Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,796 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars (66590 Views)

How I Sold My Cars, Lost My 40-Year-Old Son To Sickness — Alapini Osa / Davido: I Haven't Driven Any Of My Cars In Almost A Year / AY: Why I Flaunt My Cars And House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 15, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

That is what they think you are worth after deducting all your liabilities/debts from your assets
Actually that's what they THINK his 'brand' and bankability is worth. That's what they think that if he were a footballer for example, what another club would pay to his former club to buy him.

In terms of real cash and assets that can be liquidated, Burna Boy isn't anywhere close to $3.5m as a musician........ Unless of course he has learnt and is doing many things from the heavy wire lords he rolls with. In that case, let him come out of the closet so that we can compare him with the likes of ClassicB, Jago etc. etc. And their seniors. Those ones don see way way way more than 3.5.

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by tonididdy(m): 6:35pm On May 15, 2020
burna is becoming unecessarily loud
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by Mykel51(m): 6:39pm On May 15, 2020
Hedonini:

Actually that's what they THINK his 'brand' and bankability is worth. That's what they think that if he were a footballer for example, what another club would pay to his former club to buy him.

In terms of real cash and assets that can be liquidated, Burna Boy isn't anywhere close to $3.5m as a musician........ Unless of course he has learnt and is doing many things from the heavy wire lords he rolls with. In that case, let him come out of the closet so that we can compare him with the likes of ClassicB, Jago etc. etc. And their seniors. Those ones don see way way way more than 3.5.

Wow...i no sabi sey Jago gallant reach all those levels....
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 15, 2020
Mykel51:

Wow...i no sabi sey Jago gallant reach all those levels....

I been dey judge am by his typical riff-raff Agege/Iyana Ipaja looks, until my eye see something.
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by Mykel51(m): 6:47pm On May 15, 2020
Hedonini:

I been dey judge am by his typical riff-raff Agege/Iyana Ipaja looks, until my eye see something.

Wow...na wetin me sef dey use reason am too be that o...
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by BimberBuzz: 6:49pm On May 15, 2020
You are welcome to join us for discussion: chat.bimberbuzz.com

Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by Michealky: 6:56pm On May 15, 2020
Oluwaburna the legend
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by graciousolo(m): 6:59pm On May 15, 2020
BrainArk:

nah your type dey cut pesin head do money, last last you will still die wretched.

Na... Being irreligious does no make me amoral.

I'm sure you'd take money over Mohammed too.
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by graciousolo(m): 7:00pm On May 15, 2020
Jakama90:

My child why? Lord please have mercy.

Which Lord? The Christian or Muslim one? Or the 4200 other Lords?
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by graciousolo(m): 7:03pm On May 15, 2020
[quote author=Kingpele post=89579869][/quote]

Lols... Christians.

Won't you take money over worshipping a person you don't know?
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by graciousolo(m): 7:03pm On May 15, 2020
[quote author=terrezo2002 post=89577625][/quote]

The world... Created by your god.
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by ZooOga: 7:04pm On May 15, 2020
unknown author:

Habits of happy people:

1 don't show off
2 talk less
3 learn daily
4 help less fortunate
5 laugh more
6 ignore nonsense
7 no entitlement
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by graciousolo(m): 7:04pm On May 15, 2020
EmperorGodswill:

billions witout hvin Jesus christ as Lord nd personal saviour is wasted years.
Interna life matas most dan any tin u can tink of.

I prefer "wasted years" with billions. I don't need Jesus.

I am sure you'd understand if I was with Mohammed sha.
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by graciousolo(m): 7:05pm On May 15, 2020
ZaOzaRoom:

You must be a head nodder.

Neither.

All of you like to enjoy intellectual dishonesty and denial. I don't.
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by graciousolo(m): 7:10pm On May 15, 2020
Righteousness89:

What a waste of Destiny!

Am pained for you bro!

I Pray For you with All of my Heart that your Understanding of Life be opened in JESUS NAME..

Lol... Destiny is not a thing because if you can change destiny then it wasn't meant to be anyways.

