Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,046 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Killed This Snake Under My Kid Bed. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Killed This Snake Under My Kid Bed. (1439 Views)

We Killed This Snake Some Minutes Ago / Can You Identify This Snake? / The Snake My Electric Fence Wire Killed This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Killed This Snake Under My Kid Bed. by edunwosu(m): 1:36am On May 15, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/5856841/pet-snake

Read about this thread above, lol and behold saw the snake when I am about to drop my kids in their bed last night.....

Because of the robberies going in some parts of Lagos State, I decided for now all of us will be sleeping in the palour so I can keep my eyes on everybody...

Fortunately, following my instinct I decided to check the mattress lol and behold this creature was hidden under the mattress.

Re: Killed This Snake Under My Kid Bed. by Crixxx: 1:39am On May 15, 2020
Wtf..
lala why have you been sending snakes to torment Nairalanders

Let me check under my bed asap

2 Likes

Re: Killed This Snake Under My Kid Bed. by djoe21(m): 1:42am On May 15, 2020
edunwosu:

Read about this thread above, lol and behold saw the snake when I am about to drop my kids in their bed last night.....

Because of the robberies going in some parts of Lagos State, I decided for now all of us will be sleeping in the palour so I can keep my eyes on everybody...

Fortunately, following my instinct I decided to check the mattress lol and behold this creature was hidden under the mattress.

Thank God oo
Re: Killed This Snake Under My Kid Bed. by OneCorner: 1:59am On May 15, 2020
You’re a murderer
Re: Killed This Snake Under My Kid Bed. by Lorazepam(f): 2:20am On May 15, 2020
This Nairaland has made me quite paranoid about snakes especially since the day the post about snake in the toilet bowl hit front page embarassed. Now someone has seen snake under bed, hian

1 Like

Re: Killed This Snake Under My Kid Bed. by DaddyRochie1642: 2:49am On May 15, 2020
You must be Filthy For you to Find Under your Kids Bed Of All Places, ... You never tell us the Truth where you really saw that Snake
Re: Killed This Snake Under My Kid Bed. by KaideeGee(m): 3:17am On May 15, 2020
tongue
Maybe one of your kids decided to rear them... And you just killed the poor child's pet
tongue
Re: Killed This Snake Under My Kid Bed. by Nobody: 3:58am On May 15, 2020
Hmmmm
That's scary...
They usually like NOISE FREE, COOL PLACES
Re: Killed This Snake Under My Kid Bed. by Nobody: 4:01am On May 15, 2020
I so much hate snakes, I fear who no fear them... Thank God your child is safe
Re: Killed This Snake Under My Kid Bed. by taretoofine(m): 6:15am On May 15, 2020
Scary looks lalaciously dangerous
Re: Killed This Snake Under My Kid Bed. by Ephraimryder(m): 7:19am On May 15, 2020
That was a village witch o.
Re: Killed This Snake Under My Kid Bed. by NisforNicky: 7:26am On May 15, 2020
cc
Re: Killed This Snake Under My Kid Bed. by edunwosu(m): 7:56am On May 15, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
You must be Filthy For you to Find Under your Kids Bed Of All Places, ... You never tell us the Truth where you really saw that Snake

Bro....

You can look at the tiles on the floor.....my house is well clean and spacious.

To even add salt to this I personally mop this palour by myself. Even the said mattress was raised up from the place I put it because I removed it from their bed in the room.

So try another point bro.

3 Likes

Re: Killed This Snake Under My Kid Bed. by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:42am On May 15, 2020
What's going on with these snakes sef angry
Re: Killed This Snake Under My Kid Bed. by gwenzence(m): 11:31am On May 15, 2020
May God protect us but how the snake take enter ur house, I learnt snake can walk on tiles
Re: Killed This Snake Under My Kid Bed. by PureGoldh(m): 11:46am On May 15, 2020
Thank God say e no bite person
Re: Killed This Snake Under My Kid Bed. by kayswag100(m): 11:55am On May 15, 2020
Trust me, in certain instances, filthiness has nothing to do with where snakes would slither into. They could just be looking for a cool place to regulate their body temperature.

DaddyRochie1642:

1 Like

Re: Killed This Snake Under My Kid Bed. by Stacyomolola(f): 12:53pm On May 15, 2020
there should be a section specially about snake joor, now i keep seeing snakes in my imagination all cause of nl stories
Re: Killed This Snake Under My Kid Bed. by Nobody: 12:41am On May 16, 2020
There's a huge conspiracy going on in the snake kingdom and Nairaland is promoting the awareness angry
Re: Killed This Snake Under My Kid Bed. by adisabarber(m): 1:24am On May 16, 2020
edunwosu:

Looks like a non venomous house snake
Re: Killed This Snake Under My Kid Bed. by Tominix(m): 12:50pm On May 16, 2020
Innocent snake wan do sleep over. . . Lala lala lalalalalalalala cum see lunch

(1) (Reply)

My 19 Month Old Gsd Bit My Neighbour, I Am Worried / 5 Worst Reasons To Get A Dog / Are We Over Vaccinating Our Dogs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.