Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Why Canada Denied Air Peace Right To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians - Onyeama - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why Canada Denied Air Peace Right To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians - Onyeama (46663 Views)

Sudan Crisis: Azman Air Receives FG Approval To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians / Sudan: NAF Hercules C130 Departs To Evacuate stranded Nigerians From Egypt / Xenophobic Attacks : Air Peace Offers To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians In SA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Canada Denied Air Peace Right To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians - Onyeama by axglide(m): 10:39am On May 15, 2020
Uckroot:

Just see talk. They must be brain dead to be worried that people in that hellhole are worried about them.

Are you kidding me? See talk abeg

1 Like

Re: Why Canada Denied Air Peace Right To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians - Onyeama by IronGalaxy: 10:43am On May 15, 2020
TMKsouth:

You're the slow one coz u can't double check your sources of fake news. Send me a credible article of a single Nigerian who was burnt in SA. I'll be waiting and counting the minutes...
I also know of " butchered" and " slaughtered" Nigerians here on NL never saw such in SA

1 Like

Re: Why Canada Denied Air Peace Right To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians - Onyeama by shigoawesu(m): 10:45am On May 15, 2020
Crixxx:
If I was the one there I'll never think Nigeria again

With your visit, business or education visa right?

3 Likes

Re: Why Canada Denied Air Peace Right To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians - Onyeama by James4bright(m): 10:46am On May 15, 2020
TMKsouth:

You're the slow one coz u can't double check your sources of fake news. Send me a credible article of a single Nigerian who was burnt in SA. I'll be waiting and counting the minutes...

We Nigerians know what we saw, we saw videos of Nigerians burnt to death, their stores were robbed, some were beaten to death. Can you deny that?

I repeat South Africans are just savage beings. Don't even compare Canadians civilized actions to South Africans animalistic actions. There is a clear difference.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Canada Denied Air Peace Right To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians - Onyeama by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:46am On May 15, 2020
Kekereekun123:
not everyone is as poor and wretched like you.

This is fatally disturbing. I am going back to sleep
Re: Why Canada Denied Air Peace Right To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians - Onyeama by FlordFlorez(m): 10:48am On May 15, 2020
So many people up there are attacking their selves fiercely, abandoning the topic. Well, i pray canada reconsider their decision to allow our own to evacuate our own.

1 Like

Re: Why Canada Denied Air Peace Right To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians - Onyeama by Miracle1991: 10:51am On May 15, 2020
omoiyamayor:
very insensitive comment,let us be polite with each other, its a way of promoting unity.
we should be polite with someone that hate our country abi? Even Niger are not condemning their country the way Nigerians do to Nigeria. In fact that was the best answer give to that buffoon.
Anybody that will come here to insult our country should be terms as enemy of Nigeria and should be treated as such.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Canada Denied Air Peace Right To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians - Onyeama by BeerParlour: 10:52am On May 15, 2020
Kekereekun123:
not everyone is as poor and wretched like you. You cant even survive as an illegal immigrants in canada. So person with mega bucka in Nigeria that went to visit in canada should not. Come back. How lame

Those people stole Nigeria's wealth
Re: Why Canada Denied Air Peace Right To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians - Onyeama by TMKsouth: 10:52am On May 15, 2020
IronGalaxy:
I also know of " butchered" and " slaughtered" Nigerians here on NL never saw such in SA

I'm still waiting for him to verify his info. He's clearly a willing victim of fake news and dares call me slow.

1 Like

Re: Why Canada Denied Air Peace Right To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians - Onyeama by RTSC: 10:52am On May 15, 2020
TMKsouth:
Lol grin, South Africa was called xenophobic for the same move. But no one complains when Canada does the same. SMH.
It's the height of foolishness to compare progressive people with xenophobic, animalistic South Africans.

Have you seen Canadians burning foreigners for taking their jobs?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Canada Denied Air Peace Right To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians - Onyeama by Miracle1991: 10:53am On May 15, 2020
Crixxx:

you see why you Nairalanders are myopic and dumb?... someone who can barely have 2 square meal without begging is calling one wealthier than he is a wretch because he stated his opinion.. grin

It's too bad you can't comprehend simple sentences. Now go back and read again slowly .
the other person also stated his opinion.
Where your right stops is the begining of someone's right.

4 Likes

Re: Why Canada Denied Air Peace Right To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians - Onyeama by olajizz01(m): 10:55am On May 15, 2020
jawalis:
I’d rather die in Canada
And during this time, hunger will do the job for you.

5 Likes

Re: Why Canada Denied Air Peace Right To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians - Onyeama by PharmaGirl(f): 10:57am On May 15, 2020
What a thread ! cheesy
Re: Why Canada Denied Air Peace Right To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians - Onyeama by Farki: 10:58am On May 15, 2020
omoiyamayor:
Nigerian want better lives and Canada got that standard you know but we need to build our continent as well,if we dont,the West wont,We need Vision to help people see the possibility of better future of Africa.

The solution is simple, pay the young people and professionals a living wage here and they won't want to run away.

A lot of people who want to leave don't do it because they so love the west, some do but most just want to provide for themselves and their families legally.

3 Likes

Re: Why Canada Denied Air Peace Right To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians - Onyeama by chapwiz(m): 10:58am On May 15, 2020
But on a second thought didn't the airline knew they don't have the requirements to undertake the journey to Canada before embarking on it? I still don't get it. At least make still put ourselves in order before international embarrassment.
Re: Why Canada Denied Air Peace Right To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians - Onyeama by TMKsouth: 11:01am On May 15, 2020
RTSC:

It's the height of foolishness to compare progressive people with xenophobic, animalistic South Africans.

