Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,437 members, 7,826,692 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Okpanam Killings: Ohanaeze Moves Against Reprisal Attacks On Igbos In North - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okpanam Killings: Ohanaeze Moves Against Reprisal Attacks On Igbos In North (42198 Views)

Wike And Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Held Responsible For Oyigbo Killings - Ohanaeze / Xenophobia: FG Faults Fake Videos In Circulation, Warns Against Reprisal Attacks / Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okpanam Killings: Ohanaeze Moves Against Reprisal Attacks On Igbos In North by chrisxxx(m): 11:33am On May 15, 2020
humilitypays:
One thing that make most so called Niger Delta foolish is the fact that because of crude oil and the deceitful chants they get from their confirmed enemies in the person of Yorubas and the North, they are always quick to say they are not Igbos but whenever crises erupts in the North, Hausa-Fulanis tag them Igbo and kill them along with Igbos.

And Igbos always pay the price of Niger Delta atrocity since 1966. Major Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu a young military officer from this same Okpanam in today Delta State organized a coup and killed many northern leaders, Igbos didn't deny him or say he is Delta Igbo or Niger Delta, Igbos stood by him and got killed in thousands in the northern pogrom because of Nzeogwu's atrocity of 1966 coup which also led to Biafra-Nigeria 3yr bloody civil war, Igbos never deserted Nzeogwu, but some so called Niger Delta people who think they are wise refused to join Igbos to fight the evil they created when the war broke out, instead they aligned with their confirmed hater and enemies from Yoruba to Hausa-Fulanis, it is well.

I don't know we Igbos just love taking bullets for others, honestly I don't know why, it seems to be in our DNA....look at how Igbos have been defending and fighting for Goodluck Jonathan since 2015, even Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala but Yorubas will come online to tell Niger Delta people that Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala is not Igbo but Niger Delta but they are the same people that have been screaming for Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's head to be cut off it not for Igbos standing for her and Goodluck.

My anger is not with Yorubas or Hausa-Fulanis but with Niger Delta people who allow themselves to do received by their true enemies angry
Bros I feel your pain. I am Ikwerre and I vehemently oppose the notion that I am Igbo. My grandmother was an Igbo lady from Umuahia. When she was alive I tried to ask her if Ikwerre was Igbo with her experience and knowledge going by her age. She categorically told me Ikwerre was not Igbo. She said there was no time Ikwerre had accepted to be Igbo. Not before the war or after the war.
There are many ways Igbos can win the heart of these people that speak similar language and form a formidable front. It is far from annexation. That wont work. Before the war and when there was no idea of it even when the apparatchik of governance were fully under Igbo control in the Eastern Nigeria, Ikwerre in 1963 formed the Ogbakor Ikwerre Convention.
First of all, Ikwerre is not Igbo. We have made this clear even before the civil war and that was why some Igbo accused Ikwerre of sabotage during the war. Second, in all efforts by the minorities in the former Eastern region to agitate for their own political, social and economic recognition and liberty in the Eastern region and Nigeria at large, Ikwerre participated fully: hence, the late Chief E. J. A. Oriji and others represented Ikwerre before and during most of the conferences set up to address the fears of the minority ethnic groups in Nigeria. Third, in May 1963, Ikwerre people formed the Ogbakor Ikwerre Convention to state that Ikwerre is a distinct ethnic group from any others in Nigeria. Fourth, in the 1964/65 elections into the Federal House of Representatives, National Council of Nigeria and the Camerouns (NCNC) nominated an Igbo man named Mr. Eluguronu to represent Ikwerre in the House. Ikwerre rejected it and fielded young Nwobidike Nwanodi as an independent candidate and he won. Fifth, Ikwerre's participation in all the movements for the creation of COR and later Rivers States clearly shows Ikwerre's rejection of been Igbo.

