Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,055 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Who Was The Best Player That Never Won The Ballon d'Or Award? - Sports (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Was The Best Player That Never Won The Ballon d'Or Award? (71255 Views)

Ballon D'or Award 2023: Lionel Messi, Haaland Lead Nominees / Live Pictures From Ballon D'or Award 2021 / Lionel Messi Shows Off Skills After Ballon D'or Award In Barca Training (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Was The Best Player That Never Won The Ballon d'Or Award? by m140(m): 10:13pm On May 14, 2020
FreeSpark1:

No be only barca, even Kano Pillar beta
Lolzzzzz
Re: Who Was The Best Player That Never Won The Ballon d'Or Award? by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 14, 2020
GoshenNLA:

And Messi collected the golden ball dat year?
That is to say Scneider didn't do the Modric in 2010!!

2018 Modric>>>>2010 Schneider!
Re: Who Was The Best Player That Never Won The Ballon d'Or Award? by Brymo4all(m): 10:14pm On May 14, 2020
Franck Ribery
Re: Who Was The Best Player That Never Won The Ballon d'Or Award? by m140(m): 10:14pm On May 14, 2020
eni4real:
No wonder Schneider didn't make Ballon d'or top 3 that year!!!

Keep deceiving yourself, check the comments na, I guess you the only one watching football, just check the comments
Re: Who Was The Best Player That Never Won The Ballon d'Or Award? by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 14, 2020
m140:

Keep deceiving yourself, check the comments na, I guess you the only one watching football, just check the comments
The same people that never believed that Messi will beat VVD and Cristiano in the Ballon d'or??

I have learnt to stand my ground in what I believe!!

Messi is the best ever!!!!
Re: Who Was The Best Player That Never Won The Ballon d'Or Award? by iamdyoung: 10:17pm On May 14, 2020
Odion ighalo.
Jones
Basthauyi
Re: Who Was The Best Player That Never Won The Ballon d'Or Award? by Davidoff2000: 10:19pm On May 14, 2020
Look at these children..they havent seen Maradona there and they aint saying nuthin
Re: Who Was The Best Player That Never Won The Ballon d'Or Award? by stanleymakavelli: 10:20pm On May 14, 2020
Alexandro Del piero
Re: Who Was The Best Player That Never Won The Ballon d'Or Award? by FirstbornWds: 10:20pm On May 14, 2020
Blackmiserable:
Let's be frank. Okocha deserves that title.

Okocha doesn't deserve balloon d'or

Not one bit sef.

An African best would be just fine.
Re: Who Was The Best Player That Never Won The Ballon d'Or Award? by m140(m): 10:24pm On May 14, 2020
eni4real:
The same people that never believed that Messi will beat VVD and Cristiano in the Ballon d'or??

I have learnt to stand my ground in what I believe!!

Messi is the best ever!!!!
Best ever at barca, yes sir.
Ok sir.
With no cup with national team. Okay sir
Re: Who Was The Best Player That Never Won The Ballon d'Or Award? by DIMGUY(m): 10:24pm On May 14, 2020
Me
Re: Who Was The Best Player That Never Won The Ballon d'Or Award? by OJEEMAH(m): 10:25pm On May 14, 2020
eni4real:
2010, when Eto'o and Milito carried Schneider??

Or when Mourinho packed the bus to defend Messi and the whole Barcelona??

2010, when Forlan, Xavi, Iniesta and Villa outclassed Schneider in the World cup??

Schneider was just a glorified Varane

Why can't Varane win the Ballon d'or in 2018 for winning the UCL and World cup Trophies??
if Sneijder was that good, FIFA would have nominated him but he was not even among the top 3. Ronaldo fans will always try to prove a point just to discredit the football MESSIAH.
Re: Who Was The Best Player That Never Won The Ballon d'Or Award? by osazsky(m): 10:25pm On May 14, 2020
Solomon kalou...benteke.....Phil Jones and maybe Valencia...this is my list .they all deserved it before I go Fabian delphine and sagna
Re: Who Was The Best Player That Never Won The Ballon d'Or Award? by arthorjnr(m): 10:27pm On May 14, 2020
chelseabmw:
Wesley Sneijder Was clearly robbed in 2010 ..

frank ribery 2013.
Re: Who Was The Best Player That Never Won The Ballon d'Or Award? by Preshhottie: 10:29pm On May 14, 2020
Steven Gerrard
Re: Who Was The Best Player That Never Won The Ballon d'Or Award? by AmadorSays: 10:29pm On May 14, 2020
I think Deco is one of them, playing during the time of Ronaldinho didn't give him a chance at all to win the world best
Re: Who Was The Best Player That Never Won The Ballon d'Or Award? by arthorjnr(m): 10:29pm On May 14, 2020
OJEEMAH:
if Sneijder was that good, FIFA would have nominated him but he was not even among the top 3. Ronaldo fans will always try to prove a point just to discredit the football MESSIAH.

