Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari (35409 Views)

Arrest Yoruba Leaders Backing Operation Amotekun Now, Miyetti Allah Tells FG / "Take A Cue From COZA Pastor & Step Down" - Timi Frank Urges Buhari / Shehu Sani Reacts To Buhari’s Appraisal Of Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari by Gabkosh: 2:46pm On May 15, 2020
Supan:

Quit being a coward joor.

Let your people take a bold stand and we will back you up.

However, we won't stop rubbing it in your face, that your jealousy brought this country to this level.

Evil Buhari wouldn't have smelt that presidency if not for that merger with BAT...

Yoruba jealousy wouldn't let them see the monster they were dealing with.

It's time to bell the cat now.
Hahahahaha, says person that their Fulani masters did not allow their security to see the light of the day kikikikii
Re: Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari by seunayantokun(m): 2:57pm On May 15, 2020
Toosure70:
Omo ale Yoruba.

... t'o n f'owo osi juwe Ile baba e

Thanks. You know the right thing to say.

1 Like

Re: Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari by Fentanyl: 3:28pm On May 15, 2020
[s]
AmuDimpka:

I am thinking that it is the Muslim yorruba that are against this
[/s]
filthy tribalist
Re: Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari by BennyDon: 3:37pm On May 15, 2020
YAF stands for

Yoruba

Alatenuje

Forum.

They belong to Enugbe Group and as such should not be taken seriously.

Omo Ale gbogbo �
Re: Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari by Gabkosh: 4:33pm On May 15, 2020
PDJT:
[s][/s]

-All these copy-and-paste stuff doesn’t impress me. Come up with something intelligent.
E pain you
Re: Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari by dareadewuyi: 4:36pm On May 15, 2020
Comrade Adeshina Animashaun, Omo Ale Yoruba, Ota ilosiwaju ile Yoruba, isedale gbogb Yoruba kehin si gbogbo idawole e.It is obvious that you are being sponsored by Miyatte Allah, sugbon whatever , however and whichever way you people pursue your agenda to stop Amotekun, it is a death issue on arrival; AMOTEKUN has come to stay.Akisa to ti setan akitan, igba abere ko lee daa duro alabala.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 15, 2020
Bennysam:

Foolish Yoruba idiot you forget who attacked you
And go attack another person , slave

Drunk off that enugu miracle water I see grin

1 Like

Re: Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari by OmoOduduwa01: 4:50pm On May 15, 2020
Yoruba Yoyoyoyo bi ina
Yoruba rurururu bi omi okun
Yoruba babababa bi baba
Yoo Yoo Yoo... Yoruba roooonu o!
Re: Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari by Fabre2: 5:54pm On May 15, 2020
*FREE 3D TEXT ANIMATION CLASS*

If you are interested in learning *How To Create 3D TEXT ANIMATION With Your Phones and Start Making Money for free* , then you need to join the train ASAP!

Featuring:
+ 3d logos
+ 3d text animation
+3D Cartoon
+Business card design
+free ebooks on
branding and
business...

*Here's what you'd be learning in this class:* �

-Apps to use for this course
-How to get your background
-How to input your text
-How to add voiceover to your text animation
-How to monetize it
-The premium apps you need (no need to download from Google play)
And I'd be offering you an irresistible offer too

Starting 24th May

Don't miss this opportunity make good use of your time...

https:///3bCbkuR

Or chat- 07068718668 on WhatsApp
Re: Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari by Bennysam: 6:05pm On May 15, 2020
DuwaRepublic:

Drunk off that enugu miracle water I see grin
Unfortunately this stream is in Oyo state
Re: Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari by 13october: 6:10pm On May 15, 2020
Seerade029:

Why is it paining you guys like this grin.

Before you people were found, there has been a separation of powers and checks and balances in Yoruba Land..
We are not 1 directional people or one way thinking wey one supreme dilector go dey control us ;
Before you people were formed.

You mean people that do not know their origin or source , they are waiting for results of DNA in this 21st century to tell them where and how their origin look like.
Re: Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari by Problemkid1: 6:44pm On May 15, 2020
Gabkosh:
Hahahahaha, says person that their Fulani masters did not allow their security to see the light of the day kikikikii
You're here talking crap. And foolanis are busy wiping y'all out in your slummish shitthol, and you're not talking anything about it. Foolish afonja with foolish mentality grin grin grin
Re: Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 15, 2020
Gabkosh:
This guy I.has been in sifia pain since Amotekun was launched. But no one knows his existence grin. All I see is just wailing. If na me too, e go pain me grin

You again?
Re: Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari by spinna: 7:10pm On May 15, 2020
Amotekun..the nightmare of tyrants and Yoruba haters

2 Likes

Re: Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari by AmuDimpka: 7:52pm On May 15, 2020
Fentanyl:

filthy tribalist
it is an opinion....Oga , I now believe that whatever we had on Benz and Jaguar thread is paining you sooooooooooo much

I don't know what is tribalism about this ?

