Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,297 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

I Haven't Been Paid For 8 Months Now. Please Help My Family. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Haven't Been Paid For 8 Months Now. Please Help My Family. (4921 Views)

I Haven't Spoken To My Father In 5 Months / I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids / Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Haven't Been Paid For 8 Months Now. Please Help My Family. by PositiveDirect: 9:18am On May 16, 2020
engrelvis:
y can't u answer dis?

I mentioned earlier not to disclose the school on here but I'm ready to do so on privacy. The owner of the school and her children are members of this forum. I'm just to keep a little secret so they won't use against me.
Re: I Haven't Been Paid For 8 Months Now. Please Help My Family. by Lionhearted: 9:53am On May 16, 2020
PositiveDirect:

I mentioned earlier not to disclose the school on here but I'm ready to do so on privacy. The owner of the school and her children are members of this forum. I'm just to keep a little secret so they won't use against me.

With the account details you posted your identity wouldn't be hard for them to know.

3 Likes

Re: I Haven't Been Paid For 8 Months Now. Please Help My Family. by PositiveDirect: 11:55am On May 16, 2020
Lionhearted:

With the account details you posted your identity wouldn't be hard for them to know.

Better that way. Let them discover what they've reduced their staff to instead of mentioning their names by myself.
Re: I Haven't Been Paid For 8 Months Now. Please Help My Family. by engrelvis(m): 2:09pm On May 16, 2020
PositiveDirect:

U think ur talking to a baby? State ur home address n I will send people to come n verify ur claims

3 Likes

Re: I Haven't Been Paid For 8 Months Now. Please Help My Family. by PositiveDirect: 6:06pm On May 16, 2020
engrelvis:
U think ur talking to a baby? State ur home address n I will send people to come n verify ur claims

Please reply my PM.
Re: I Haven't Been Paid For 8 Months Now. Please Help My Family. by engrelvis(m): 7:03pm On May 16, 2020
PositiveDirect:

Please reply my PM.
l dnt reply PM. Put yr address here for verification.

1 Like

Re: I Haven't Been Paid For 8 Months Now. Please Help My Family. by olabinjo3(m): 11:03pm On May 16, 2020
Why do you want him to put his address here for verification because of 1or 2k wey you wan send am.? After all his explanation . Abi nah you be him boss? Please help or leave him alone rather than making him look like a fraudster in front of his helper here.

engrelvis:

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Haven't Been Paid For 8 Months Now. Please Help My Family. by Youngsage: 11:27pm On May 16, 2020
engrelvis:
He offered to send the address to you privately, but instead you want him to post it here on a public forum?
As a potential helper do you think that is the right thing to do, security wise, before you help him? undecided

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Haven't Been Paid For 8 Months Now. Please Help My Family. by tuoyoojo(m): 1:48am On May 17, 2020
I am moved by ur story. may God send help your way. It is well my brother.... God has made a way already

1 Like

Re: I Haven't Been Paid For 8 Months Now. Please Help My Family. by tuoyoojo(m): 1:59am On May 17, 2020
PositiveDirect:

3148_85_3235
First bank

God bless you Sir. You'll know no poverty in your life, amen.

What skill sets do you have. What business can you do .

2 Likes

Re: I Haven't Been Paid For 8 Months Now. Please Help My Family. by immantoks: 6:46am On May 17, 2020
If you can't help while not just ignore the message and pass.i don't have any amount to part with now. But I won't castigate him. What he's doing is better than comiting crime
Re: I Haven't Been Paid For 8 Months Now. Please Help My Family. by engrelvis(m): 8:24am On May 17, 2020
Youngsage:

He offered to send the address to you privately, but instead you want him to post it here on a public forum?
As a potential helper do you think that is the right thing to do, security wise, before you help him? undecided
when someone suddenly register on Nairaland n d first thing he deos is to solicit for help alarm bell normally ring in my head.my phone number n email was on my dp before. I removed it because of scammers. Am nt saying he shud put his pictures.
Re: I Haven't Been Paid For 8 Months Now. Please Help My Family. by engrelvis(m): 8:27am On May 17, 2020
Youngsage:

when someone suddenly register on Nairaland n d first thing he deos is to solicit for help alarm bell normally ring in my head.my phone number n email was on my dp before. I removed it because of scammers. Am nt saying he shud put his pictures.If someone like u ask for help I won't asking for authenticity because from yr dp it has been long u register here.
Re: I Haven't Been Paid For 8 Months Now. Please Help My Family. by Youngsage: 10:13am On May 17, 2020
engrelvis:
when someone suddenly register on Nairaland n d first thing he deos is to solicit for help alarm bell normally ring in my head.my phone number n email was on my dp before. I removed it because of scammers. Am nt saying he shud put his pictures.If someone like u ask for help I won't asking for authenticity because from yr dp it has been long u register here.
I understand your fears bro. Like you said, there are a lot of scammers out here and some people create accounts solely for asking for help.
We can't simply write off everyone and that is why verification is very important before making any move, but the verification needs to be done in such a way that if the person turns out to be legit, he wouldn't be at risk.
Any other info can be typed here for verification, but typing of one's home address on a public forum such as this can be risky.
It may not happen now, but what if it is used against him in the near future and he is traced, when his conditions have improved? That is the point I was trying to make.

