Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari (35422 Views)

Arrest Yoruba Leaders Backing Operation Amotekun Now, Miyetti Allah Tells FG / "Take A Cue From COZA Pastor & Step Down" - Timi Frank Urges Buhari / Shehu Sani Reacts To Buhari’s Appraisal Of Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari by mrvitalis(m): 9:24pm On May 14, 2020
Salewa97:

As far as we all know Ibos are Ijaw slaves.

No be me talk am, na Asari Dokubo talk am.
You can come n buy us na

6 Likes

Re: Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari by Supan(m): 9:33pm On May 14, 2020
helinues:

Except if we are not ready to do something.

We act instead of making noise.

BTW, hope you can see unity amongst the Yoruba's as we all speak in one voice on this thread.

I must admit, Kudos for this level so far.

But, You just scratched the surface. Don't pretend as if you don't know what is on ground.

Amotekun need to be armed!!!

else they are toothless bulldog. Don't you ever deny the continuous daily atrocities of Fulani herdsmen in SW.

These few arrests were as result of continuous calls made to the police. These are feeble attempt which will soon whither out.

If Yorubas have to swallow their pride and call for southern unity, ask for other southerners' forgiveness, let them do it.

Or else I see them and their lands in the belly of fulani.

10 Likes

Re: Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari by MetaPhysical: 9:33pm On May 14, 2020
Buhari that loves bloodshed....and they are asking him to deny himself his hobby. He might just send efcc after this group. cheesy cheesy

BABOON & DOG WILL SOAK IN BLOOD! grin

Yoruba Appraisal Forum, a coalition of Yoruba groups, has again called on President Muhammadu Buhari to take a decisive step to abolish Amotekun, the South West security outfit and curb imminent bloodshed in the region and Nigeria at large.

3 Likes

Re: Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari by PDJT: 9:35pm On May 14, 2020
Salewa97:

Well I wouldn’t care if his mother is also a slave.

However one thing is very clear that Igbos are Ijaw slaves based on what he said.

I know him to be an honorable man so I’m gonna just believe what he said and propagate the gospel.

-You chat like children. Go and bring the most intelligent man in your family to come and debate me.

2 Likes

Re: Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari by helinues: 9:36pm On May 14, 2020
Supan:

I must admit, Kudos for this level so far.

But, You just scratched the surface. Don't pretend as if you don't know what is on ground.

Amotekun need to be armed!!!

else they are toothless bulldog. Don't you ever deny the continuous daily atrocities of Fulani herdsmen in SW.

These few arrests were as result of continuous calls made to the police. These are feeble attempt which will soon whither out.

If Yorubas have to swallow their pride and call for southern unity, ask for other southerners' forgiveness, let them do it.

Or else I see them and their lands in the belly of fulani.

Only few selected Amotekun officers should be allowed to have arms and ammunition.

Even the trained Police and Army are misbehaving, not to talk of local group
Re: Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari by Seerade029: 9:37pm On May 14, 2020
mrvitalis:

Bros we have trashed this here in nairaland

From highest undergraduate
To highest jamp applicant
To highest professionals
https://www.nairaland.com/1400801/imo-state-highest-number-professors

https://www.nairaland.com/4392136/these-4-states-produce-highest

I can get more even

Admission into universities is not problem and having high records of jamb and waec score is not a problem.

But, tell me any of your institutions that makes number one best in it category grin
Best Federal University --- Sw
Best Federal Poly --- Sw
Best Federal college of education -- SW
Best state uni --- SW
Best State poly -- SW
Best State College of education --- SW
Best private university --- SW
Best university of agriculture -- SW
Best university of technology -- SW
Best university of medicine --- SW

NB : SW dominates the top 10 of each above cool
So where do you lead in education grin
Jamb? grin
Waec? grin

Should we move on to other sectors?? grin

NB: Igbos ain't up to 2% in each of those institutions cool cool

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari by Salewa97: 9:37pm On May 14, 2020
mrvitalis:

Bros we have trashed this here in nairaland

From highest undergraduate
To highest jamp applicant
To highest professionals
https://www.nairaland.com/1400801/imo-state-highest-number-professors

https://www.nairaland.com/4392136/these-4-states-produce-highest

I can get more even

Lol your first link is from a drunkard blog. The link is even invalid. Maybe the person na from IPOB Bureau of statistics.

