Galactico4ever(m): 7:39pm On May 14, 2020
Seriously Who Fuqing Gives A Shit
Re: Fake Boluwatife Balogun Tweet Created By Supposed Davido Fan To Discredit Wizkid by StagethemTVee: 7:40pm On May 14, 2020
ni
Re: Fake Boluwatife Balogun Tweet Created By Supposed Davido Fan To Discredit Wizkid by slaypapa: 7:40pm On May 14, 2020
We should start weeping abi? Next pls

1 Like

Re: Fake Boluwatife Balogun Tweet Created By Supposed Davido Fan To Discredit Wizkid by BigJoe19: 7:40pm On May 14, 2020
So a Davido fan made the tweet means he is in Davido's crew or davido paid him. OP you better get something doing with your life, this detective talent you have would have taken you high in the Nigerian police force, keep wasting your time investigating nonsense.

5 Likes

Re: Fake Boluwatife Balogun Tweet Created By Supposed Davido Fan To Discredit Wizkid by ChristoBam: 7:41pm On May 14, 2020
Edoloaded:
I believe some of you might have come across this post about Boluwatife asking his wizkid to pay his school fees.

https://www.nairaland.com/5857102/pay-school-fees-stop-celebrating

Some top blogs even carried the news which has really made wizkid look bad in front of everyone.

Well i decided to carry out my investigation on the matter and i found out that it was made by one of Davido crew members. Whose picture you see here

If he was given the permission by Davido himself to make that post I'm not sure yet but from investigation this is the guy. And I'll drop proofs

Here's the link to the fake account

Take a look at Boluwatife � (@boluwatife_4): https://twitter.com/boluwatife_4?s=09

Here's the link to the Davido crew member running the account

Take a look at Baudwin_237 �� (@baudwin10): https://twitter.com/baudwin10?s=09

How's this guy Davido's crew member?

So any one that calls himself team OBO is a crew member? Don't be stupid!!

Even talking about not being sure if Davido gave him permission?

The mods that pushed this thing to the front page sef. What's nairaland turning to?

1 Like

Re: Fake Boluwatife Balogun Tweet Created By Supposed Davido Fan To Discredit Wizkid by Throwback: 7:41pm On May 14, 2020
He might not be validly linked to Davido also.

Some people wake up every morning to lead a life of deceit both online and offline, then sleep in the night and dream some more about a false reality.

Their only true reality is their empty bank account and the myriad of calls from their creditors asking for the long promised balance payment.

1 Like

Re: Fake Boluwatife Balogun Tweet Created By Supposed Davido Fan To Discredit Wizkid by frijos(m): 7:42pm On May 14, 2020
Supermugu:
grin.... Ok ! Noted grin

Just when I was going to say are you sure you're not the one.
Re: Fake Boluwatife Balogun Tweet Created By Supposed Davido Fan To Discredit Wizkid by ThatFairGuy: 7:42pm On May 14, 2020
Lazy Nigerian youths. Are these same youths claiming to be marginalized?
Re: Fake Boluwatife Balogun Tweet Created By Supposed Davido Fan To Discredit Wizkid by Rilwayne001: 7:43pm On May 14, 2020
Buhari was right when he said Nigerian youths are lazy. They never add value to themselves on Twitter except engage in irrelevant things. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Fake Boluwatife Balogun Tweet Created By Supposed Davido Fan To Discredit Wizkid by jaxxy(m): 7:48pm On May 14, 2020
Edoloaded:

Honestly bro it's so bad

So which one is Davido’s crew? Sm1 in Cameroon? Is he Davido staff or frnd or what?

1 Like

Re: Fake Boluwatife Balogun Tweet Created By Supposed Davido Fan To Discredit Wizkid by Brunicekid(m): 7:48pm On May 14, 2020
IAmSkinny:
Clout chasing wan kill some people. How can people be this insensitive? Tueh

Check out my collection of beautiful photos ever made here https://www.nairaland.com/5660603/professional-photographer-heres-mini-portfolio
Too bad...The guy FK gan.
Re: Fake Boluwatife Balogun Tweet Created By Supposed Davido Fan To Discredit Wizkid by seanwilliam(m): 7:49pm On May 14, 2020
I kuku trust wizkid, he no go respond

