Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

I Am 25 She Is 34 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am 25 She Is 34 (4909 Views)

Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) / 34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial / "Am 25 But My Family Still Treats Me Like AM 16"- Nigerian Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am 25 She Is 34 by Championxxx(m): 4:22pm On Oct 13, 2022
I am dating a 34 years old single mother of two girls , she is a business woman and I am a bar tender. She support me financially I don't lack anything and I truly love her for real not because of what she is giving me but I love her for who she is. She is the first woman I have ever slept with in my entire life and I want to spend the rest of my life with her but my parents are against the relationship because of the age difference even my siblings doesn't want to hear anything about her they say i should quittherelationship. But I love her so much she asked me to move in with her and I don't want to disobey my parents. I am torn between the woman I love and my family what should I do or whom should I choose, I know that it is not a competition family should alway come first but I think my happiness also matter. By the way the relationship is 9 months. Please admin do not push my post to the front page because I don't want immature advice I need mature advice?

2 Likes

Re: I Am 25 She Is 34 by NobleSeed(m): 4:25pm On Oct 13, 2022
op I just read your post 3 good times, trying to comprehend and analyze what's wrong with you.

Single mother of what!!!!!!?

Did she in anytime tell you what befall father of those kids?

Family even dey advice you, You are here talking about your own happiness. shocked

I no blame you shal. You first talk say na the first kitten way you don Bleep for your entire life be that, maybe na that one dey worry you.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am 25 She Is 34 by Moh247: 4:26pm On Oct 13, 2022
cool

Continue dating her but make sure you don't get her pregnant , at 25 you still have 4 to 5 years to date and enjoy your life before the rigors of marriage, so use the 4 to 5 years to enjoy your lover

13 Likes

Re: I Am 25 She Is 34 by incandescentena: 4:27pm On Oct 13, 2022
LUST

3 Likes

Re: I Am 25 She Is 34 by Championxxx(m): 4:28pm On Oct 13, 2022
Moh247:
Continue dating her but make sure you don't get her pregnant at 25 you still have 4 to 5 years to date and enjoy your life before the rigors of marriage, so use the 4 to 5 years to enjoy your lover

Thanks for the advice I really appreciate it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am 25 She Is 34 by SocialJustice: 4:35pm On Oct 13, 2022
Water down the relationship and continue enjoying her. You can't turn your back on your support system. The lady you're dying for can switch at any time, family hardly switch. Just leave the relationship as is. No need for long term commitment. You could damn your family and be with her but will you be happy with your decision 10-20 years from now?

10 Likes

Re: I Am 25 She Is 34 by Offpointng: 4:36pm On Oct 13, 2022
Championxxx:
I am dating a 34 years old single mother of two girls , she is a business woman and I am a bar tender. She support me financially I don't lack anything and I truly love her for real not because of what she is giving me but I love her for who she is. She is the first woman I have ever slept with in my entire life and I want to spend the rest of my life with her but my parents are against the relationship because of the age difference even my siblings doesn't want to hear anything about her they say i should quittherelationship. But I love her so much she asked me to move in with her and I don't want todisobey my parents. I am torn between the woman I love and my family what should I do or whom should I choose, I know that it is not a competition family should also come first but I think my happiness also matter. By the way the relationship is 9 months. Please admin do not push my post to the front page because I don't want immature advice I need mature advice?

There's nothing you're loving bout a 34yrs old woman with two kids. infatuation is dealing with you and the earlier you wake up, the better for you

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am 25 She Is 34 by Rhozabeth(m): 4:39pm On Oct 13, 2022
To be honest, sense is far from you! because an older lady gave u sex and u think that's where the world ends. Better wake up, you have your life ahead of you, don't let someone that has almost finished hers hold u down!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am 25 She Is 34 by Weirdcamila: 4:41pm On Oct 13, 2022
If you like listen to the naysayers, follow your heart.

2 Likes

Re: I Am 25 She Is 34 by Championxxx(m): 4:41pm On Oct 13, 2022
SocialJustice:
Water down the relationship and continue enjoying her. You can't turn your back on your support system. The lady you're dying for can switch at any time, family hardly switch. Just leave the relationship as is. No need for long term commitment. You could damn your family and be with her but will you be happy with your decision 10-20 years from now?

