Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:52 AM

Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari (35826 Views)

"If Buhari Don't Strengthen Security In South West, Strengthen Amotekun Now, Gov / Arrest Yoruba Leaders Backing Operation Amotekun Now, Miyetti Allah Tells FG / "Take A Cue From COZA Pastor & Step Down" - Timi Frank Urges Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari by Nobody: 8:30am On May 15, 2020
Simbrixton:
u are just a kid
mr man
so d deaths of ndigbo is a yoruba issue abi
isi ike stone hearted human

Lol
This man carry your wahala shift commot my side this morning Biko..
Re: Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari by jogojogo: 8:30am On May 15, 2020
See them shouting betrayal up and down.... These guys have very short memory. We all knew what happened when Atiku chose Peter Obi as VP. The level of conspiracy from other politician from the East. almost jeopardize the contesting platform. With all the unity, how many Eastern States Government have patronize Innoson Motors? What about the young man who killed his cousin because of mango two days ago? Was that out of love? How did APC got into IMO State and you have PDP or APGA in other States? I expect all the states in the East have one single voice and a single party . The truth is that the East cannot perform as half of the unity that made the West create the Amtekun security outfit. They cannot and they are all here breathing up and down anticipating that Amotekun will fail...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari by Kdon2: 8:32am On May 15, 2020
Truthbites:
Yoruba. Always tufacing since they kingdom come...na wa for them

Grow up

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari by Simbrixton(m): 8:32am On May 15, 2020
comrade animashaun should show respect to d death of yorubas all over the country

southern soldiers are dying over a war in d north east wey no concern them add that to d issue of fulani herdsmen

nigeria must end so we can live

3 Likes

Re: Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari by Honor10: 8:33am On May 15, 2020
Supan:

I must admit, Kudos for this level so far.

But, You just scratched the surface. Don't pretend as if you don't know what is on ground.

Amotekun need to be armed!!!

else they are toothless bulldog. Don't you ever deny the continuous daily atrocities of Fulani herdsmen in SW.

These few arrests were as result of continuous calls made to the police. These are feeble attempt which will soon whither out.

If Yorubas have to swallow their pride and call for southern unity, ask for other southerners' forgiveness, let them do it.

Or else I see them and their lands in the belly of fulani.

U need to get sense. To hell with southern unity, to hell with all of u, dont go and deal with herdsmen raping ur aunty and sister in Enugu, and u parasites should leave our Land. Inconsequential 5%.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari by Simbrixton(m): 8:33am On May 15, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Lol

lol

1 Like

Re: Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari by Kdon2: 8:36am On May 15, 2020
SexytorresE:
I’m not surprised that u visited my profile as well. People lik u don’t disappoint, u are lik Bet9ja even if I bet my slippers not to cut for me to win 1m it will still cut . That’s how u are

I know your type. I won't waste my time replying you any further.

1 Like

Re: Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari by miketayo(m): 8:37am On May 15, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Amotekun had abolished itself. No need for Buhari stressing himself further.

But according to warriors on nairaland who are yet to have sound 2-square meal, Yorubas love themselves and Amotekun has come to staysleep.

An outfit as Useless as Amotekun shouldn't be given a breathing space to waste scarce resources.

It is on record that it was all the One million boys and Awawa miscreants that were rampaging west and making life unbearable for residents that SW leaders are recruiting as members of Amotekun.

What a shame.

Which West were they rampaging, some parts around Lagos ogun borders and few areas in the city. We're they in ekiti, osun, ondo and co, did they even get to ikoyi, vi or lekki?

1 Like

Re: Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari by Nobody: 8:37am On May 15, 2020
Simbrixton:
lol

You be trouble maker ooo

1 Like

Re: Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari by Bluntemperor: 8:40am On May 15, 2020
MelesZenawi:

But according to warriors on nairaland who are yet to have sound 2-square meal, Yorubas love themselves and Amotekun has come to staysleep.

An outfit as Useless as Amotekun shouldn't be given a breathing space to waste scarce resources.

It is on record that it was all the One million boys and Awawa miscreants that were rampaging west and making life unbearable for residents that SW leaders are recruiting as members of Amotekun.

What a shame.

The OP and the fellow above me must have a waste as part of their mission statement or why dwelling on a concluded matter?Amotekun has come to stay in South West and on this ground we stand. Therefore,all other sponsored groups are afraid of the formidable Amotekun as solution to the S/West insecurities.

4 Likes

Re: Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari by Kdon2: 8:40am On May 15, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:
Amotekun is dead and gone cheesy

You think its ipob or biafra! I laugh at your ignorance
Re: Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari by Kdon2: 8:45am On May 15, 2020
AudioNews:
Afonjas Slaves can betray der brothers bcus of a plate of Ewedu, very stupid set of peoples,
Imagine wats coming out of der youths,
Audio Amotekun,
Fulani Slaves

I don't know whether your sense is still intact.

3 Likes

Re: Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari by SexytorresE(f): 8:45am On May 15, 2020
Kdon2:

I know your type. I won't waste my time replying you any further.
yes my types don’t take trolls for granted . I joke and I give u back savage reply as given to me.. that’s my type . Have a great day
Re: Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari by efighter: 8:46am On May 15, 2020
MelesZenawi:

What a shame.