3 Likes

Re: Okpanam Killings: Ohanaeze Moves Against Reprisal Attacks On Igbos In North by Zezco(m): 11:34am On May 15, 2020
Don't start what you cannot finish in the first place.
Re: Okpanam Killings: Ohanaeze Moves Against Reprisal Attacks On Igbos In North by BabaRamota1980: 11:37am On May 15, 2020
MetaPhysical:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/05/14/okpanam-killings-ohanaeze-moves-against-reprisal-attacks-on-igbos-in-north/

Okpanam youths are not wrong for burning fulani settlements in reprisal for killing of vigilante chairman and his secretary. I dare say they in addition to destroying the settlement, about six fulanis should have been slaughtered to send strong message that their excesses in South will be opposed with Southern madness. Why is Ohanaeze unsettled and panicking? Will Igbos kill head of vigilante in North? I dont think so. So what emboldens fulani to try such in Igboland? By such idiot1c and stewp1d moves Ohanaeze subordinates Igbo under fulani authority. I condemn Ohanaeze's intervention.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okpanam Killings: Ohanaeze Moves Against Reprisal Attacks On Igbos In North by DarkJeddi(m): 11:37am On May 15, 2020
Simbrixton:
i am disappointed igbos have turned the killing of igbo leaders to a yoruba issue why are you guys making it about yoruba

why are you playing politics with the death of your people

naso una love yooba reach

disgusting
You mean your slave masters?
AFONJA,how is that Emirate at Ilorin coming along? grin

1 Like

Re: Okpanam Killings: Ohanaeze Moves Against Reprisal Attacks On Igbos In North by Simbrixton(m): 11:41am On May 15, 2020
DarkJeddi:
You mean your slave masters?
AFONJA,how is that Emirate at Ilorin coming along? grin
u mean dsame emir with a yoruba wife and yoruba tribal mark dat bears d name kolapo and doesn't speak a word of hausa, he is doing good

3 Likes

Re: Okpanam Killings: Ohanaeze Moves Against Reprisal Attacks On Igbos In North by BabaRamota1980: 11:45am On May 15, 2020
chrisxxx:

Bros I feel your pain. I am Ikwerre and I vehemently oppose the notion that I am Igbo. My grandmother was an Igbo lady from Umuahia. When she was alive I tried to ask her if Ikwerre was Igbo with her experience and knowledge going by her age. She categorically told me Ikwerre was not Igbo. She said there was no time Ikwerre had accepted to be Igbo. Not before the war or after the war.
There are many ways Igbos can win the heart of these people that speak similar language and form a formidable front. It is far from annexation. That wont work. Before the war and when there was no idea of it even when the apparatchik of governance were fully under Igbo control in the Eastern Nigeria, Ikwerre in 1963 formed the Ogbakor Ikwerre Convention.
First of all, Ikwerre is not Igbo. We have made this clear even before the civil war and that was why some Igbo accused Ikwerre of sabotage during the war. Second, in all efforts by the minorities in the former Eastern region to agitate for their own political, social and economic recognition and liberty in the Eastern region and Nigeria at large, Ikwerre participated fully: hence, the late Chief E. J. A. Oriji and others represented Ikwerre before and during most of the conferences set up to address the fears of the minority ethnic groups in Nigeria. Third, in May 1963, Ikwerre people formed the Ogbakor Ikwerre Convention to state that Ikwerre is a distinct ethnic group from any others in Nigeria. Fourth, in the 1964/65 elections into the Federal House of Representatives, National Council of Nigeria and the Camerouns (NCNC) nominated an Igbo man named Mr. Eluguronu to represent Ikwerre in the House. Ikwerre rejected it and fielded young Nwobidike Nwanodi as an independent candidate and he won. Fifth, Ikwerre's participation in all the movements for the creation of COR and later Rivers States clearly shows Ikwerre's rejection of been Igbo.

When Igbo say CHI and Ikwerre say CHI, are the two identifiers of exact same thing? When Igbo say CHUKWU and Ikwere say CHUKWU, are you both saying same thing? If not then you are different and separate cultures and people.

It will do Ikwerre good to find new identities in culture and language that is distinct and does not share reference with meanings and terms in Igbo.

5 Likes

Re: Okpanam Killings: Ohanaeze Moves Against Reprisal Attacks On Igbos In North by Miracle1991: 11:48am On May 15, 2020
If not because of Buhari, the igbos in the north for don hear am. Continue burning and killing the northerers, when the north start I hope you will not cry to UN,US,UK,FIFA,CAF etc
Re: Okpanam Killings: Ohanaeze Moves Against Reprisal Attacks On Igbos In North by DarkJeddi(m): 11:48am On May 15, 2020
chrisxxx:

It's all good and fine that Ikwerre are not Igbo until it becomes beneficial to you to claim so..
Don't get me wrong,I care less whether Ikwerre people are from the moon..
But times without number when it suits you,you play the Igbo card..
Rotimi Amechi comes to mind..
This here is a case in point..
Delta Igbo communities claim that they are not Igbos but when shit hits the fan,who steps out to quench the fire and indeed who bears the brunt of the repercussions,Igbos..