Cheers

3 Likes

Re: I Haven't Been Paid For 8 Months Now. Please Help My Family. by TourismMan(m): 11:07am On May 17, 2020
Youngsage:

I understand your fears bro. Like you said, there are a lot of scammers out here and some people create accounts solely for asking for help.
We can't simply write off everyone and that is why verification is very important before making any move, but the verification needs to be done in such a way that if the person turns out to be legit, he wouldn't be at risk.
Any other info can be typed here for verification, but typing of one's home address on a public forum such as this can be risky.
It may not happen now, but what if it is used against him in the near future and he is traced, when his conditions have improved? That is the point I was trying to make.

Cheers

Wow! You are such a great analyst. I totally like how you put up that. Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: I Haven't Been Paid For 8 Months Now. Please Help My Family. by PositiveDirect: 12:25pm On May 17, 2020
tuoyoojo:

What skill sets do you have. What business can you do .

Thank you. Currently, food business is the most reliable in the economy and I naturally have this passion for food production such as pastries e.g. bread, buns, meat pie etc and distribute statewide and beyond. I also have this passion for running road side fast food stand where cooked rice and noodles are sold with take away packs. I have experience in both places. My challenge is capital to start up. If you can come in to assist, I would be so grateful. Thank you once again for showing interest in my situation.

2 Likes

Re: I Haven't Been Paid For 8 Months Now. Please Help My Family. by tuoyoojo(m): 3:50pm On May 17, 2020
PositiveDirect:

Thank you. Currently, food business is the most reliable in the economy and I naturally have this passion for food production such as pastries e.g. bread, buns, meat pie etc and distribute statewide and beyond. I also have this passion for running road side fast food stand where cooked rice and noodles are sold with take away packs. I have experience in both places. My challenge is capital to start up. If you can come in to assist, I would be so grateful. Thank you once again for showing interest in my situation.
How much capital are you looking at
Re: I Haven't Been Paid For 8 Months Now. Please Help My Family. by ufotty2001: 10:14pm On May 17, 2020
Don't give money to a new nairaland Account ... They are all scammers!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Haven't Been Paid For 8 Months Now. Please Help My Family. by obumsway(m): 3:10am On May 18, 2020
please everyone should be careful .... OP you have churches, mosques family members all around you ...they must be best to attend to you. new moniker just for these have always ended up in tears
Re: I Haven't Been Paid For 8 Months Now. Please Help My Family. by PerfectJUSTICE: 7:01am On May 18, 2020
All of una get time o. This man should have close friends and family members. Besides his church or any group (social/traditional) he has associated himself with should come to his aid. Another alarming thing is that he is new on nairaland. I'm not saying he may not really need help but am only saying we should all be careful. Who no need help? We all need help. I'm a married man too with kids living in Abuja. And those that stay in Abuja knows that the lockdown affected so many things but I didn't come here to start begging like someone who doesn't have hope and plans. Reason you should always have a plan B as a man. I rest my case!

2 Likes

Re: I Haven't Been Paid For 8 Months Now. Please Help My Family. by Oladayo12(m): 2:45pm On May 18, 2020
PerfectJUSTICE:
All of una get time o. This man should have close friends and family members. Besides his church or any group (social/traditional) he has associated himself with should come to his aid. Another alarming thing is that he is new on nairaland. I'm not saying he may not really need help but am only saying we should all be careful. Who no need help? We all need help. I'm a married man too with kids living in Abuja. And those that stay in Abuja knows that the lockdown affected so many things but I didn't come here to start begging like someone who doesn't have hope and plans. Reason you should always have a plan B as a man. I rest my case!
You may be right, but you chose not to come online to beg probably because you have a means to reach out to your kids. if op doesn't, then he has no other choice than to seek for people's help here. whether he's real or fake that i can't say.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Haven't Been Paid For 8 Months Now. Please Help My Family. by PerfectJUSTICE: 3:23pm On May 18, 2020
Oladayo12:
You may be right, but you chose not to come online to beg probably because you have a means to reach out to your kids. if op doesn't, then he has no other choice than to seek for people's help here. whether he's real or fake that i can't say.

