Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Why Canada Denied Air Peace Right To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians - Onyeama - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why Canada Denied Air Peace Right To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians - Onyeama (46665 Views)

Sudan Crisis: Azman Air Receives FG Approval To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians / Sudan: NAF Hercules C130 Departs To Evacuate stranded Nigerians From Egypt / Xenophobic Attacks : Air Peace Offers To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians In SA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Canada Denied Air Peace Right To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians - Onyeama by tot(f): 1:09pm On May 15, 2020
Mizwisdom:

Good question, but you should be able to perceive lies from afar

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Canada Denied Air Peace Right To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians - Onyeama by chigoizie7(m): 1:30pm On May 15, 2020
Crixxx:
If I was the one there I'll never think Nigeria again

Not when you are living fine and making loads of money in naija.

1 Like

Re: Why Canada Denied Air Peace Right To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians - Onyeama by jubrilELsudan: 1:41pm On May 15, 2020
NIGERIANS IN NIGERIA WHO HAVEN'T LIVED ABROAD ARE ASKING WHY THESE NIGERIANS IN CANADA ARE COMING BACK TO NIGERIA.

YOU NIGERIANS THINK CANADA IS HEAVEN. YOU BELIEVE ABROAD IS HEAVEN.

IF ABROAD IS HEAVEN LIKE YOU ALL ARE BRAINWASHED TO BELIEVE THEN WHY ARE THERE NATIVE CITIZENS OF THAT COUNTRY WHO ARE HOMELESS AND LIVING ON THE STREETS OR LIVING ON GOVERNMENT AID?

IF CANADA , AMERICA IS HEAVEN THEN WHY DO ITS CITIZENS NEED GOVERNMENT PALLIATIVES JUST TO SURVIVE THIS CORONA PERIOD?

THERE IS NOTHING IN CANADA. ITS A BARREN LAND. THERE ARE NO DEALS OR RUNS TO DO THERE. YOU CAN NEVER BECOME RICH IN CANADA. YOU WILL LIVE COMFORTABLY ON BORROWED MONEY FROM THE BANKS AND CREDIT CARDS BUT YOU WILL NEVER HAVE ANY SUBSTANTIAL AMOUNT OF MONEY IN SAVINGS IN YOUR ACCOUNT THAT YOU WILL CALL YOUR OWN.

YOU WILL LIVE FROM PAY CHECK TO PAY CHECK.

4 Likes

Re: Why Canada Denied Air Peace Right To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians - Onyeama by IronGalaxy: 1:43pm On May 15, 2020
James4bright:

Now you South Africans are denying your actions? I've seen the [b]hate and aggression you South Africans show Nigerians. [/b]Stop trying to hide your negative actions, it was all over the media.
in case you live under a rock, you'll know that most nations simply can't stand Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Why Canada Denied Air Peace Right To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians - Onyeama by paul100(m): 1:51pm On May 15, 2020
Antichristus:

The actions of Nigerian leaders who have shortchanged Nigerians’ future underpin Nigerians’ desperation to want to get out of that sh1th0le and banana republic. Gone are the days when the Nigerian currency was stronger than the US dollars, gone are the days when you completed your degrees in the UK, USA, Canada, and the next day, you hop on the plane with your British, American, Canadian spouse and return to Nigeria with jobs lined up for you. Desperate situations call for desperate actions. As a 19 year old, I was simultaneously offered admission into NDA Kaduna and fully funded degree at UCL in the UK - both purely on merit. I knew no one, had no connections but ‘smashed’ all sorts of aptitude tests GCE, A-Level, TOEFL, SAT, Oxford MAT, etc. However, I saw the way Nigeria was going and realised it was full speed on the highway to self destruction. I opted to travel abroad. Nigeria has since then monumentally declined as a country. The problem is, because some individuals personally feel secured (socially and economically), they think (because they don’t care to look at the total picture) that things are okay and Nigeria is the place to be. It is only when the majority of Nigerians have that sense of social and economic security and can confidently claim that it is the place to be that we can truly say Nigeria has grown, not when public officials’ pockets have ballooned whilst those of the common man is empty. So, do I blame those who seek students’ visa to escape Nigeria? No. Do I blame those travelling to US so children can be born there to claim citizenship? Not at all. Pay your hospital bills if you delivered babies there. Look Americans are in Africa for their self interests. European oil companies, for example, are plundering Africa’s wealth. However, when you get there seek legal and honest means of staying on. In my decades of living abroad, I’ve seen promising young men and women graduated with excellent degrees from world class universities rushing back home to achieve nothing in real terms. Nigeria wastes its talents. Don’t get wasted.