Dude face the matter and this isn't a tribal thing ...I asked a question or made an assumption and you are busy shouting tribalism

I want Amotekun, I am in support of it. I am not Yoruba but I support it...so what is tribalistic about it?

Pele...emabinu
Re: Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari by AmuDimpka: 8:18pm On May 15, 2020
spinna:

I don't know why they hate Amotekun...it is a welcome agenda...it makes the Western region to be in charge of their security and this would attract investment. Personally , I think Amotekun is the best and also it would create jobs at the long run !

We are under policed here....the police citizen ratio is low ...so Amotekun will fill in the gaps

That is my own thinking....it is a great idea

1 Like

Re: Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari by LKTJ123(m): 8:46pm On May 15, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Amotekun had abolished itself. No need for Buhari stressing himself further.

But according to warriors on nairaland who are yet to have sound 2-square meal, Yorubas love themselves and Amotekun has come to staysleep.

An outfit as Useless as Amotekun shouldn't be given a breathing space to waste scarce resources.

It is on record that it was all the One million boys and Awawa miscreants that were rampaging west and making life unbearable for residents that SW leaders are recruiting as members of Amotekun.

What a shame.
You have no points sir

1 Like

Re: Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari by lucianohase(m): 9:09pm On May 15, 2020
Buhari will never dare it! Let me first repatriate all Fulani headsmen back to core north before thinking of that
Re: Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari by Fa44me: 9:48pm On May 15, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Amotekun had abolished itself. No need for Buhari stressing himself further.

But according to warriors on nairaland who are yet to have sound 2-square meal, Yorubas love themselves and Amotekun has come to staysleep.

An outfit as Useless as Amotekun shouldn't be given a breathing space to waste scarce resources.

It is on record that it was all the One million boys and Awawa miscreants that were rampaging west and making life unbearable for residents that SW leaders are recruiting as members of Amotekun.

What a shame.

It's allowed! Is allowed!! Is allowed!!! If Amotekun stays, it is allowed for the coalition of herdsmen terrorist to jump into the 3rd mainland bridge. It's also allowed to drink snipers to step down their anger. Nobody cares.

1 Like

Re: Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 15, 2020
Bennysam:

Unfortunately this stream is in Oyo state

Why are you people so full of lies, accept and tell the truth for once in your life, maybe your situation wouldn’t be as dire as it is now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLUE45C6vOo

1 Like

Re: Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari by dragunov: 5:50am On May 16, 2020
MelesZenawi:

As if cows are not better than the terrorist and Useless outfit.

Drown in the urine of your herd of cattle, you cow loving and handling blood sucker .
Re: Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari by sylve11: 7:51am On May 16, 2020
Supan:

This is not time to be speaking gutter language. Amotekun is under attack from abuja. Man up and fight.

lol grin grin cool
Re: Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari by Omoejigbahe(m): 7:56am On May 16, 2020
Adesina this letter will hunt you soon.
Re: Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari by MrPRevailer(m): 9:28am On May 16, 2020
FlyoruB:
Those omo ales are jokers. Amotekun is here to stay. All the SW states have passed the bill, including Lagos State just 3 days ago. Anyone who is against Amotekun should steer clear from yorubaland, simple.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/lagos-assembly-passes-amotekun-bill/amp/
Omoejigbahe AmuDimpka lucianohase spinna

You see as Bokoharam is killing Muslims in the north, that's what you are asking for.

Bokoharam call ALLAHKUBAR. But it is obvious they are being used as chaos/tools for the selfish personalities/cabals sponsoring them.

Just remember you people brought the violence and slavery on yourself by supporting this questionable group.

That they are Yoruba doesn't mean safety for yorubas. That's why this guy is asking Buhari to scrutinize them. 100 million boys that was terrorizing everyone in Lagos are they not yorubas? What were they demanding? Money and more money.
Who was fighting them? Yoruba people.

You are calling for war on yourselves by not scrtinizing these cloaked criminals

Perhaps when they've gotten enough funding they'll reveal their true color.
Re: Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari by PropertyBuying(f): 10:05am On May 17, 2020
spinna:
Why all these castigation?
Re: Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari by Bennysam: 3:31pm On May 17, 2020
DuwaRepublic:

Why are you people so full of lies, accept and tell the truth for once in your life, maybe your situation wouldn’t be as dire as it is now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLUE45C6vOo
Oga if you say this stream is in anambra I believe
But Enugu you're a very big lair
Re: Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari by Bennysam: 3:33pm On May 17, 2020
[quote author=DuwaRepublic post=89593748]

Your situation is worst

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photo Of Layal Tinubu's Mother / Pictures Of Money Found In Ex-delta State Governor's House / FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.