Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,860 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars (66593 Views)

How I Sold My Cars, Lost My 40-Year-Old Son To Sickness — Alapini Osa / Davido: I Haven't Driven Any Of My Cars In Almost A Year / AY: Why I Flaunt My Cars And House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by Matthewdan(m): 4:36pm On May 16, 2020
enternal life my ass... Who that one epp
graciousolo:

Millions and Billions over Jesus anytime any day.
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by Matthewdan(m): 4:47pm On May 16, 2020
MuchAdo:

Hell fire is sure for you... smiley
what a loving god grin
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by MuchAdo: 6:02pm On May 16, 2020
Matthewdan:
what a loving god grin

He is also a God of judgment... cool No apologies... cool
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by realmanarken(m): 9:42pm On May 16, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Do u see me bragging? Or making mouth? No. Why ask a lady such question? Are u a thief or gold digger?
Do you see a poor animal who has nothing brag? Rather na to spread ur AIDS puna around and brag of Olosho
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by SweetCunt97(f): 7:42am On May 17, 2020
realmanarken:
Do you see a poor animal who has nothing brag? Rather na to spread ur AIDS puna around and brag of Olosho
Nawaooo.. See painment untop realistic comment. Bruh go and drink sniper. Low life celeb ass licking gay morafaka
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by adegeye38(m): 11:07am On May 18, 2020
graciousolo:

Jesus don't save nobody.

Don't worry about "God forbidding" anything. Christians get sick and die everyday.

A Christian might die, but he is guaranteed eternal life, Death is not an issue for a Christian, it is just a passage from one life to another, but if yoh die without Christ??

You are lost and doomed foreverr and God will remind you of this conversation so u have no excuse, accepting Christ will Change ur life for Good and also guarantee u eternal life if u obey God.
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by graciousolo(m): 12:36pm On May 18, 2020
adegeye38:

A Christian might die, but he is guaranteed eternal life, Death is not an issue for a Christian, it is just a passage from one life to another, but if yoh die without Christ??

You are lost and doomed foreverr and God will remind you of this conversation so u have no excuse, accepting Christ will Change ur life for Good and also guarantee u eternal life if u obey God.

God(one the 4200 gods) bless you.

But, I am just fine.
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by Nobody: 9:53am On May 20, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

You know how Niggerians like to exaggerate. Maybe he meant 3.5m naira

Lol. Na him sabi. My own is just that make small unguided youth no come dey believe say na for music them go chop that kind money.

With all this noise making there is always the potential danger of painting particular media oriented roles as the main ways to accumulate capital. Which we all know is nonsense.
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by adegeye38(m): 3:19pm On May 20, 2020
graciousolo:

God(one the 4200 gods) bless you.

But, I am just fine.

My brother i want you to see this reality the bible says
2Cor.4.4 - In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Dont let your mind be blinded, eternity is not something to Joke with, God loves you and cares about you and he knows you, he just wants you to know him, its that simple.
Just ask Jesus to come into your life and forgive your sins and telll him to become your Lord and Savior its that simple!!
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by OlawaleAE: 2:38am On Jun 20, 2023
jaxxy:

Ok then he probably is around that range. So he’s worth more that psquare?

many of these 'according to forbes' are actually NOT from Forbes if you cross-check well...also, some are quoted out of context
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by 4KNGOATS(m): 7:00am On Nov 02, 2023
Casper21:
Nigerian singer, Damini Ebunoluwa Ogulu popularly known as Burna Boy, has reacted to reports that he is worth $3.5 million.

The 29-year-old Rivers born Afrobeats singer is worth $3.5 million. He has now taken to Snapchat to react saying that $3.5 million won’t even buy his cars.

According to him, by the time he recorded “All eyes on me” in 2014, he was already dancing around that amount.
Werey Olamugbo na that weed go ki you eventually kwantinuu

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Fans Blast Basketmouth After He Uploaded This On Facebook (pics) / Basketmouth Goes Shirtless, Comes For Peter Okoye, Flavour & Iyanya / The Last Video Mompha Posted Before His Arrest (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.