He just came on Nairaland, wrote rubbish and attached the link below as the source. The link is invalid and not from NUC or NBS.

https://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/detail.php?news=2547&title=Igbo-scholar-disgraces-Femi-Fani-Kayode-

The same Igbo that have the highest back to back record of gross cheating in JAMB and WAEC are who you are vouching for?

Lol if it’s about crime now you can be sure that Igbos take number one!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari by helinues: 9:37pm On May 14, 2020
PDJT:

-Nah. I’m not yorooba who are always envious and resentful toward Ndiigbo. I probably have more yorooba friends than you and I enjoy banter with them. Not your likes who are stuck-up snobs. tongue

Then stop quoting me upadan..

That's not too hard to ask..
Re: Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari by Salewa97: 9:38pm On May 14, 2020
mrvitalis:

U mean like u did in 2015 and 2019 ? ..yes we would

No like you did in 1959, 1979, 1983, and 1993.

1 Like

Re: Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari by totit: 9:39pm On May 14, 2020
mrvitalis:

Yes and we came and passed you in every aspect in just 100 years ...that's y u hate ...I get am before no be property Bros

Lalala cheesy

Somebody say ' iPod oooo...somebody say, bureau oo grin

6 Likes

Re: Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari by PDJT: 9:39pm On May 14, 2020
helinues:

Then stop quoting me upadan..

That's not too hard to ask..

-Only trying to bring your attention to things you always deny- Yorooba Disunity and Land-grabbing. grin

7 Likes

Re: Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 14, 2020
Olachase:
i hope after this ur write up u are happy with ur life I knew u will be happy about this news u don't wish the Yoruba well from day one, well for ur information don't be surprise tomorrow when u see another news saying it false news same way ur government gave the herdmen 80million In few hours another news came up to denied it false news I wish u well.

Are we quarreling Olachase?

2 Likes

Re: Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari by Salewa97: 9:40pm On May 14, 2020
PDJT:

-You chat like children. Go and bring the most intelligent man in your family to come and debate me.

Shut up and acknowledge Igbos are Ijaw slaves.

No need for all this personal attacks.

4 Likes

Re: Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari by helinues: 9:41pm On May 14, 2020
PDJT:

-Only trying to bring your attention to things you always deny- Yorooba Disunity and Land-grabbing. grin

Last response though.

You can see how Yoruba's speak with one voice on this same thread even though we are from different background

Can same thing be said about your region? Keep the answer to yourself and stop quoting/mentioning me
Re: Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari by totit: 9:41pm On May 14, 2020
Salewa97:

Trespass in the SW and see how Amotekun will put you in detention and throw the keys away.

Amotekun Amotekun Amotekun!

cool

1 Like

Re: Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari by Supan(m): 9:43pm On May 14, 2020
helinues:

Amotekun will begin full operation after the Corona.. At least some of the Amotekun officers in Ondo state arrested some herdsmen with their cows some weeks ago and handed them over to to the police.

It's just a matter of time

Should we believe this in confidence? Fulani herdsmen are still killing people during this corona even in SW.

You seem to underestimate some of your people's underground work to scuttle Amotekun. especially from BAT.

Abeg, Come up with a better solution.

4 Likes

Re: Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari by Salewa97: 9:44pm On May 14, 2020
PDJT:
[s][/s]

-If you want to entice me for a response, atleast educate yourself and acquire some civility, you Crude Afonja descendent.

Shut up and acknowledge Amotekun.

Ugwuanyi was busy weeping and declared fasting and prayer when herdsmen dealt with his citizens like a coward.

SW governors created Amotekun and that showed bravery.

If anyone do anyhow In the SW, Amotekun will eat them alive.

6 Likes

Re: Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari by Olachase(m): 9:46pm On May 14, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Are we quarreling Olachase?
make the conversation end there.
Re: Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari by helinues: 9:46pm On May 14, 2020
Supan:

Should we believe this in confidence? Fulani herdsmen are still killing people during this corona even in SW.

You seem to underestimate some of your people's underground work to scuttle Amotekun. especially from BAT.

Abeg, Come up with a better solution.

You seem to underestimate some of your people's underground work to scuttle Amotekun. especially from BAT

grin cheesy

What measures is your region currently taking to curb the excessive of herdsmen in your region?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ortom Gives Condition To Forgive Oshiomhole / Atiku Vs Buhari: Agbakoba Reveals Who Should Win Election, Gives Reasons / President Buhari Participates At APC National Convention (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.