Love your write up.My prayer for Nigeria is let our generation make Nigeria a country where people all over the world will like to visit,a country that don't go around begging for money,a country where people can sleep with peace of mind,a country where crime rates will be reduced drastically,a country with lots of jobs opportunities,a country to leaders of like minds,innovative,informative and ready to do all in their power to make Nigeria great.The biggest church auditorium in the world is from Nigeria,i wish it will be the same for our industries and with all things,Nigerians will love their country with their whole heart,Stay Safe.

2 Likes

Re: Why Canada Denied Air Peace Right To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians - Onyeama by Warmaterial(m): 1:53pm On May 15, 2020
Crixxx:
what are Nigerians there coming back for..

Ftc tho. Let those whining in my mentions keep whining till eternity they haven't crossed their village boundary before..
our politicians their children are the ones coming back, cos no ordinary Nigerian can even think of coming back in a time like dis
Re: Why Canada Denied Air Peace Right To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians - Onyeama by EgunMogaji2: 1:57pm On May 15, 2020
Gentlemen.

One: That Nigeria is difficult for you doesn't mean that it is difficult for others. Some Nigerians, including me, are living our best lives right here in Nigeria. I say this after 33 years in the USA. I could have gone back to the USA on one of the many evacuation flights by our embassy but I didn't. I love Nigeria.

Two: Not everyone is an economic migrant. I have met some people that came on vacation with family to the USA but had to run back to Nigeria leaving family behind to continue holiday because of some new contract opportunity in Abuja. Some men are very uncomfortable leaving Nigeria because of "Awon Abeyin Bebo Je" in the business world (Awon Boys Fe Lo Ba Deal Mi Je).

That you are particularly suffering in Nigeria without direction doesn't mean that others are like you too. In that same USA/Canada/Australia/UK are homeless citizens.

Celebrate your countrymen that believe in Nigeria, like me, and who yearn to come back home.

As always, may our blessings find us wherever we are at.

PS: And for Gods sake, if you desire to leave Nigeria then please do. We have an open border, embassies are giving visa (pre Covid), hundreds of thousands of Nigerias have emigrated. You can too. Stop whining and get on with it. Delta and United used to have 2 wide body jets filled with Nigerians going to the USA nightly. Alitalia, Virgin, Arik (if you're brave), KLm, Air France also fly to Europe nightly, even the Arabs ands East Africans have fully filled airplanes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Canada Denied Air Peace Right To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians - Onyeama by Farki: 2:03pm On May 15, 2020
omoiyamayor:
i disagree with you,young people dont need to be paid for not contributing to the economy,i say give them opportunity and people will not run.

What do you think I'm saying?

Can you underpay skilled workers where they spend most of their wages just to stay alive while expecting them to both remain in Nigeria and contribute to the economy?

If I'm seeing a better deal somewhere else why would I stay within Nigeria?

Why do you think some graduates are busy selling clothes, driving public transport or doing something else completely unrelated to their field of study?

It's the money that people earn that they in turn spend that drives the economy. If nobody has money or money is in the hands of just a few people businesses won't thrive and the economy will stagnate.
Re: Why Canada Denied Air Peace Right To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians - Onyeama by tot(f): 2:04pm On May 15, 2020
EgunMogaji2:
Gentlemen.

One: That Nigeria is difficult for you doesn't mean that it is difficult for others. Some Nigerians, including me, are living our best lives right here in Nigeria. I say this after 33 years in the USA. I could have gone back to the USA on one of the many evacuation flights by our embassy but I didn't. I love Nigeria.