Have you seen Canadians burning foreigners for taking their jobs?

I'm talking about Air Peace landing rights.

Anyway, please read more of your own stories in Nigeria to know what animalistic behaviour is. Below is today's news in Nigeria. Not to mention ritual killings and the rest.

1 Like

Re: Why Canada Denied Air Peace Right To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians - Onyeama by judgementyard(m): 11:03am On May 15, 2020
Crixxx:
what are Nigerians there coming back for..

Ftc tho. Let those whining in my mentions keep whining till eternity they haven't crossed their village boundary before..
Just shut de f up

2 Likes

Re: Why Canada Denied Air Peace Right To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians - Onyeama by Miracle1991: 11:03am On May 15, 2020
jawalis:
I’d rather die in Canada
Canada was built by Canadians. What have you contribute to build Nigeria? Always blaming politicians but if government decided to arrest those politicians, you people will start crying. You will start bringing political,ethnical and religious colouration.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Canada Denied Air Peace Right To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians - Onyeama by Nobody: 11:03am On May 15, 2020
Crixxx:

see this ajegunle beggar.. Have you every crossed the borders of your state??.. or you just sit there, eat akpu and rant..
Don't mind that ignoramuse.

But i like akpu and enjoy eating it, and i am not even ajegunle beggar, whatever that means grin

1 Like

Re: Why Canada Denied Air Peace Right To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians - Onyeama by pooozeee(m): 11:03am On May 15, 2020
Canada can not afford Nigerians to leave their country
Re: Why Canada Denied Air Peace Right To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians - Onyeama by Okoroawusa: 11:04am On May 15, 2020
Waist:
Atleast the govt should come in, by negotiations and dialogue. In a diplomat manner.
Did you read the article at all?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Canada Denied Air Peace Right To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians - Onyeama by James4bright(m): 11:04am On May 15, 2020
IronGalaxy:

Now you South Africans are denying your actions? I've seen the hate and aggression you South Africans show Nigerians. Stop trying to hide your negative actions, it was all over the media.

1 Like

Re: Why Canada Denied Air Peace Right To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians - Onyeama by Miracle1991: 11:05am On May 15, 2020
James4bright:

A very wrong approach to portray your opinion. Being nice won't kill you. You don't even seem wealthier than the person you mentioned.
the truth pains
Re: Why Canada Denied Air Peace Right To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians - Onyeama by Nobody: 11:05am On May 15, 2020
This Airpeace guy is really doing good for nigerians.

May God bless his pocket, that's if God exists.
Re: Why Canada Denied Air Peace Right To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians - Onyeama by Nobody: 11:06am On May 15, 2020
It also depends. Do we really have a country or a political geographical expression?

Miracle1991:
we should be polite with someone that hate our country abi? Even Niger are not condemning their country the way Nigerians do to Nigeria. In fact that was the best answer give to that buffoon.
Anybody that will come here to insult our country should be terms as enemy of Nigeria and should be treated as such.
Re: Why Canada Denied Air Peace Right To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians - Onyeama by Miracle1991: 11:07am On May 15, 2020
mvem:
they say Canada denied him. So Canada denied the airline because he is igbo ?
don't mind those primitive beings.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Canada Denied Air Peace Right To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians - Onyeama by chukkysnow: 11:08am On May 15, 2020
Kekereekun123:
by applying the correct way and not forging documents. I have a Canadian residency visa. Are you ok now
arh! bia shataap...u did 4 ursef and nt other nigeria.u r nt selfish o bt u hvnt done anytin 4 anyone.jst 2 b clear.
Re: Why Canada Denied Air Peace Right To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians - Onyeama by Nobody: 11:10am On May 15, 2020
This is usually waived in the face of the current reality for a one time landing rights. Its possible that the Canadian govt. already have made arrangements using a favored carrier. Its all about the benjamins. And the issue is we can also deny whichever airline they choose landing rights here in Nigeria.

chapwiz:
But on a second thought didn't the airline knew they don't have the requirements to undertake the journey to Canada before embarking on it? I still don't get it. At least make still put ourselves in order before international embarrassment.
Re: Why Canada Denied Air Peace Right To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians - Onyeama by Miracle1991: 11:10am On May 15, 2020
chimex001:
Send 2 presidential jets from the fleet to bring them back. If it were to be bubu’s daughter won’t they bring her back?
then tell your father to contest in 2023 so that you will enjoy what Buhari children are enjoying.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Canada Denied Air Peace Right To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians - Onyeama by Excalante(m): 11:16am On May 15, 2020
The rate of insults on nairaland is very alarming this period i wonder what the admins are doing...

1 Like

Re: Why Canada Denied Air Peace Right To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians - Onyeama by Miracle1991: 11:18am On May 15, 2020
georgeiyke009:
It also depends. Do we really have a country or a political geographical expression?

ask NNAMDI Azikiwe.
Re: Why Canada Denied Air Peace Right To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians - Onyeama by codemaniacs: 11:19am On May 15, 2020
zz

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Landlocked Joburg Opens Africa's Largest Made-Made "Mega Beach" (PICS) / Truck Hits Man's Car In Benue, Drags It Along The Road As Occupant Screams / Legitimate Jobs Nigerians Do In Turkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.