Be sincere bro, means or no means, real or fake, would you beg publicly?
Re: I Haven't Been Paid For 8 Months Now. Please Help My Family. by Oladayo12(m): 4:38pm On May 18, 2020
PerfectJUSTICE:

Be sincere bro, means or no means, real or fake, would you beg publicly?
I sincerely wish never to do such, but we need to understand the fact dat people are truly suffering. Having eaten 3 meals daily doesnt neccessarily means that it cut across board, nigerians are hungry bro, I'm pretty sure u wouldnt want 2 tell me dat you've not come across with any1 within ur neighbourhood, expecially this pandemic period amid lockdown. Even the holy quoran & bible categorically stated that the needy are bound to be among us. Bro, i'm a young graduate from a very vulnerable home, i had 4 other siblings excluding myself. I kid you not bro we barely eat once daily, was it my fault that i was born poor? but it could turn out being my fault if i chose to remain poor. The op should be help if he can truly provide his details 2 authenticate his claim. Magnanimously, people take advantage of dis period 2 lure & get money no doubt. But trust me the real ones are amids us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Haven't Been Paid For 8 Months Now. Please Help My Family. by yellowgarri2(m): 6:39pm On May 18, 2020
Pavore9:

Attach dignity to yourself and stop littering your account number on threads. Your other moniker has a fraudulent reputation, hope you have given Mr. Lekan back his money? angry
please remove my account details from your quote
Re: I Haven't Been Paid For 8 Months Now. Please Help My Family. by PositiveDirect: 6:56pm On May 18, 2020
Oladayo12:
I sincerely wish never to do such, but we need to understand the fact dat people are truly suffering. Having eaten 3 meals daily doesnt neccessarily means that it cut across board, nigerians are hungry bro, I'm pretty sure u wouldnt want 2 tell me dat you've not come across with any1 within ur neighbourhood, expecially this pandemic period amid lockdown. Even the holy quoran & bible categorically stated that the needy are bound to be among us. Bro, i'm a young graduate from a very vulnerable home, i had 4 other siblings excluding myself. I kid you not bro we barely eat once daily, was it my fault that i was born poor? but it could turn out being my fault if i chose to remain poor. The op should be help if he can truly provide his details 2 authenticate his claim. Magnanimously, people take advantage of dis period 2 lure & get money no doubt. But trust me the real ones are amids us.

Thank you bro for supporting me having been in the same shoe. Truth is, it's those who don't even have the capacity to help the needy that are condemning help seekers outrightly without any investigation. They don't want to even investigate whether you are real or fake. All they do is condemn you outrightly. I have no time to reply them. Those who truly want to help me are doing their investigations. Las Las, the will of God shall prevail.
Re: I Haven't Been Paid For 8 Months Now. Please Help My Family. by PositiveDirect: 9:21pm On May 18, 2020
tuoyoojo:
How much capital are you looking at
I sent you mail. Please check and reply.
Re: I Haven't Been Paid For 8 Months Now. Please Help My Family. by PositiveDirect: 9:12pm On May 19, 2020
Hi, Tuoyoojo, so you allowed these people who actually aren't/won't be happy that I would get help in a surprising way to change your mind? You allowed their ill comments to change your mind towards helping me? You were about helping me but suddenly,...

It's well if you have decided otherwise. God will still make a way at the appointed time.

I still thank you for even showing interest.
Re: I Haven't Been Paid For 8 Months Now. Please Help My Family. by engrelvis(m): 6:53am On May 20, 2020
PositiveDirect:
Hi, Tuoyoojo, so you allowed these people who actually aren't/won't be happy that I would get help in a surprising way to change your mind? You allowed their ill comments to change your mind towards helping me? You were about helping me but suddenly,...

It's well if you have decided otherwise. God will still make a way at the appointed time.

using alternate monikers is a popular way for scammers to make demselves look real.am 100 percent sure ur a fraud.

1 Like

Re: I Haven't Been Paid For 8 Months Now. Please Help My Family. by PositiveDirect: 5:13pm On May 20, 2020
engrelvis:
using alternate monikers is a popular way for scammers to make demselves look real.am 100 percent sure ur a fraud.

I have had enough of your accusations that has no proofs. Reply my PM, you refused and yet you keep accusing me of being a fraud. Since you cannot do any findings by yourself except I reveal the size of my blokos here, why not let nature of karma pay me back? If you can not help me, please move on with your life. Those who truly wanted to help had done their best and I appreciate them a lot.
Re: I Haven't Been Paid For 8 Months Now. Please Help My Family. by tuoyoojo(m): 8:44pm On May 20, 2020
PositiveDirect:

Sorry I didn't get back to u. Send me a message . I could not access the message you sent to me thru nairaland
Send asap

1 Like

Re: I Haven't Been Paid For 8 Months Now. Please Help My Family. by PositiveDirect: 9:26pm On May 20, 2020
tuoyoojo:

Sorry I didn't get back to u. I could not access the message you sent to me thru nairaland
Send asap

Just sent you mail. Please check.
Re: I Haven't Been Paid For 8 Months Now. Please Help My Family. by TheEnlightenedO(m): 10:07pm On May 20, 2020
engrelvis:

Chief you do realize not everyone who uses Nairaland registers on the site except they need to post something... I particularly used the forum for over 12 years before registering a couple of weeks ago...

I have no idea what the man is going through but it can't be easy for anyone to come out and beg for help whatever his case may be... If you can't help him, why not just move on and ignore rather than condemn him...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am 25 She Is 34 / Baby's Dedication / Husbands Needs Divorce After 12months Of Pleading And Remorse: Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.