Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

COVID-19: The True Story Of The 15 Chinese Doctors That Came To Nigeria Exposed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: The True Story Of The 15 Chinese Doctors That Came To Nigeria Exposed (5811 Views)

See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano / Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK / Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID-19: The True Story Of The 15 Chinese Doctors That Came To Nigeria Exposed by Gjrich(m): 7:34am On May 15, 2020
The widespread of coronavirus in Nigeria brought about the visitation of 15 Chinese Medical Team. The 15 Chinese Medical Team arrived Nigeria on April 8, 2020 with the aim of advising the government of Nigeria on how to combat the spread of the COVID-19.

On Thursday, May 14, 2020, while addressing the Presidential Task Force on COVID-19, Dr. Osagie Ehanire, the Minister of Health in Nigeria clearly stated that it is only few of the 15 Chinese Medical Doctors that came to Nigeria that are medical practitioners.

According to him, the Chinese Doctors are visitors of a Chinese Company situated in Nigeria called China Civil Engineering Construction Corporation but not a visitor to Nigeria government. "I think not all of them were doctors and I heard that some of them are technicians, but they are staff of China Civil Engineering Construction Corporation", the minister said.

The minister clarify it that his ministry, that is, Ministry of Health is not the host of the Chinese Medical Team but they are staff on the construction company. So Nigerians should have trouble knowing the Chinese Medical Team whereabout. To him, he does not know or aware of their whereabouts.

The minister concluded by stating that though there was an interaction between the Ministry of Health and the Chinese Doctors to gain experience from them on how they were able to curb the spread of COVID-19 in their country.

1 Share

Re: COVID-19: The True Story Of The 15 Chinese Doctors That Came To Nigeria Exposed by BranddesignerH: 7:35am On May 15, 2020
I wonder why our politicians cannot be true to us for once

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: The True Story Of The 15 Chinese Doctors That Came To Nigeria Exposed by Gjrich(m): 7:39am On May 15, 2020
Gjrich:
The widespread of coronavirus in Nigeria brought about the visitation of 15 Chinese Medical Team. The 15 Chinese Medical Team arrived Nigeria on April 8, 2020 with the aim of advising the government of Nigeria on how to combat the spread of the COVID-19.

On Thursday, May 14, 2020, while addressing the Presidential Task Force on COVID-19, Dr. Osagie Ehanire, the Minister of Health in Nigeria clearly stated that it is only few of the 15 Chinese Medical Doctors that came to Nigeria that are medical practitioners.

According to him, the Chinese Doctors are visitors of a Chinese Company situated in Nigeria called China Civil Engineering Construction Corporation but not a visitor to Nigeria government. "I think not all of them were doctors and I heard that some of them are technicians, but they are staff of China Civil Engineering Construction Corporation", the minister said.

The minister clarify it that his ministry, that is, Ministry of Health is not the host of the Chinese Medical Team but they are staff on the construction company. So Nigerians should have trouble knowing the Chinese Medical Team whereabout. To him, he does not know or aware of their whereabouts.

The minister concluded by stating that though there was an interaction between the Ministry of Health and the Chinese Doctors to gain experience from them on how they were able to curb the spread of COVID-19 in their country.

Nnamdi KANU was right when he said the Chinese came to Nigeria not as Medical Doctors but as Engineers to dismantle the security door of the office of the dead Abba Kyari in Aso Rock

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: The True Story Of The 15 Chinese Doctors That Came To Nigeria Exposed by joejah33: 7:40am On May 15, 2020
you know the truth from the begining so stop fooling yourself thinking you are fooling us
Re: COVID-19: The True Story Of The 15 Chinese Doctors That Came To Nigeria Exposed by Chikelue2000(m): 7:57am On May 15, 2020
Gjrich:

Nnamdi KANU was right when he said the Chinese came to Nigeria not as Medical Doctors but as Engineers to dismantle the security door of the office of the dead Abba Kyari in Aso Rock
leave Nnamdi Kanu out of dis
Re: COVID-19: The True Story Of The 15 Chinese Doctors That Came To Nigeria Exposed by nero2face: 7:59am On May 15, 2020
can u imagine the country we live in...no truth from anybody... shits everywhere

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: The True Story Of The 15 Chinese Doctors That Came To Nigeria Exposed by orisa37: 8:57am On May 15, 2020
SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH THIS GOVERNMENT. 15 MEDICAL SCIENTISTS TURNED TECHNICIANS AND CONSTRUCTION WORKERS, HOW? THEN 17 FOUND IN A BUSH IN OSUN STATE DOING ILLEGAL MINING?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: The True Story Of The 15 Chinese Doctors That Came To Nigeria Exposed by 9icest: 9:12am On May 15, 2020
Or they are Chinese government agent who came to spread the virus. Since they have arrived, things have gotten worse

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: The True Story Of The 15 Chinese Doctors That Came To Nigeria Exposed by gambia(m): 9:15am On May 15, 2020
I'm not surprised.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: The True Story Of The 15 Chinese Doctors That Came To Nigeria Exposed by malcom1X: 9:33am On May 15, 2020
orisa37:
SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH THIS GOVERNMENT. 15 MEDICAL SCIENTISTS TURNED TECHNICIANS AND CONSTRUCTION WORKERS, HOW? THEN 17 FOUND IN A BUSH IN OSUN STATE DOING ILLEGAL MINING?