2 Likes

Re: Okpanam Killings: Ohanaeze Moves Against Reprisal Attacks On Igbos In North by DarkJeddi(m): 11:51am On May 15, 2020
Simbrixton:
u mean dsame emir with a yoruba wife and yoruba tribal mark dat bears d name kolapo and doesn't speak a word of hausa, he is doing good
grin
Who cares who he's married to?
Or which name he chooses to bear..
He is Fulani,ain't he?
I've seen many Fulani who don't speak Hausa,so?
The point is..
You should be the last ones to talk about slave masters..
No Igbo town or village is being ruled by Fulani..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okpanam Killings: Ohanaeze Moves Against Reprisal Attacks On Igbos In North by Simbrixton(m): 11:53am On May 15, 2020
DarkJeddi:
grin
He is Fulani,ain't he?
The point is..
who rules igbo in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Okpanam Killings: Ohanaeze Moves Against Reprisal Attacks On Igbos In North by DarkJeddi(m): 11:55am On May 15, 2020
Simbrixton:
who rules igbo in Nigeria?
Who rules Nigeria,you mean? shocked

So,you are double Slaves then.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okpanam Killings: Ohanaeze Moves Against Reprisal Attacks On Igbos In North by Smoke55: 11:55am On May 15, 2020
Please Ohaneze Ndi Igbo Should Stay Clear Of Niger Delta Affair,they Are Not Igbo,you Guys Should Focus On The Well Being Of Ndi Igbo In The East And Stop Interfering On Ss Affairs,they (ss)have Made It Clear That They Are Not Igbos,and We The Igbos Should Respect Their Choice,we Cant Continue Sacrificing Our Lives For Them,this Is Niger Deltans And Northerners Issue And The Igbos Must Stay Clear From It,,,and For The Northerner No Igbo Man In The North Should Pay For A Crime We Didnt Commit,if You Want To Start Your Reprisal Do Us Good And Attack Only The Niger Deltans In Your Region,and To The Niger Deltans Please dont Involve The Igbos In Your Madness.

3 Likes

Re: Okpanam Killings: Ohanaeze Moves Against Reprisal Attacks On Igbos In North by Nobody: 11:57am On May 15, 2020
eldoradoxx:
Major Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu, the man that murdered Alhaji Ahmadu Bello in the 1966 coup was from Okpanam. Okpanam people claim they are not Igbos yet Igbo people got massacred in the civil war for a coup led by Nzeogwu. Today Ohaneze has dabbled into another Okpanam crisis rather than leave them to the fate of impending Fulani massacre.
Fulani cannot massacre okpanam... At all
Re: Okpanam Killings: Ohanaeze Moves Against Reprisal Attacks On Igbos In North by Nobody: 11:58am On May 15, 2020
Smoke55:
Please Ohaneze Ndi Igbo Should Stay Clear Of Niger Delta Affair,they Are Not Igbo,you Guys Should Focus On The Well Being Of Ndi Igbo In The East And Stop Interfering On Ss Affairs,they (ss)have Made It Clear That They Are Not Igbos,and We The Igbos Should Respect Their Choice,we Cant Continue Sacrificing Our Lives For Them,this Is Niger Deltans And Northerners Issue And The Igbos Must Stay Clear From It,,,and For The Northerner No Igbo Man In The North Should Pay For A Crime We Didnt Commit,if You Want To Start Your Reprisal Do Us Good And Attack Only The Niger Deltans In Your Region,and To The Niger Deltans Please dont Involve The Igbos In Your Madness.
just imagine your ignorance
Re: Okpanam Killings: Ohanaeze Moves Against Reprisal Attacks On Igbos In North by Simbrixton(m): 12:02pm On May 15, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Who rules Nigeria,you mean? shocked