Two: Not everyone is an economic migrant. I have met some people in Nigeria that came on vacation with family to the USA but had to run back to Nigeria leaving family behind to continue holiday because of some new contract opportunity in Abuja. Some men are very uncomfortable leaving Nigeria because of "Awon Abeyin Bebo Je" in business world.

That you are particularly suffering in Nigeria without direction doesn't mean that others are like you too.

Celebrate your countrymen that believe in Nigeria, like me, and who yearn to come back home.

PS: And for Gods sake, if you desire to leave Nigeria then please do. We have an open border, embassies are giving visa (pre Covid), hundreds of thousands of Nigerias have emigrated. You can too. Stop whining and get on with it.

Lmaooo cheesy

Couldn't agree more with your whole comment. Well said

4 Likes

Re: Why Canada Denied Air Peace Right To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians - Onyeama by onoja12: 2:10pm On May 15, 2020
The canadian government is just been stupid.anybody in the airline industry knows that charter flight license can be used since it is not on commercial flight purpose.i highly suspect some tribal moves cooked up because i know we have strong footing when it comes to avaition and canada.the Minister is a sound technocrate.i advice the Minister of forgien affairs to engage him on this issue.

quote author=ProsperChild post=89564098]

Source:
https://tribuneonlineng.com/why-canada-denies-air-peace-right-to-evacuate-stranded-nigerians-onyeama/
[/quote]
Re: Why Canada Denied Air Peace Right To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians - Onyeama by laiperi: 2:16pm On May 15, 2020
If some of you contributed as much as you claimed, which is commendable, why are you rushing out?

Think about this. Nobody wants a man that claims he is from the Zoo. There was a song about the Zoo,

Who born you? Monkey

Who born your father? Monkey

Who born your mother? Monkey

None of the countries you are rushing to are running to what you and them call a Zoo and Shi.tho.le

Except, except, except they are willing to hold their noses and make a killing out of the Zoo and Shi.tho.le as Foreign Partners to launder your Foreign Reserve.

Think with your head not your feet. What has Foreign Investors brought you in 100 years?

You know the owner of Air Peace is still a person of interest in Canada. Get an Airline that is not implicated.
Re: Why Canada Denied Air Peace Right To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians - Onyeama by EgunMogaji2: 2:26pm On May 15, 2020
onoja12:
The canadian government is just been stupid.anybody in the airline industry knows that charter flight license can be used since it is not on commercial flight purpose.i highly suspect some tribal moves cooked up because i know we have strong footing when it comes to avaition and canada.the Minister is a sound technocrate.i advice the Minister of forgien affairs to engage him on this issue.

quote author=ProsperChild post=89564098]

Source:
https://tribuneonlineng.com/why-canada-denies-air-peace-right-to-evacuate-stranded-nigerians-onyeama/

We discussed this previously on an aviation forum. Not saying mine opinion is more valid than yours.

They look at the totality of the flight plan.

Is the airline licensed to operate in Canadian airspace?
Did they file a flight plan that will take them over continental Canada or just one the sea to the airport?
Where is the aircraft coming from?
Who are the crew on board?
Is it a turnaround, no touching the ground flight by the crew?
What are the plans to pay for the fuel and service?
Re: Why Canada Denied Air Peace Right To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians - Onyeama by onoja12: 2:29pm On May 15, 2020
All you have listed is called requirement and those are request by the countries civil avation.all those should have been done before rejecting a request.so that cant be the issue

quote author=EgunMogaji2 post=89577274]

We discussed this previously on an aviation forum. Not saying mine opinion is more valid than yours.

Did they file a flight plan that will take them over continental Canada or just one the sea to the airport?
What are the plans to pay for the fuel and service?[/quote]
Re: Why Canada Denied Air Peace Right To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians - Onyeama by Mizwisdom(f): 2:49pm On May 15, 2020
EgunMogaji2:
Gentlemen.