Bro you dey follow see am too

6 Likes

Re: COVID-19: The True Story Of The 15 Chinese Doctors That Came To Nigeria Exposed by orisa37: 9:51am On May 15, 2020
malcom1X:

Bro you dey follow see am too

BUHARI IS JUST TAKING EVERY STEP TO IMPLEMENT RIFA-RUGA ISLAMISATION FULANISATION AND ANARCHY IN THIS COUNTRY

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: The True Story Of The 15 Chinese Doctors That Came To Nigeria Exposed by onlyhuman: 10:48am On May 15, 2020
orisa37:

Imagine the govt we brought upon ourselves

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: The True Story Of The 15 Chinese Doctors That Came To Nigeria Exposed by bukiah: 12:28pm On May 15, 2020
I can't believe this is coming from someone who went to welcome this people when they arrived. God please do something and wipe out this useless government. Enough of this lying and betrayal. do they want to sell us?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: The True Story Of The 15 Chinese Doctors That Came To Nigeria Exposed by jidamsel43(m): 12:35pm On May 15, 2020
Everything is a scam.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: The True Story Of The 15 Chinese Doctors That Came To Nigeria Exposed by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 15, 2020
Whenever I see his ugly face or hear is irritating voice, I am tempted to smash my television. These political demons are all in it for themselves. How can you not know where these Chinese immigrants are? Many countries are decoupling from China but Nigeria wants to couple with the cause of this global pandemic angry

God save Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: The True Story Of The 15 Chinese Doctors That Came To Nigeria Exposed by overall90: 1:12pm On May 15, 2020
And to know that it was after some Chinese"tourists" visited Italy that things got out of hand over there is scary

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: The True Story Of The 15 Chinese Doctors That Came To Nigeria Exposed by eneyoduke(m): 1:37pm On May 15, 2020
In a country of the blind only the one eye man is the king.......... We are watching

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: The True Story Of The 15 Chinese Doctors That Came To Nigeria Exposed by jom28gy(m): 1:53pm On May 15, 2020
That means the man, does not have proper information about his visitors

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: The True Story Of The 15 Chinese Doctors That Came To Nigeria Exposed by dwilliams: 3:16pm On May 15, 2020
I hope this is not true because the government made quite a big deal about it, I am so angry here, Since wen Do d government start welcoming foreign nationals!

Taking pics.... announcing their arrival etc they even brought in relief aids and you dont know where they are?

I really hope this is not true because it sure smells fishy....
Re: COVID-19: The True Story Of The 15 Chinese Doctors That Came To Nigeria Exposed by Lovelive: 4:39pm On May 15, 2020
Chai Buhari and APC ... !

Gjrich:

Re: COVID-19: The True Story Of The 15 Chinese Doctors That Came To Nigeria Exposed by olamidedivotee(f): 5:17pm On May 15, 2020
So Air peace went to China to bring civil engineers
Issorite

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: The True Story Of The 15 Chinese Doctors That Came To Nigeria Exposed by Tetrahedron: 5:22pm On May 15, 2020
Nigeria is a lost cause and unfortunate case !
Re: COVID-19: The True Story Of The 15 Chinese Doctors That Came To Nigeria Exposed by mytime24(f): 5:41pm On May 15, 2020
They came specifically for one man

#Abba Kyari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: The True Story Of The 15 Chinese Doctors That Came To Nigeria Exposed by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 15, 2020
Nothing exposed here. Just a recycling of old speculations yet to be ascertained.

Just watch a bit more, we'll know the truth.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: The True Story Of The 15 Chinese Doctors That Came To Nigeria Exposed by EmmySparky(m): 8:16pm On May 15, 2020
Naija politicians all got Masters in lying
Re: COVID-19: The True Story Of The 15 Chinese Doctors That Came To Nigeria Exposed by yuswrld20(m): 10:20pm On May 15, 2020
ok
Re: COVID-19: The True Story Of The 15 Chinese Doctors That Came To Nigeria Exposed by SharonLoveth(f): 11:24pm On May 15, 2020
Very Soon You'll Hear Breaking News
Re: COVID-19: The True Story Of The 15 Chinese Doctors That Came To Nigeria Exposed by Jostoman: 11:38pm On May 15, 2020
mytime24:
They came specifically for one man

#Abba Kyari
you are right my brother
Re: COVID-19: The True Story Of The 15 Chinese Doctors That Came To Nigeria Exposed by orisa37: 2:45am On May 16, 2020
onlyhuman:

Imagine the govt we brought upon ourselves

NIGERIA MILITARY POLITICIANS ARE ALL SCOUNDRELS.
Re: COVID-19: The True Story Of The 15 Chinese Doctors That Came To Nigeria Exposed by Ademola47(m): 5:54am On May 16, 2020
ok
Re: COVID-19: The True Story Of The 15 Chinese Doctors That Came To Nigeria Exposed by XXLMANDIGO: 8:05am On May 16, 2020
This government don cast , everyday SAKAMAJE

(1) (2) (Reply)

South South And Biafra / Enugu Governorship Tribunal Judgement Absurd – Labour Party Declares / A Legal Analysis Of Why The APC Nominated Alhaji Yahaya Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.