So,you are double Slaves then.. grin
fish brain
Re: Okpanam Killings: Ohanaeze Moves Against Reprisal Attacks On Igbos In North by Simbrixton(m): 12:04pm On May 15, 2020
DarkJeddi:
grin
He is Fulani,ain't he?
The point is..
do we matter that much to u

Dat wen fulani kill ur women

Yoruba is the people u dream about

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okpanam Killings: Ohanaeze Moves Against Reprisal Attacks On Igbos In North by Smoke55: 12:07pm On May 15, 2020
Miracle1991:
If not because of Buhari, the igbos in the north for don hear am. Continue burning and killing the northerers, when the north start I hope you will not cry to UN,US,UK,FIFA,CAF etc
stop Your Nonsense...Niger Deltans Attacked Your People Why Threatening Igbos In The North??Please If You Want To Start Your Nonsense Face Niger Deltans And Leave Peaceful Igbos In The North Out Of It.

2 Likes

Re: Okpanam Killings: Ohanaeze Moves Against Reprisal Attacks On Igbos In North by csamii: 12:09pm On May 15, 2020
Miracle1991:

Like your people are not littered in the street of SE.

1 Like

Re: Okpanam Killings: Ohanaeze Moves Against Reprisal Attacks On Igbos In North by Smoke55: 12:09pm On May 15, 2020
legitimatefrank1:
just imagine your ignorance
where Is The Ignorance?
Re: Okpanam Killings: Ohanaeze Moves Against Reprisal Attacks On Igbos In North by Omoslim26: 12:21pm On May 15, 2020
AngryIgboMan:
So suddenly, Anioma people are now Igbos again?

So suddenly, Igbos have grown beyond Onitsha again and into the so called South South?

You see why I tell my Igbo brethren that Ikwerre people are useless to us?

Because most times, they commit crimes in there region and are termed Igbos too.

This was how Nzeogwu started a coup and it was termed an Igbo coup.

A delta man that spent most parts of his life in the North and even answers Kaduna as a name suddenly became a pure Igbo man. Because of his actions, 3 million Igbo souls were wasted.

I will ask again; NDIGBO, IS IT NOT HIGH TIME WE STOP PLAYING BIG BROTHER TO THESE SOUTHERN DEVILISH MINORITIES SO THAT THE ENEMY WITHIN CAN FINISH THEM UP?

1 Like

Re: Okpanam Killings: Ohanaeze Moves Against Reprisal Attacks On Igbos In North by Omoslim26: 12:30pm On May 15, 2020
Dpharisee:

Too much tribal bashing, gets irritating sometimes angry
No real discussion and analysis of events, just tribal rants

that's what this forum have been reduced to

all we get now is useless hungry cursed kids doing ipob afonja Igbo conehead upandan

this forum is fuckkked up already
Re: Okpanam Killings: Ohanaeze Moves Against Reprisal Attacks On Igbos In North by GGSG(f): 12:43pm On May 15, 2020
AngryIgboMan:

So suddenly, Igbos have grown beyond Onitsha again and into the so called South South?

Because most times, they commit crimes in there region and are termed Igbos too.

A delta man that spent most parts of his life in the North and even answers Kaduna as a name suddenly became a pure Igbo man. Because of his actions, 3 million Igbo souls were wasted.

I will ask again; NDIGBO, IS IT NOT HIGH TIME WE STOP PLAYING BIG BROTHER TO THESE SOUTHERN DEVILISH MINORITIES SO THAT THE ENEMY WITHIN CAN FINISH THEM UP?
Re: Okpanam Killings: Ohanaeze Moves Against Reprisal Attacks On Igbos In North by xpool(m): 12:44pm On May 15, 2020
simplycarro:

Why would Nigerians stand up to Fulanis? Are all killer herdsmen?

Can Nigerians also stand against Igbos? Are all igbos criminal kidnappers, armed robbers or baby factory merchants?