I have learnt to ignore the sneijder thing.
When they bring it up, I always ask about Ribery 2013.
Re: Who Was The Best Player That Never Won The Ballon d'Or Award? by FirstbornWds: 10:30pm On May 14, 2020
m140:

You don correct the guy , but saying cr7 better than R9 , in what sir

Consistency and Stats-wise.. CR7 is better
Re: Who Was The Best Player That Never Won The Ballon d'Or Award? by namo77: 10:31pm On May 14, 2020
Balenciagaokey:
Andres Iniesta
Pirlo
Zlatan Ibrahimovic
Thiery Henry
Samuel Etoo
Franck ribery
Arjen robben
Frank Lampard
Steven Gerrard
Buffon
Sneidjer
Xavi Hernandez
Francesco Totti

On point
Re: Who Was The Best Player That Never Won The Ballon d'Or Award? by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 14, 2020
m140:

Best ever at barca, yes sir.
Ok sir.
With no cup with national team. Okay sir
Best ever in football history!!!

On the same level as Pele , Maradona , Cruyff and probably Cristiano!!!

I will never hide any player under team Trophies again!!

Messi is the best ever in Football history!!!
Re: Who Was The Best Player That Never Won The Ballon d'Or Award? by Otiv: 10:32pm On May 14, 2020
You sabi. Your head dey there for football matter .
Balenciagaokey:
Andres Iniesta
Pirlo
Zlatan Ibrahimovic
Thiery Henry
Samuel Etoo
Franck ribery
Arjen robben
Frank Lampard
Steven Gerrard
Buffon
Sneidjer
Xavi Hernandez
Francesco Totti

Re: Who Was The Best Player That Never Won The Ballon d'Or Award? by DonMekino(m): 10:33pm On May 14, 2020
I feel bad for Marco Van Basten, injury just wasted his promising career, had to retire at 28 after three balloon dors
Re: Who Was The Best Player That Never Won The Ballon d'Or Award? by m140(m): 10:35pm On May 14, 2020
eni4real:
Best ever in football history!!!

On the same level as Pele , Maradona , Cruyff and probably Cristiano!!!

I will never hide any player under team Trophies again!!

Messi is the best ever in Football history!!!
When he collect the award , ?
Re: Who Was The Best Player That Never Won The Ballon d'Or Award? by m140(m): 10:36pm On May 14, 2020
FirstbornWds:

Consistency and Stats-wise.. CR7 is better
I guess cr7 won like 2 wc with that stat sha
Re: Who Was The Best Player That Never Won The Ballon d'Or Award? by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 14, 2020
m140:

When he collect the award , ?
You mean 'most Ballon d'or in the history of Football'??
Re: Who Was The Best Player That Never Won The Ballon d'Or Award? by OJEEMAH(m): 10:36pm On May 14, 2020
arthorjnr:

I have learnt to ignore the sneijder thing.
When they bring it up, I always ask about Ribery 2013.
Till tomorrow they still won't be able to answer how Ronaldo won 2013 without a single trophy but would go ahead to criticize Messi.

1 Like

Re: Who Was The Best Player That Never Won The Ballon d'Or Award? by m140(m): 10:37pm On May 14, 2020
eni4real:
You mean 'most Ballon d'or in the history of Football'??
Best player ever?
Re: Who Was The Best Player That Never Won The Ballon d'Or Award? by Fulcrum15: 10:37pm On May 14, 2020
The list is faulty delima ronaldo has worn the award thrice same with zidane and Michael Owen never won the world player of the year but European player of the year. And a lot of other errors.
Re: Who Was The Best Player That Never Won The Ballon d'Or Award? by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 14, 2020
m140:

Best player ever?
Messi s the best player ever!!!

I will stop hiding other players under team Trophies henceforth!!!
Re: Who Was The Best Player That Never Won The Ballon d'Or Award? by Benwallt(m): 10:43pm On May 14, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin
kalvoken:
J J Okocha

Atleast you know him. Now does he know you?

You don't need to answer that.
Re: Who Was The Best Player That Never Won The Ballon d'Or Award? by Nyamve1: 10:47pm On May 14, 2020
Mikel and zuma
Re: Who Was The Best Player That Never Won The Ballon d'Or Award? by amparas(m): 10:47pm On May 14, 2020
Wesley Sneijder 2010
Frank Ribery 2013

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (26) (Reply)

Lionel Messi, Taye Taiwo, And Mikel Obi In 2005 (Throwback Photo) / Croatia Sends Nikola Kalinic Home For Refusing To Play Against Nigeria / Nigeria Vs Tanzania AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 (Full Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.