Criminals are always afraid of Security Agencies. Your days are numbered

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari by Simbrixton(m): 8:46am On May 15, 2020
Bluntemperor:

The OP and the fellow above me must have a waste as part of their mission statement or why dwelling on a concluded matter?Amotekun has come to stay in South West and on this ground we stand. Therefore,all other sponsored groups are afraid of the formidable Amotekun as solution to the S/West insecurities.
op na fulani guy trying to overturn the good relationship yorubas and igbos are developing

1 Like

Re: Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari by waldigit: 8:48am On May 15, 2020

1 Like

Re: Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari by KNOWMORE56: 8:52am On May 15, 2020
All I have to say is that there are people who can sabotage every good move in all our regions
Re: Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari by GodPunishBiafra: 8:53am On May 15, 2020
MelesZenawi:
[s]Amotekun had abolished itself. No need for Buhari stressing himself further.

But according to warriors on nairaland who are yet to have sound 2-square meal, Yorubas love themselves and Amotekun has come to stay

What a shame.[/s]
Wait o
Why are OSU people pained on this matter?

Is amotekun in osu REGIONs?

Why are people so full of hate and jealousy like this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari by Kdon2: 8:53am On May 15, 2020
Supan:

Chaii, Nigeria haff finish

This thread shouldn't be another Igbo vs Yoruba... Sadly it's going that way. Amotekun is being persecuted and we can't put our differences aside.

See Arrewa laughing at us oh.

The Igbo's always erect when Yoruba matters come up when they have not been able to achieve any tangible thing in their region except cry cry. Na jealousy go kill them
Re: Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari by GodPunishBiafra: 8:54am On May 15, 2020
efighter:

Criminals are always afraid of Security Agencies. Your days are numbered
Don't mind the frustrated pained OSU pigs
Re: Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari by Honor10: 8:55am On May 15, 2020
WeneDiali:
yorubas are never united. Always fighting amongst each other.

Alaafin vs Afonja

Awo vs Akintola

Ooni vs Olubadan

Emir of Iwo vs Dhikurillah of Agboowo

yoruba muslims vs yoruba christians

Pro-hijab yoruba vs anti-hijab yoruba

Ife vs modakeke

Ogun ritualists vs Osun skull miners

Ijebu vs Ibadan

Pro-Oduduwa vs pro-fulanis

They are not united and therefor should be given the presidency. They'll kill off themselves 'wetie-wetie' style.

So, it is Igbos that is united? U people that are killing urselves over land boundaries.

2 Likes

Re: Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari by Aystarz: 9:00am On May 15, 2020
Gracealone:
They must have promised these people some cows.

Omo ales abound in all Nigerian ethnic groups sha. Yoruba bastards these ones !
Re: Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari by diplomat058(m): 9:01am On May 15, 2020
This is really saddening. To think that this self acclaimed Yoruba group is hard against the regaining of Yoruba autonomy from this contraption called Nigeria, baffles me a lot.

Apparently, Yorubas need to fight two wars toward our uplifting. First will be to suppress and disable internal saboteurs; the second will be to collectively face our external impediments.

I will be happy if the Yoruba nation becomes a sovereign nation state in my lifetime, and to this cause, I don't mind paying the supreme sacrifice if circumstances so demand.

2 Likes

Re: Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari by Simbrixton(m): 9:01am On May 15, 2020
Supan:

Chaii, Nigeria haff finish

This thread shouldn't be another Igbo vs Yoruba... Sadly it's going that way. Amotekun is being persecuted and we can't put our differences aside.

See Arrewa laughing at us oh.
bless up bro

Igbos and yoruba should foster unity

1 Like

Re: Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:02am On May 15, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Lol

No wonder.
You are anti amotekun.
They ll be glad to arrest you when you default.
For your info, Amotekun is a coalition of all Yorubas.
Before you stop it, stop Sharia, Hisbah police etc.
More so Amotekun was created for a genuine purpose. To arrest miscreants like you this MelesZenawi

3 Likes

Re: Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari by agadez007(m): 9:03am On May 15, 2020
RIP Amotekun

2019-2020
killed by yoruba muslims

3 Likes

Re: Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari by Dreadful: 9:03am On May 15, 2020
Fulani supporters of APC camouglaging as Yoruba coalition bullshit grin grin

These supporters of APC do not know that the days of their age long deceit are long gone.

1 Like

Re: Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari by Simbrixton(m): 9:04am On May 15, 2020
diplomat058:
This is really saddening. To think that this self acclaimed Yoruba group is hard against the regaining of Yoruba autonomy from this contraption called Nigeria, baffles me a lot.

Apparently, Yorubas need to fight two wars toward our uplifting. First will be to suppress and disable internal saboteurs; the second will be to collectively face our external impediments.

I will be happy if the Yoruba nation becomes a sovereign nation state in my lifetime, and to this cause, I don't mind paying the supreme sacrifice if circumstances so demand.
very disheartening mate

2 Likes

Re: Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari by Proffdada: 9:06am On May 15, 2020
Biafrarep:
Lol, no be descendants of afonja again? They will always sell their people to the highest bidder. It is normal with them, if in doubt ask Abiola, Awolowo, Bola Ige and the rest how they were all sold out for peanuts. So we are not surprised at all.
just as Ojukwu and Cownu sold the Igbo youths a flawed idea of independence without strategy :Bia.fraud

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari / Police Assistant Commissioner Drowns In Lagos Pool While Celebrating Valentine / 'Switch Off Your Phones' - Lagos #EndSARS Panel's Rule Sparks Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.