Thanks for the advice you are right , that's the reason why I came here to seek for advices first because I didn't want to act fast then regret it later

1 Like

Re: I Am 25 She Is 34 by DaddyRochie1642: 4:46pm On Oct 13, 2022
The kpekus don scatter this one's head grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am 25 She Is 34 by DaddyRochie1642: 4:47pm On Oct 13, 2022
Championxxx:

Thanks for the advice you are right , that's the reason why I came here to seek for advices first because I didn't want to act fast then regret it later

Oga better listen to your family to avoid weeping and gnashing of teeth grin

3 Likes

Re: I Am 25 She Is 34 by Kirkman: 4:55pm On Oct 13, 2022
@championxxx; date her for one extra year and then make your final decision. But the only downside is that along the line of she meets someone more serious than you; she will port with that person. And besides have you studied all her flaws and character very well.
Analyse it from the angle of your parents side and also do your own personal analysis about her and compare.
Are they against her just because she's a single mother or are they seeing other things about her that you are too blind to see.
I wish you all the very best with your realatioship. Being a single mother isn't a death sentence, she might just have been unlucky with falling in love with the wrong person.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am 25 She Is 34 by Lalarsticlala: 4:58pm On Oct 13, 2022
red pillers will soon come and spread vawulence on this thread grin grin

4 Likes

Re: I Am 25 She Is 34 by dawnomike(m): 5:09pm On Oct 13, 2022
Championxxx:
I am dating a 34 years old single mother of two girls , she is a business woman and I am a bar tender. She support me financially I don't lack anything and I truly love her for real not because of what she is giving me but I love her for who she is. She is the first woman I have ever slept with in my entire life and I want to spend the rest of my life with her but my parents are against the relationship because of the age difference even my siblings doesn't want to hear anything about her they say i should quittherelationship. But I love her so much she asked me to move in with her and I don't want to disobey my parents. I am torn between the woman I love and my family what should I do or whom should I choose, I know that it is not a competition family should alway come first but I think my happiness also matter. By the way the relationship is 9 months. Please admin do not push my post to the front page because I don't want immature advice I need mature advice?
I really do understand how to you feel... Sit her down and discuss the issue with her.
She might just decide to let you go... There's more to Marriage than how you are feeling now.
I really understand where you family members are talking from - It all because they love you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am 25 She Is 34 by sweetman2022: 5:12pm On Oct 13, 2022
This one should be your Aunty nah. How manage were you able to woo her knowing she is far older than you with kids. Nawa ooo. Some guys dey sha. The problem lies with the sex you had with her being the first time for you. We men always cherish the first sex especially when it comes with full access to the kpekus not rush rush or hide and seek thing . That's why it is turning your head right now. You can't think well right now believe me. Let me save my advice

6 Likes

Re: I Am 25 She Is 34 by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 13, 2022
1. An healthy age gap between two people should be no more than 8-years, with the man being older than the woman.
2. Single parents should only date themselves (a single mother should date a single father, and vice versa).
**If you're a single mother or father, you've no business dating a single man or woman; find a single parent
like yourself to date.

As for you, OP, just be honest and say you're only with her for money/what you're getting out of her.
If she were poor/broke/not giving you money, you wouldn't be with her, because she's
not only 11-years older than you, but she has two kids.

She's the one who needs to have sense and dump you with the quickness, as this isn't a love/love-based-relationship,
but she obviously won't, so... her wahala.

2 Likes

Re: I Am 25 She Is 34 by Karleb(m): 5:33pm On Oct 13, 2022
grin grin
Re: I Am 25 She Is 34 by Championxxx(m): 5:34pm On Oct 13, 2022
Rhozabeth:
To be honest, sense is far from you! because an older lady gave u sex and u think that's where the world ends. Better wake up, you have your life ahead of you, don't let someone that has almost finished hers hold u down!

It has nothing to do with the sex or the money she is giving me, she has everything a man need in a woman. That's why I love her a lot

1 Like

Re: I Am 25 She Is 34 by Championxxx(m): 5:35pm On Oct 13, 2022
DaddyRochie1642:

Oga better listen to your family to avoid weeping and gnashing of teeth grin

Noted thanks
Re: I Am 25 She Is 34 by Championxxx(m): 5:36pm On Oct 13, 2022
TooMuchJuice:
1. An healthy age gap between two people should be no more than 8-years, with the man being older than the woman.
2. Single parents should only date themselves (a single mother should date a single father, and vice versa).
**If you're a single mother or father, you've no business dating a single man or woman; find a single parent
like yourself to date.