Call out and Deal with criminals, leave the tribe out of it

All Fulani herders are criminals, they are kidnapping, raping, robbing and slaughtering every other tribe, with the clam that every land in Nigeria belongs to usmandanfodio

2 Likes

Re: Okpanam Killings: Ohanaeze Moves Against Reprisal Attacks On Igbos In North by GGSG(f): 12:45pm On May 15, 2020
DarkJeddi:
grin
He is Fulani,ain't he?
The point is..
Re: Okpanam Killings: Ohanaeze Moves Against Reprisal Attacks On Igbos In North by simplycarro: 12:48pm On May 15, 2020
xpool:

All Fulani herders are criminals they are kidnapping, raping, robbing and slaughtering every other tribe, with the clam that every land in Nigeria belongs to usmandanfodio

That is not true, it’s like saying all igbo traders are criminals if you come across one that acted fraudulently in the market

1 Like

Re: Okpanam Killings: Ohanaeze Moves Against Reprisal Attacks On Igbos In North by GGSG(f): 12:49pm On May 15, 2020
humilitypays:
One thing that make most so called Niger Delta foolish is the fact that because of crude oil and the deceitful chants they get from their confirmed enemies in the person of Yorubas and the North, they are always quick to say they are not Igbos but whenever crises erupts in the North, Hausa-Fulanis tag them Igbo and kill them along with Igbos.

And Igbos always pay the price of Niger Delta atrocity since 1966. Major Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu a young military officer from this same Okpanam in today Delta State organized a coup and killed many northern leaders, Igbos didn't deny him or say he is Delta Igbo or Niger Delta, Igbos stood by him and got killed in thousands in the northern pogrom because of Nzeogwu's atrocity of 1966 coup which also led to Biafra-Nigeria 3yr bloody civil war, Igbos never deserted Nzeogwu, but some so called Niger Delta people who think they are wise refused to join Igbos to fight the evil they created when the war broke out, instead they aligned with their confirmed hater and enemies from Yoruba to Hausa-Fulanis, it is well.

I don't know we Igbos just love taking bullets for others, honestly I don't know why, it seems to be in our DNA....look at how Igbos have been defending and fighting for Goodluck Jonathan since 2015, even Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala but Yorubas will come online to tell Niger Delta people that Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala is not Igbo but Niger Delta but they are the same people that have been screaming for Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's head to be cut off it not for Igbos standing for her and Goodluck.

My anger is not with Yorubas or Hausa-Fulanis but with Niger Delta people who allow themselves to do received by their true enemies angry
Re: Okpanam Killings: Ohanaeze Moves Against Reprisal Attacks On Igbos In North by GGSG(f): 12:50pm On May 15, 2020
post=89566005:

Igbos are coward and they held Nigeria for three years brutal civil war, afonjas are the real coward during June 12, crises between north and west, even your people are under Fulani cage in Kwara
Re: Okpanam Killings: Ohanaeze Moves Against Reprisal Attacks On Igbos In North by jchioma: 12:56pm On May 15, 2020
AngryIgboMan:

I will ask again; NDIGBO, IS IT NOT HIGH TIME WE STOP PLAYING BIG BROTHER TO [b]THESE SOUTHERN DEVILISH MINORITIES SO THAT THE ENEMY WITHIN CAN FINISH THEM UP?[/b]

You are evil, plain and simple. You talk like a fool devoid of a sense of history.

The ills committed by Igbos all over the world, who are being blamed for it? You think the Islamic fundamentalists care? Next time when there is a pogrom committed against Igbo people and other people of southern Nigerian origin living in northern Nigeria, tell them you are from the South East and not South South. Mumu, you are now blaming Nzeogwu. Had he succeeded, I wonder who would have benefited more.
Re: Okpanam Killings: Ohanaeze Moves Against Reprisal Attacks On Igbos In North by humilitypays(m): 1:00pm On May 15, 2020
chrisxxx:

The problem is, Igbos are not even begging Ikwerres or other Niger Delta tribes to become Igbo or to accept that they are Igbos no.....of course UK comprises of English people, Irish, Wales....an Irish man will never accept that he is English but he will never deny UK or betray UK or English man when push comes to sholve but then when he encounters problem abroad or somewhere he runs back to UK and the English man defends him and pays for his crime, that is the issue.

Tell your people to stop that quick denial of Igbos after they cause trouble which Igbos still bear the brunt.

If an Ikwerre man commits a crime in the North or even abroad, nobody calls him Ikwerre man, nobody care about him being Niger Delta, they will tag him Igbo and start to maltreat every other Igbo person there just because of what an Ikwerre man or Agbor man or Ndokwa man or Ogwashi man or Anioma person did, and Igbos will never deny him that he is not Igbo but will stand by him even in crises, but let an Igbo man encounter a problem anywhere, Ikwerre, Ndoki, Agbor, Anioma, Ogwashi, and other so called Niger Delta people will deny the Igbo man asap!

