Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,370 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Who Knows Any Igbo Name That Starts With Letter P? - Culture (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Who Knows Any Igbo Name That Starts With Letter P? (75764 Views)

Abiama: An Aro Innovation Or An Ancient Pre-Aro Igbo Name for God? / BongoMusic.NG ( Download any Igbo Music) on bongomusic.ng / Who Knows Any Yoruba Name That Starts With ''Q''? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Knows Any Igbo Name That Starts With Letter P? by Daverytimes(m): 12:14pm On May 18, 2020
GreenCap:

Para_ure (M) means Take pride

UreChi (F) is God's Pride
Urenna (F) is Father's pride

Biaraure (F) means Came in pride, or
Nwabiaraure (F) meaning a Child (she) born with pride

Paraure is a rare Surname in Igbo land. You hardly find it as a first_name.

God bless your concept. Amazing!

UNESCO predicts that Igbo Language maybe extinct in *the year of jubilee* if nothing is done about it?
*50 years time

I see someone doing something. That's great

At the beginning of this century if you told me Igbo would go extinct within 30 years I would believe you, but a lot has happend in 20 years.
Thankfully Igbo as a language is not going anywhere, a revival effort has started and will continue.

1 Like

Re: Who Knows Any Igbo Name That Starts With Letter P? by LuciferInSiege: 9:24am On May 19, 2020
KingOfAllIgbos:
PIG nko?

Na so Nnamdi Kanu talk am ooo...

No be me cheesy

You must be a Muhammedian pig
Re: Who Knows Any Igbo Name That Starts With Letter P? by LuciferInSiege: 9:27am On May 19, 2020
Octopusssy:
The question should be is there 'P' in the Igbo alphabet?

There is "P"

But I don't think any Igbo name start with P
Re: Who Knows Any Igbo Name That Starts With Letter P? by lawrsmith(m): 3:01pm On May 19, 2020
Loris576:
Who knows any igbo name that starts with Letter 'P' and the meaning
I need am
Pls lets move this to the front page
ok
Re: Who Knows Any Igbo Name That Starts With Letter P? by Chithauri(m): 10:55am On May 24, 2020
FortuneDeGreat:
My cousin bears Putankiba, it's a sort of a native dialect, we simply refer to him as Puta, the meaning is; come out from where you entered. We're from Enugwu Ukwu in Anambra state.
So your cousin is a puta
Re: Who Knows Any Igbo Name That Starts With Letter P? by Chithauri(m): 10:56am On May 24, 2020
Octopusssy:
The question should be is there 'P' in the Igbo alphabet?
p for puta. are you a puta?
Re: Who Knows Any Igbo Name That Starts With Letter P? by FortuneDeGreat(m): 11:00am On May 24, 2020
Chithauri:
So your cousin is a puta
He's not a Puta, he bears it as a name, some guys are very funny, you eeehh grin grin grin
Re: Who Knows Any Igbo Name That Starts With Letter P? by Loris576(m): 4:31pm On Aug 30, 2020
Loris576:
Who knows any igbo name that starts with Letter 'P' and the meaning
I need am
Pls lets move this to the front page

Pls do follow the OP on twitter
My username is @ToroabasiE

I will follow back
Re: Who Knows Any Igbo Name That Starts With Letter P? by AfonjaConehead: 6:58am On Aug 08, 2021
KingOfAllIgbos:
PIG nko?

Na so Nnamdi Kanu talk am ooo...

No be me cheesy

Hypocrite

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Alaafin Of OYO With Yoruba Descendants In Brazil (pictures) / Princess Inikpi Buried Alive, Sacrificed For Survival Of The Igala Nation. Video / Emmanuella Ropo "I Am Not Ooni Ogunwusi's New Wife"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.