You've been praying for the sick and the poor in Nigeria. I am sure you've been praying about the Covid-19 even though y'all have been chased indoors like every other person...but, you are still praying.

Finally, It is "I'm or I am."
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by graciousolo(m): 7:11pm On May 15, 2020
Semaj77:

Even over God

None of them is worth a kobo
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by graciousolo(m): 7:11pm On May 15, 2020
Onebyonedead:

Me sef oo oo who Jesus help

Pastors.
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by femmy2010(m): 7:49pm On May 15, 2020
Hope we won't hear a different tale when personal income tax collectors come calling for Due Taxes.
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by lookingfly: 7:56pm On May 15, 2020
illicit:
Audio
you get Sense!

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by adegeye38(m): 8:07pm On May 15, 2020
graciousolo:

Millions and Billions over Jesus anytime any day.
Lol, wait till you are (God forbid) sick or you die, den you knw how useless your bilions are, billions dat could not save abba kyari from dying, pls don't be foolish, give your life to Jesus Christ, it doesn't stop u from having billions, but it guarantees you wat billions cannot buy
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by Owerri1stSon: 8:09pm On May 15, 2020
niyiforeal:
burna boy was a fugitive in the USA before if you know you know

meanwhile https://www.nairaland.com/5640707/football-manager-2020-football-manager

Keep misusing the sentence 'If you know you know.'
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by Xclusiveme: 8:13pm On May 15, 2020
I'm a huge follower of burna
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by Adex2442: 8:20pm On May 15, 2020
Nbote:
Ogbeni shut up jare... How much una get...

Nor mind all these people jare.. They will just be boasting as if they are wealthier than Bill gates and Jeff bezos added together. Rubbish
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by Adex2442: 8:22pm On May 15, 2020
graciousolo:

Millions and Billions over Jesus anytime any day.

U are a fuulish man. After having the billions wat will happen wen u die

Learn from king Solomon.

Don't think money is everything. Wen u finally gets the billions u are dying for, u will realize it has no value.
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by Offpoint: 8:28pm On May 15, 2020
tobby20:
Offpoint
Yes sir. How may I help you?
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by Legendguru: 8:38pm On May 15, 2020
Fake flexing
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by Adex2442: 8:46pm On May 15, 2020
olaolulazio:
Seun wey get money pass you no dey show himself.

Seun really get money??
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by graciousolo(m): 9:15pm On May 15, 2020
Adex2442:

U are a fuulish man. After having the billions wat will happen wen u die

Learn from king Solomon.

Don't think money is everything. Wen u finally gets the billions u are dying for, u will realize it has no value.

Lol.

Nobody has come back from the dead alive. Mine won't be different... I'd be gone.

I am planning to donate all my "donate-able" organs to the living or to science.

You, what heaven will you be going to when you die?
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by graciousolo(m): 9:19pm On May 15, 2020
adegeye38:

Lol, wait till you are (God forbid) sick or you die, den you knw how useless your bilions are, billions dat could not save abba kyari from dying, pls don't be foolish, give your life to Jesus Christ, it doesn't stop u from having billions, but it guarantees you wat billions cannot buy

Jesus don't save nobody.

Don't worry about "God forbidding" anything. Christians get sick and die everyday.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by Xclusiveme: 9:59pm On May 15, 2020
Burnaboy is full of himself
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by Adex2442: 10:05pm On May 15, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Abeg fvck off. We talking of Jeff bezos this one wanna chook mouth?

Earn 180k dolls per day for 2000 years, your money still no go reach Jeff bezos own.

That yr profile picture is bad. U are so damn wicked
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:22pm On May 15, 2020
LordShiva97:

You're morphing into an insufferable nuisance on this forum angry

grin grin grin grin
Bros

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Fans Blast Basketmouth After He Uploaded This On Facebook (pics) / Basketmouth Goes Shirtless, Comes For Peter Okoye, Flavour & Iyanya / The Last Video Mompha Posted Before His Arrest (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.