Two: Not everyone is an economic migrant. I have met some people that came on vacation with family to the USA but had to run back to Nigeria leaving family behind to continue holiday because of some new contract opportunity in Abuja. Some men are very uncomfortable leaving Nigeria because of "Awon Abeyin Bebo Je" in the business world (Awon Boys Fe Lo Ba Deal Mi Je).

That you are particularly suffering in Nigeria without direction doesn't mean that others are like you too. In that same USA/Canada/Australia/UK are homeless citizens.

PS: And for Gods sake, if you desire to leave Nigeria then please do. We have an open border, embassies are giving visa (pre Covid), hundreds of thousands of Nigerias have emigrated. You can too. Stop whining and get on with it. Delta and United used to have 2 wide body jets filled with Nigerians going to the USA nightly. Alitalia, Virgin, Arik (if you're brave), KLm, Air France also fly to Europe nightly, even the Arabs ands East Africans have fully filled airplanes.

Brilliant! I don't know the reason why poor people always feel all Nigerians are poor. Anybody that wants to leave is free, borders will be open spear us the whining grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Canada Denied Air Peace Right To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians - Onyeama by slerry(f): 2:52pm On May 15, 2020
my advice to those my friends and brothers who want to come back to Nigeria is to have a RETHINK.
it's far better to remain in Canada than coming back to Nigeria.
it's far better to die in Canada(not ur portion) than in Nigeria.
if am lying, ask ur colleagues who were evacuated from Dubai to nigeria about what the situation of things in the country.
many of them will be regretting of coming back to Nigeria.
while many of us are looking for a way to leave the country, u that's already out is planning of coming back.
Canada is FAR better than Nigeria in everything u can think of except Corruption.
plz have a rethink before jumping from Grace to grass.
Re: Why Canada Denied Air Peace Right To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians - Onyeama by salford1: 2:58pm On May 15, 2020
Farki:

Can you underpay skilled workers where they spend most of their wages just to stay alive while expecting them to both remain in Nigeria and contribute to the economy?

Why do you think some graduates are busy selling clothes, driving public transport or doing something else completely unrelated to their field of study?

It's the money that people earn that they in turn spend that drives the economy. If nobody has money or money is in the hands of just a few people businesses won't thrive and the economy will stagnate.
This is common abroad too nah. Graduates driving Uber or working at McDonald's making burgers/fries.

4 Likes

Re: Why Canada Denied Air Peace Right To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians - Onyeama by Fhemmmy: 3:17pm On May 15, 2020
Do the Nigerian government expect that Canadian government to allow an airline without license into that nation and airspace to land?
The minister that gave a contract to such airline should be fired and dealt with, this is what happened when you give power and post to people that has no idea how the rule works

1 Like

Re: Why Canada Denied Air Peace Right To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians - Onyeama by EgunMogaji2: 3:27pm On May 15, 2020
onoja12:
All you have listed is called requirement and those are request by the countries civil avation.all those should have been done before rejecting a request.so that cant be the issue

quote author=EgunMogaji2 post=89577274]

What are the plans to pay for the fuel and service?

Right but plans do change.

Is it the same airplane/airline that was submitted to Canada, that was actually used for the flight?
Re: Why Canada Denied Air Peace Right To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians - Onyeama by EgunMogaji2: 3:28pm On May 15, 2020
Fhemmmy:
Do the Nigerian government expect that Canadian government to allow an airline without license into that nation and airspace to land?
The minister that gave a contract to such airline should be fired and dealt with, this is what happened when you give power and post to people that has no idea how the rule works

Right.

Most Nigerians are not used to operating under rule of law.
Re: Why Canada Denied Air Peace Right To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians - Onyeama by EgunMogaji2: 3:29pm On May 15, 2020
salford1:

This is common abroad too nah. Graduates driving Uber or working at McDonald's making burgers/fries.

Don’t mind him.

And who is stopping him from leaving Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Why Canada Denied Air Peace Right To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians - Onyeama by Fhemmmy: 3:33pm On May 15, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

Right.

