Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

What Stupid Thing Did You Do In The Past That Crack You Up When You Remember? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Stupid Thing Did You Do In The Past That Crack You Up When You Remember? (1615 Views)

What Was That Funny Thing You Did In The Past That No Look Stupid To You Now? / What Hurtful Thing Did Your Parent Ever Done To You That You Will Never Forget / Woman Divorces Husband 3 Minutes After Marriage In Kuwait For Calling Her Stupid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Stupid Thing Did You Do In The Past That Crack You Up When You Remember? by telemployer: 10:17pm On May 15, 2020
During my pree degree , my roommates were discussing about Blue film . And I asked one of my roommates what it was... even though she explained it to me , I still didn't know what it was.
She said one of her brothers have it. And I begged to travel with her to Enugu to see it. And the next day we travelled and I watched..... hahahaha any time I remember it I laughed so hard
Re: What Stupid Thing Did You Do In The Past That Crack You Up When You Remember? by Queenserah26(f): 12:15am On May 17, 2020
:oWoow, 11 years
CastingCrowns:
I crushed on a guy for 11 years.. refusing to wake up and smell the coffee that the love was unrequited.. I took anything he dished because I felt If I was eager to please like a lap dog he would have mercy and look my way, he blatantly told me he delights in mind games and was playing it on me it was pathetic.. when my moment of epiphany came and I looked back at all the nonsense I took and did just to be noticed by him I just laugh.. 'love' smh.
Re: What Stupid Thing Did You Do In The Past That Crack You Up When You Remember? by JONSYN7154: 5:45pm On Jan 27
CastingCrowns:
I crushed on a guy for 11 years.. refusing to wake up and smell the coffee that the love was unrequited.. I took anything he dished because I felt If I was eager to please like a lap dog he would have mercy and look my way, he blatantly told me he delights in mind games and was playing it on me it was pathetic.. when my moment of epiphany came and I looked back at all the nonsense I took and did just to be noticed by him I just laugh.. 'love' smh.
lol
Re: What Stupid Thing Did You Do In The Past That Crack You Up When You Remember? by Mom007(f): 11:48pm On Jan 27
Scrape my eyebrows
Re: What Stupid Thing Did You Do In The Past That Crack You Up When You Remember? by Free2Fly: 5:33am On Jan 30
lanibi:
I received a call from my ex one day about 15 mins to 4pm to send him money via bank deposit that day (he's traveling the following day)... As per mumu wey love turn me into, naso I start to dey panic o. I rushed down to the bank and started begging the gate man to allow me enter. Laz laz dude didn't travel the following day.

Whenever I remember ehn, I just dey laugh at my gullible self grin
##############

I went to sleep at a friend's room so I won't sleep off cos I planned being the first to wish a friend " Happy Birthday". Immediately it was 12am, I pulled the call through only for the celebrant to pick up to tell me, "Please call me back... I want to be the first to wish a birthday mate of mine too"

Mehn I just weak for body.
Chai!

See the kind of childish things people engage in!
Which one is to be the first to wish someone a happy birthday
Nawaoo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Marrying Within The Family / How Important Is Astrology To You When It Comes To Choosing A Life Partner? / Should A Woman Become A Door Mat To Her Inlaws For Peace To Reign?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.