Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,450 members, 7,861,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:11 AM

Prince Odi Okojie Prays The World Is Healed From COVID-19 On His Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince Odi Okojie Prays The World Is Healed From COVID-19 On His Birthday (286 Views)

Mercy Johnson Has Not Given Birth To 4th Child - Prince Odi Okojie, Her Husband / Henod Luxury Hotels, Lagos Owned By Prince Odi Okojie, Mercy Johnson's Husband / Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie Birthday, Drags Him Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prince Odi Okojie Prays The World Is Healed From COVID-19 On His Birthday by AmeboBook: 8:06am On May 15, 2020
The world is currently in a battle to overcome the dreaded coronavirus pandemic and yet, 4.44M confirmed cases worldwide have been reported. However, 1.59M have recovered but 302K deaths have been recorded so far even as we file this report. With this in mind, Prince Odi Okojie prayed for God's mercy on us all as he celebrates his birthday. He shared a series of photos and wrote aling with them:

"May God have Mercy on his Children and May he Save and Protect us from this Pandemic. As we continue to Pray, May he Answer our Prayers and heal the World from COVID-19...
This is my wish for today, as I Celebrate God's Greatness, Abundance and Grace over my life and that of my Family.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!"

His wife, Mercy Johnson, who recently welcomed their 4th child in the United States, saw the post and hit the comment section. She wrote:

"Fine Boy, every path leads to you, you are my destination... ��❤️❤️❤️".

Prince Odi affectionately responded;

"@mercyjohnsonokojie I love you BIG BIG.....You are the reason for the celebration My Super Woman!!!"

Use the link for the full coverage.

https://www.amebobook.com/prince-odi-okojie-prays-the-world-is-healed-from-covid-19-as-he-celebrates-his-birthday-mercy-johnson-replies-her-husband/

Source: Amebo Book

Re: Prince Odi Okojie Prays The World Is Healed From COVID-19 On His Birthday by Crixxx: 8:08am On May 15, 2020
Ok
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Prays The World Is Healed From COVID-19 On His Birthday by sLentlover7778(m): 8:41am On May 15, 2020
Amen. We shall overcome covid-19.

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Female Singers, Sister Afia & Freda Rhymz F!ghts At Television Station / "I Was Made To Feel Guilty & Dirty"- Bbnaija Khafi Kareem Shares Rape Experience / Davido Is Doing Fine, There Is No Cause For Alarm - Manager Asika

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.