Most Nigerians are not used to operating under rule of law.

I can't even imagine they allow the news to break out, because they should cover their face in shame to have allowed such . . . The airline too should have known they are not licensed to fly to Canada, but since they know Nigerian government are full of dullards and they know mission accomplished or not because they are close to the wallet of the nation - They will still get paid, they embark on such nonsensical journey.
Kudos to Canadian government.

1 Like

Re: Why Canada Denied Air Peace Right To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians - Onyeama by Beautyaddy: 3:41pm On May 15, 2020
dontro:
Let me guess, they want some Canadian airline to do the job and get the pay?

I don't think there is any Canadian Airline that flies directly to Nigeria.

If the Nigerian government were really ready to evacuate their Citizens from Canada why don't they use the same Airline they use to evacuate the stranded Nigerians they brought back to Nigerian from the US
Re: Why Canada Denied Air Peace Right To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians - Onyeama by omoiyamayor(m): 3:48pm On May 15, 2020
Farki:

i understand what you are trying to derive,but opportunity is the best anybody can get,anybody that flee from Nigeria is going to seek opportunity wherever he wishes to go,and wherever they find themselves most dont work for the government there,they work for the companies to get paid, this companies were not established by the government over there,individuals or group of people owns companies. You dont have to be a graduate to get opportunities in life,just be ready and open your mind and reasoning. Opportunities is all over Nigeria but people ignored them,when the president closed the land border,that was the biggest ever opportunity any Nigerian president could give to the people but instead people are crying, since then nobody have died of rice or tomato paste craving.

2 Likes

Re: Why Canada Denied Air Peace Right To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians - Onyeama by olajizz01(m): 3:53pm On May 15, 2020
jawalis:

Why not face your front.
How many death has Canadian reported attributed to hunger? Use your upstairs well.
Hahaha....,anyway, truth is bitter.
Re: Why Canada Denied Air Peace Right To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians - Onyeama by Farki: 4:00pm On May 15, 2020
salford1:

A lot them do that because they take on massive amounts of debt to go to college so it's better to take any job while they pay off the debt so they don't end up broke upon reaching acceptable employment and the debt doesn't pile up. Here we don't have that same debt culture.

Even those minimum wage jobs pay more than most skilled work in Nigeria considering the exchange rate.
If I worked 1 year for McDonalds in the US while still living with my parents I would make more in 10 years
than I would working for the Nigerian government under the same conditions.
Re: Why Canada Denied Air Peace Right To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians - Onyeama by Farki: 4:22pm On May 15, 2020
omoiyamayor:
i understand what you are trying to derive,but opportunity is the best anybody can get,anybody that flee from Nigeria is going to seek opportunity wherever he wishes to go,and wherever they find themselves most dont work for the government there,they work for the companies to get paid, this companies were not established by the government over there,individuals or group of people owns companies. You dont have to be a graduate to get opportunities in life,just be ready and open your mind and reasoning. Opportunities is all over Nigeria but people ignored them,when the president closed the land border,that was the biggest ever opportunity any Nigerian president could give to the people but instead people are crying, since then nobody have died of rice or tomato paste craving.

That's the thing, we don't see the opportunities because the people have the power to create them aren't interested in our future. They would rather call youths lazy on International news while getting lump sums just for occupying a seat.

I am seriously wondering what opportunities the border closure created.

My home town is near the border and all it did was make their lives miserable, they couldn't purchase fuel or food without being hounded by customs more than usual. It didn't stop smuggling or increase Nigerian rice adoption because the manufacturers were content with selling it for a higher or the same price as imported because of the new monopoly they had and that put a lot of buyers off.

Nigeria will continue to lose skilled workers to foreign countries and stagnate until we understand this.

1 Like

Re: Why Canada Denied Air Peace Right To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians - Onyeama by salford1: 4:36pm On May 15, 2020
Farki:

A lot them do that because they take on massive amounts of debt to go to college so it's better to take any job while they pay off the debt so they don't end up broke upon reaching acceptable employment and the debt doesn't pile up. Here we don't have that same debt culture.

