Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,859 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

NTA Always look for a way to disgrace us - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NTA Always look for a way to disgrace us (6650 Views)

Mother Of Two Arrested For Kidnapping In Niger, Says I’m A Disgrace To Womanhood / Motorcyclists burn buildings, NTA station in Uyo / Abuja Female Corpers Disgrace Soldier Who Views Their Nude Bodies In NYSC Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NTA Always look for a way to disgrace us by ugolinze123(m): 1:01am On May 17, 2020
Dem don loot that station die...Aboki ti take over. What do you expect
Re: NTA Always look for a way to disgrace us by dangoteinlaw: 9:15am On May 17, 2020
ugolinze123:

Walai...people who watch that zeeworld have a very low IQ I dey tell you...
even low iq thinkers better pass zeeworld girls, thos are the dumbest girls ever livet
Re: NTA Always look for a way to disgrace us by unscripted(m): 12:41pm On May 17, 2020
lukui:
Say what ever you like, NTA is still one of my best stations.

Don't ask what can Nigeria do for you, ask what can you do for Nigeria.

Programs like

Tales by moonlight
Speak out
Sunday Sunday tonic
Work it out
Who wants to be a millionaire
Beyond our dreams, featuring Alex usifo
Super story by wale adenuga
Papa ajasco
When it comes to training and upbringing of vibrant telejournalists, NTA is second to none. They have television college in Jos. Address issues, dont point fingers. Guys like segun odegbami were trained by NTA.

Watch
Sports Parliament
Tuesday live.

The moment we value what we have, is the moment we grow. Nigeria is bad , Nigeria is bad doesn't mean there aren't good guys out there.

Star times collaborated with NTA because they have cultural content with feedbacks touching the nook and corner of the grassroots of Nigeria,
They cover Argungu festival live, Osun Osogbo festival live. Etc.

ADDRESS ISSUES NOT BLACKMAILING,
NTA is incomparable to none. If someone firsts you to reach a place even for one minute, he is still your master.
is this a joke
Re: NTA Always look for a way to disgrace us by thundafire: 12:46pm On May 17, 2020
Haha
Re: NTA Always look for a way to disgrace us by ugolinze123(m): 2:04pm On May 17, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
even low iq thinkers better pass zeeworld girls, thos are the dumbest girls ever livet
grin grin I dey tell you
Re: NTA Always look for a way to disgrace us by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 17, 2020
When a Nigerian govt ministry or parastatal invites people for job interview you think they want to select intelligent, competent people? Don't ever make that mistake.
Re: NTA Always look for a way to disgrace us by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 17, 2020
globalresource:
I remember growing up watching NTA 1980s to year 2000. Now I hate to even open the station. It is utter rubbish and mediocrity of a station
I'd rather be looking at my blank TV screen for hours than tune to NT f**king A for 1 minute.

1 Like

Re: NTA Always look for a way to disgrace us by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 17, 2020
jericco1:
Nigga that did that caption should be flogged thoroughly undecided
He's going to get promoted, if I know govt setting very well.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Jailed For Conning Croydon Council Out Of Thousands / Cultist Vs Nigerian Army 11 Killed At At Spot - PHOTOS / Another Cultist Killed In EKSU Ekiti State University Today (graphic Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.