Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Davido And His Daughter, Imade Pose With Their Cars (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And His Daughter, Imade Pose With Their Cars (photos) (1768 Views)

Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) / Davido: My Gateman Has 2 Houses And 3 Cars (Photos) / E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido And His Daughter, Imade Pose With Their Cars (photos) by TalkTalkNG: 9:34pm On May 14, 2020
Davido bought his lovely daughter a new toy car and shared photos of them posing by their cars.

CHECK OUT MORE PHOTOS AND WHAT HE SAID

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido And His Daughter, Imade Pose With Their Cars (photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:36pm On May 14, 2020
Like he is ageing fast or his costume?

3 Likes

Re: Davido And His Daughter, Imade Pose With Their Cars (photos) by annsrealms(f): 9:42pm On May 14, 2020
Happy Birthday, Imade! I love your new ride.

1 Like

Re: Davido And His Daughter, Imade Pose With Their Cars (photos) by Patiks: 9:57pm On May 14, 2020
Adorable.
Re: Davido And His Daughter, Imade Pose With Their Cars (photos) by Crixxx: 10:04pm On May 14, 2020
I saw this toy car somewhere some years ago. . Wanted to know the mechanics behind it because I was going to be amazed such a toy would drive by itself but was disappointed when some other kid ran out of the house to push another that was on the crap.. started wondering if fuel finished
Re: Davido And His Daughter, Imade Pose With Their Cars (photos) by tgirlblaze(f): 10:19pm On May 14, 2020
I dnt v any remark or comment to this lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Davido And His Daughter, Imade Pose With Their Cars (photos) by Nobody: 12:09am On May 15, 2020
Rich people don't know what God has done for them angry

1 Like

Re: Davido And His Daughter, Imade Pose With Their Cars (photos) by yuswrld20(m): 1:32am On May 15, 2020
thats a mini bentley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley Buys Multi-million Naira House For His Younger Brother (video) / Ghanaian OAP, Afia Schwarzenegger Dances Naked Outside Her House [video] / Hanan Buhari Shares Loved Up Photos With Her Husband, Turad. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.