Even those minimum wage jobs pay more than most skilled work in Nigeria considering the exchange rate.
If I worked 1 year for McDonalds in the US while still living with my parents I would make more in 10 years
than I would working for the Nigerian government under the same conditions.
I agree with the massive debt. That could be the difference in getting an education or not overseas.

However, it is wrong to go by exchange rate. I will give a few examples: the education we got for almost free (heavily subsidized) in naija cost an arm and leg abroad. A pharmacist or Engineering degree plus other expenses could cost upwards of $100,000. Same in Nigeria at a federal uni will probably cost less than a million naira.

In addition, they spend in dollars not naira. Depending on location, renting a run down house in an average city could cost upwards of $1000 a month. The same rundown house may cost -N-250,000 a year in Lagos Mainland. You would have zero savings working for McDonald's except if you rise to become a manager.which could take years. Been there, done that.

With that civil service job in naija, there is a good chance the person would have built his own house and live very comfortable unlike the McDonald's worker abroad.

There are some things abroad that money can't buy in naija. Free health care (excluding the US) and maybe security and peace of mind.

2 Likes

Re: Why Canada Denied Air Peace Right To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians - Onyeama by Glifted: 4:37pm On May 15, 2020
Crixxx:
If I was the one there I'll never think Nigeria again

Thank God you are not opportuned

2 Likes

Re: Why Canada Denied Air Peace Right To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians - Onyeama by olumide4christ: 4:37pm On May 15, 2020
Nduzeal:
Boss I don't know you but you have been making sense since I started reading your post in this forum keep it up bro but our people should understand that over 80%
Of we staying abroad are finding it difficult in our host countries due to the crazy life styles some of us are leaving
Please tell them ooo!! For many Nigerians, only seeing is believing... unfortunately, sometimes when you have seen the truth, it becomes difficult to turn back.

1 Like

Re: Why Canada Denied Air Peace Right To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians - Onyeama by salford1: 4:41pm On May 15, 2020
slerry:
my advice to those my friends and brothers who want to come back to Nigeria is to have a RETHINK.
it's far better to remain in Canada than coming back to Nigeria.
it's far better to die in Canada(not ur portion) than in Nigeria.
if am lying, ask ur colleagues who were evacuated from Dubai to nigeria about what the situation of things in the country.
many of them will be regretting of coming back to Nigeria.
while many of us are looking for a way to leave the country, u that's already out is planning of coming back.
Canada is FAR better than Nigeria in everything u can think of except Corruption.
plz have a rethink before jumping from Grace to grass.
What you do not understand is that some people make their living in Nigeria. Once upon a time, the former area I lived in Canada had 2 Nigerian oilfield employees working off the coast of Niger Delta and Angola respectively. They have no job in Canada even though the wives and kids are here. The expenses and all are paid from the wages of the husband's working abroad. Would you expect them to stay put in Canada? Mercy Aigbe was in Canada recently to visit her daughter studying at the university of Manitoba. Where do you think she makes the money to pay her daughter's school fees from? Why is Omoni Oboli spending more time in Naija than Canada?
These are just few examples. There are many people like that currently stuck in Canada that their source of livelihood is in Nigeria. Hope you get it now. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Why Canada Denied Air Peace Right To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians - Onyeama by olumide4christ: 4:53pm On May 15, 2020
tot:

Having done all this - which is commendable by the way, why would you then rather die in Canada?

Please ask him...awon "Abloaders" or "Abroaders"

1 Like

Re: Why Canada Denied Air Peace Right To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians - Onyeama by salford1: 4:56pm On May 15, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

Don’t mind him.

And who is stopping him from leaving Nigeria?
What I see on this thread is just a lot of ignorance, so the need to educate.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Landlocked Joburg Opens Africa's Largest Made-Made "Mega Beach" (PICS) / Truck Hits Man's Car In Benue, Drags It Along The Road As Occupant Screams / Fatal Accident This Morning At Ikeja, Lagos (graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.