3 Likes

Re: Fake Boluwatife Balogun Tweet Created By Supposed Davido Fan To Discredit Wizkid by nonxo007(m): 7:49pm On May 14, 2020
I guess you are disappointed to that riff raff, me too. But guess what? We have a whole lot of them here on nairaland. Those good for nothing jobless people who go from post to post stirring up conflict between tribes, insulting themselves and trying to cause strife where there is non. Those who are always online looking for who to insult. Those who have been paid to waste their destinies online all in the name of e-warriors. Bunch of toothless bulldogs who hide behind the keyboard to insult people who are way better in all ramification than they can ever dream of. They are also here. So forget that guy and let's focus on the riff raffs here. Say no to tribalistic comments
Re: Fake Boluwatife Balogun Tweet Created By Supposed Davido Fan To Discredit Wizkid by mukthar2000(m): 7:51pm On May 14, 2020
Madagascar we are waiting for the organic jareee, who care if u pay he school fee or not.
Re: Fake Boluwatife Balogun Tweet Created By Supposed Davido Fan To Discredit Wizkid by Babyforever(f): 7:56pm On May 14, 2020
Truthbites:
But is Wizzy paying Tife's school fees? Yes or no before I respond..cos I hate deadbeat dads
I tireoooo i can't date a broke / stingy guy oooo

1 Like

Re: Fake Boluwatife Balogun Tweet Created By Supposed Davido Fan To Discredit Wizkid by babyfaceafrica: 8:00pm On May 14, 2020
Truthbites:
But is Wizzy paying Tife's school fees? Yes or no before I respond..cos I hate deadbeat dads

How is that your problem.. The mama dey complain?
Re: Fake Boluwatife Balogun Tweet Created By Supposed Davido Fan To Discredit Wizkid by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 14, 2020
This is just crazy.

Join me as I support a local community to eradicate hunger
https://www.nairaland.com/5857964/covid-19-food-kitchen-update

Re: Fake Boluwatife Balogun Tweet Created By Supposed Davido Fan To Discredit Wizkid by OKERE38: 8:01pm On May 14, 2020
fake people every where, that is how the lie.that Mercy Eke is my girlfriend
Re: Fake Boluwatife Balogun Tweet Created By Supposed Davido Fan To Discredit Wizkid by enemyofprogress: 8:03pm On May 14, 2020
Jobless people
Re: Fake Boluwatife Balogun Tweet Created By Supposed Davido Fan To Discredit Wizkid by Afolabimills(m): 8:03pm On May 14, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

Stop Linking Davido to anything done by grown adult claiming fan

God bless u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fake Boluwatife Balogun Tweet Created By Supposed Davido Fan To Discredit Wizkid by Afolabimills(m): 8:07pm On May 14, 2020
Edoloaded:
I believe some of you might have come across this post about Boluwatife asking his wizkid to pay his school fees.

https://www.nairaland.com/5857102/pay-school-fees-stop-celebrating

Some top blogs even carried the news which has really made wizkid look bad in front of everyone.

Well i decided to carry out my investigation on the matter and i found out that it was made by one of Davido crew members. Whose picture you see here

If he was given the permission by Davido himself to make that post I'm not sure yet but from investigation this is the guy. And I'll drop proofs

Here's the link to the fake account

Take a look at Boluwatife � (@boluwatife_4): https://twitter.com/boluwatife_4?s=09

Here's the link to the Davido crew member running the account

Take a look at Baudwin_237 �� (@baudwin10): https://twitter.com/baudwin10?s=09
u are the real problem here ogbeni mind ur business
Re: Fake Boluwatife Balogun Tweet Created By Supposed Davido Fan To Discredit Wizkid by arukwe123(m): 8:13pm On May 14, 2020
But he ain't lying now.

OP pls get a life.
Re: Fake Boluwatife Balogun Tweet Created By Supposed Davido Fan To Discredit Wizkid by kemii7539: 8:20pm On May 14, 2020
[color=#] 829447[/color]
Re: Fake Boluwatife Balogun Tweet Created By Supposed Davido Fan To Discredit Wizkid by Fragility6: 8:25pm On May 14, 2020
gudnex22:

Damnnnn niggarrr no the tire you?
Damn nigga don turn e trademark o.leave am

1 Like

Re: Fake Boluwatife Balogun Tweet Created By Supposed Davido Fan To Discredit Wizkid by cezarman(m): 8:28pm On May 14, 2020
Lmoa!

Na David hardcore fans full this thread oh shocked
Re: Fake Boluwatife Balogun Tweet Created By Supposed Davido Fan To Discredit Wizkid by Edosir(m): 8:33pm On May 14, 2020
Shut up. How many of wizkidfc accounts have you reported. You and your fellow lizards cant receive just a tip of what you dish out to David daily.
Edopesin:
We should report that account asap
Re: Fake Boluwatife Balogun Tweet Created By Supposed Davido Fan To Discredit Wizkid by OdefaGirl(f): 8:37pm On May 14, 2020
If he gets sued now.....he will start begging.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Cross' Pastor Mum Gifts Him A Bible (Photo, Video) / Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Davido Involved In An Accident, Damaged His Chevrolet Camaro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.