It hurts. If this continues the new generation of Igbos are learning and are wiser, things will not continue to be like it is....they will have no option but to start denying these Niger Delta people..... Igbos don't defend Niger Delta people because of crude oil, don't be deceived Igbo communities also have crude oil....Igbos have been defending and even joining Southern Cameroonians to fight Northern Cameroonians marginalizing them.

Igbos have been speaking out for Middlebelt people despite they evil they committed against innocent Igbos living in the North in the 1966 northern pogrom.

Igbos even joined Liberians to fight during Charles Taylor era....Igbos joined South Africans to fight during White Apartheid.

My uncle fought for Burmakri.

Niger Delta should wake up, denying Igbos will not make Hausa-Fulanis nor Yorubas love you or treat you kindly and not marginalise and usurper your region

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okpanam Killings: Ohanaeze Moves Against Reprisal Attacks On Igbos In North by slowice(m): 1:12pm On May 15, 2020
AngryIgboMan:

Take it easy bro... I understand your pain, but anioma people are full blooded igbos even though some of them because of politics ve refuse to admit it, they still can't change their ancestry. As for ikwerre people, I reject them, they re not igbos

3 Likes

Re: Okpanam Killings: Ohanaeze Moves Against Reprisal Attacks On Igbos In North by chrisxxx(m): 1:13pm On May 15, 2020
humilitypays:
The problem is, Igbos are not even begging Ikwerres or other Niger Delta tribes to become Igbo or to accept that they are Igbos no.....of course UK comprises of English people, Irish, Wales....an Irish man will never accept that he is English but he will never deny UK or betray UK or English man when push comes to sholve but then when he encounters problem abroad or somewhere he runs back to UK and the English man defends him and pays for his crime, that is the issue.

Tell your people to stop that quick denial of Igbos after they cause trouble which Igbos still bear the brunt.

If an Ikwerre man commits a crime in the North or even abroad, nobody calls him Ikwerre man, nobody care about him being Niger Delta, they will tag him Igbo and start to maltreat every other Igbo person there just because of what an Ikwerre man or Agbor man or Ndokwa man or Ogwashi man or Anioma person did, and Igbos will never deny him that he is not Igbo but will stand by him even in crises, but let an Igbo man encounter a problem anywhere, Ikwerre, Ndoki, Agbor, Anioma, Ogwashi, and other so called Niger Delta people will deny the Igbo man asap!

It hurts. If this continues the new generation of Igbos are learning and are wiser, things will not continue to be like it is....they will have no option but to start denying these Niger Delta people..... Igbos don't defend Niger Delta people because of crude oil, don't be deceived Igbo communities also have crude oil....Igbos have been defending and even joining Southern Cameroonians to fight Northern Cameroonians marginalizing them.

Igbos have been speaking out for Middlebelt people despite they evil they committed against innocent Igbos living in the North in the 1966 northern pogrom.

Igbos even joined Liberians to fight during Charles Taylor era....Igbos joined South Africans to fight during White Apartheid.

My uncle fought for Burmakri.

Niger Delta should wake up, denying Igbos will not make Hausa-Fulanis nor Yorubas love you or treat you kindly and not marginalise and usurper your region
You started well by narrating the relationship between The UK of GB and Northern Ireland. These people have similar culture that outside UK it is hard to tell Welsh from English. That is what is expected of Igbos to do. We are the same people with common origin. However saying Ikwerre is Igbo which you know is not correct is the problem. Igbo and other related tribes can form a union. That is the best way to have a formidable front.
Re: Okpanam Killings: Ohanaeze Moves Against Reprisal Attacks On Igbos In North by Nwaonyishi69: 1:14pm On May 15, 2020
Your council is cursed. Did Igbo's in the north kill anybody to fear any reprisals? Or you expect Igbos to lie low while herder terrorists kill their parents and leaders to appropriate their land by force?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Receives Goodluck Jonathan In Aso Rock (pictures) / Obanikoro Flees To US As Fayose's Court Case Begins / 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.