Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,016 members, 7,828,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Coach Heiko Herrlich To Miss Match After Breaking Quarantine To Buy Toothpaste - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Coach Heiko Herrlich To Miss Match After Breaking Quarantine To Buy Toothpaste (24779 Views)

Iheanacho Voted Leicester’s Man Of The Match After Wonder Goal Vs Crystal Palace / Lionel Messi Injured Again On First Match After Returning From Injury / Asisat Oshoala wins Player of the Match after Falcons Beat Korea Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coach Heiko Herrlich To Miss Match After Breaking Quarantine To Buy Toothpaste by Danny50: 12:54pm On May 15, 2020
E get why
Re: Coach Heiko Herrlich To Miss Match After Breaking Quarantine To Buy Toothpaste by Warmaterial(m): 1:22pm On May 15, 2020
Wolfsburg don kill Augsburg be dat nah... Away over 2
Re: Coach Heiko Herrlich To Miss Match After Breaking Quarantine To Buy Toothpaste by etrange: 3:15pm On May 15, 2020
logon599:
Germany, we've already applauded you guys for your strict guidelines that have helped fast track your recovery, but don't over flog it. This kind of news is just an attempt to further polish your self righteous image and I'm not buying it. If the coach broke protocol, punish him and get on with it, don't put it on every news headline to force it down our throats that you're doing the right thing.

I'm sure the authorities didn't bring the news to Nairaland. If a coach is missing a match, the media will naturally dig out the reasons. You guys in Nigeria are suspicious of everything!
Re: Coach Heiko Herrlich To Miss Match After Breaking Quarantine To Buy Toothpaste by caryord(m): 6:06pm On May 15, 2020
Wetin he go do, wen he is about to die from corodour 2020 with the aid nose mask
Re: Coach Heiko Herrlich To Miss Match After Breaking Quarantine To Buy Toothpaste by Legendguru: 9:30pm On May 15, 2020
REAlly
Re: Coach Heiko Herrlich To Miss Match After Breaking Quarantine To Buy Toothpaste by stagger: 10:35pm On May 15, 2020
PopeFlatino:
Please can u guys help me to pay my mum's landlord cry

She has been sent out under d rain since yesterday for an overdue rent,, anything u give me will be appreciated..God please bless all contributors...

As for my chest issue u all knew about it,,am better now with Apple Cider.. please help my mum

Haa! How did you allow your mum to pass through this?
Re: Coach Heiko Herrlich To Miss Match After Breaking Quarantine To Buy Toothpaste by MrBanner(m): 3:29pm On May 16, 2020
Abdulah01000:
Any1 shld try to help out even if it's to eat pls, Gtb. 01.244613,99 Abuba k,ar Abdul. Rah,man u wil never. Beg to eat in ur entire lifetime amen..

Serial beggar Abdulrahman booking spaces to beg some more

Cc Seun Mynd44 lalasticlala omaj4

Re: Coach Heiko Herrlich To Miss Match After Breaking Quarantine To Buy Toothpaste by PopeFlatino(m): 12:27am On May 17, 2020
I have been battling severe chronic chest pain for two months now..if u check my timeline u will see many posts by me begging money for treatment because my teaching job has stopped since this pandemic..No finance to help her out,,as we are speaking now she has not gotten access to her luggages been locked by d landlord
stagger:

Haa! How did you allow your mum to pass through this?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"BVB Loves Naija" Borussia Dortmund Tweets About Ikpeba, Oliseh And Davido / Goalkeeper David Ospina Discharged From Hospital After Head Collision (Photos) / Pianese Confirm Three Players Tested Positive For Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.