As for you, OP, just be honest and say you're only with her for money/what you're getting out of her.
If she were poor/broke/not giving you money, you wouldn't be with her, because she's
not only 11-years older than you, but she has two kids.

She's the one who needs to have sense and dump you with the quickness, as this isn't a love/love-based-relationship,
but she obviously won't, so... her wahala.

For your information she is 9 years older than I am and I am not a gigolo please
Re: I Am 25 She Is 34 by Richy4(m): 5:37pm On Oct 13, 2022
Championxxx:
I am dating a 34 years old single mother of two girls , she is a business woman and I am a bar tender. She support me financially I don't lack anything and I truly love her for real not because of what she is giving me but I love her for who she is .

2 Likes

Re: I Am 25 She Is 34 by Championxxx(m): 5:39pm On Oct 13, 2022
Kirkman:
@championxxx; date her for one extra year and then make your final decision. But the only downside is that along the line of she meets someone more serious than you; she will port with that person. And besides have you studied all her flaws and character very well.
Analyse it from the angle of your parents side and also do your own personal analysis about her and compare.
Are they against her just because she's a single mother or are they seeing other things about her that you are too blind to see.
I wish you all the very best with your realatioship. Being a single mother isn't a death sentence, she might just have been unlucky with falling in love with the wrong person.

Thanks for the advice, my family are against the relationship because of the age difference it is not because she is a single mother, one of my sister was a single mother before she got married. they would have accepted her if she was younger than me.

2 Likes

Re: I Am 25 She Is 34 by Championxxx(m): 5:41pm On Oct 13, 2022
Richy4:

Yes she does support me she bought me my first iPhone ever from tecno to iPhone 12 pro I am not after her money tough but I love her for real

3 Likes

Re: I Am 25 She Is 34 by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 13, 2022
If she didn't have children already, I'll say go ahead but with children? My son ( because I reach to born you) don't go there, Biko. She don go far.

Cut off now.

13 Likes

Re: I Am 25 She Is 34 by Championxxx(m): 5:44pm On Oct 13, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
If she didn't have children already, I'll say go ahead but with children? My son ( because I reach to born you) don't go there, Biko. She don go far.

Cut off now.

Thank you ma

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am 25 She Is 34 by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 13, 2022
Championxxx:

Thank you ma

You're welcome.
God will give your own wife new chasis.
Re: I Am 25 She Is 34 by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 13, 2022
Championxxx:

For your information she is 9 years older than I am and I am not a gigolo please

She's 11-years older than you, according to the ages you've given.
But whether 9 or 11, it still won't negate the fact that she's much older than you.
Find someone closer to your age and stop being a ― you said it yourself ― gigolo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am 25 She Is 34 by James289(f): 5:51pm On Oct 13, 2022
Do what makes you happy. Your not living your life for your dad or your mom. Only you.

I'm also 25 and my boyfriend of a year and a half is 46.
Best decision I could have ever made.

6 Likes

Re: I Am 25 She Is 34 by Wizywiz(m): 6:02pm On Oct 13, 2022
grin
Blessedmercy8:

Cut off now.
grin grin
Re: I Am 25 She Is 34 by Wizywiz(m): 6:03pm On Oct 13, 2022
James289:
Do what makes you happy. Your not living your life for your dad or your mom. Only you.

I'm also 25 and my boyfriend of a year and a half is 46.
Best decision I could have ever made.
you be woman na...so no fuse

4 Likes

Re: I Am 25 She Is 34 by wunmi590(m): 6:04pm On Oct 13, 2022
Championxxx:

Thanks for the advice, my family are against the relationship because of the age difference it is not because she is a single mother, one of my sister was a single mother before she got married. they would have accepted her if she was younger than me.

But if truly you love her, you shouldn't have disclosed her real age to your parent...

Anyway, follow your mind..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ten Things a Husband Should Not Do To His Wife / MY experience: Helping to Have A Good Death. / How Do I Stop My Husband From Keeping Malice With Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.