Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Meet The Yoruba Actress Ngozi Nwosu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Yoruba Actress Ngozi Nwosu (5787 Views)

Ngozi Nwosu Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) / Whitemoney Pictured With Ngozi Nwosu / Ngozi Nwosu Celebrates 55th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Yoruba Actress Ngozi Nwosu by Conductor261: 11:03am On May 15, 2020

1 Like

Re: Meet The Yoruba Actress Ngozi Nwosu by Conductor261: 11:04am On May 15, 2020
Re: Meet The Yoruba Actress Ngozi Nwosu by Crixxx: 11:06am On May 15, 2020
Ngozi Nwosu our daughter..

Yoruba amaka abeg..
we too much

1 Like

Re: Meet The Yoruba Actress Ngozi Nwosu by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 11:09am On May 15, 2020
That started as Igbo actress in 90s my parents still watch her old Igbo movie till date,she can do both Igbo and Yoruba movie because she can speak Yoruba more than some Yoruba here on nairaland grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Yoruba Actress Ngozi Nwosu by Noerection: 11:11am On May 15, 2020
They see Yoruba and Hausa land as their green pasture
Majority of them can not succeed in their gully erosion region

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Yoruba Actress Ngozi Nwosu by Crixxx: 11:18am On May 15, 2020
Noerection:

she's our yoruba daughter wonder why Igbos are claiming her..
They're busy claiming an omoluwabi.. useless people

5 Likes

Re: Meet The Yoruba Actress Ngozi Nwosu by Conductor261: 11:22am On May 15, 2020
Crixxx:

Fact
Re: Meet The Yoruba Actress Ngozi Nwosu by agulion: 11:23am On May 15, 2020
Noerection:
why are you this bitter, stop taking Almo bitters, what about mama Fatimat that sales Akamu( pap) in front of my mum's shop in owerri she is successful too

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Yoruba Actress Ngozi Nwosu by extol1(m): 11:36am On May 15, 2020
Noerection:
you need to desist from what you are smoking. must you talk

5 Likes

Re: Meet The Yoruba Actress Ngozi Nwosu by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 15, 2020
The mods are blind, sorry Yoruba. So those tribalistic comments against igbo’s are okay. Nairaland will never amount to much because of the tribalism and mediocrity that goes here. You people banned me for replying insults to my people, yet nothing happens when your people say worse. Encourage them, you yourself can see the quality of traffic you attract. Children, jobless men and women, trbalists and sexists. The few reasonable people are getting fewer. Very soon you will look for sensible people to comment you people won’t see.

5 Likes

Re: Meet The Yoruba Actress Ngozi Nwosu by Conductor261: 12:09pm On May 15, 2020
chiddyok:
The mods are blind, sorry Yoruba. So those tribalistic comments against igbo’s are okay. Nairaland will never amount to much because of the tribalism and mediocrity that goes here. You people banned me for replying insults to my people, yet nothing happens when your people say worse. Encourage them, you yourself can see the quality of traffic you attract. Children, jobless men and women, trbalists and sexists. The few reasonable people are getting fewer. Very soon you will look for sensible people to comment you people won’t see.

You're getting worked up for nothing dearie

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Yoruba Actress Ngozi Nwosu by Jeraymi(m): 1:04pm On May 15, 2020
I'm not here to claim her, I just want to lift the heavy stone in your head.

You call her Yoruba daughter and called the igbos an idiot for claiming her. Now let me tell you what your brain is too small to know.

1. Her name is Ngozi Nwosu, it is not Olajumoke Afolabi.
2. She's an igbo by birth and registration.
3. She speaks Yoruba doesn't make her a Yoruba. You should be ashamed that no Yoruba person acts igbo movies because they can't speak igbo
4. She didn't say she's a Yoruba.
5. You're all blind and dumb so Bleep off.

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Yoruba Actress Ngozi Nwosu by 9japride(m): 3:08pm On May 15, 2020
chiddyok:
[color=#006600][/color]

Don't mind them, when ever those bigots try to make you insult them snub them. They are just envy and full of hatred. At times I wonder if the people we meet along the road are actually normal. Because one can't tell me if those constituting nuisance here are actually normal in real life. It get me scared that some humans can just be full of evil and wickedness.

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Yoruba Actress Ngozi Nwosu by Conductor261: 3:20pm On May 15, 2020
Jeraymi:
I'm not here to claim her, I just want to lift the heavy stone in your head.

You call her Yoruba daughter and called the igbos an idiot for claiming her. Now let me tell you what your brain is too small to know.

1. Her name is Ngozi Nwosu, it is not Olajumoke Afolabi.
2. She's an igbo by birth and registration.
3. She speaks Yoruba doesn't make her a Yoruba. You should be ashamed that no Yoruba person acts igbo movies because they can't speak igbo
4. She didn't say she's a Yoruba.
5. You're all blind and dumb so Bleep off.

She's full blooded Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Yoruba Actress Ngozi Nwosu by Tmb78(m): 6:15pm On May 15, 2020
Conductor261:

Fact
If you take that tribalist you quoted seriously, na you sabi.He is an Igbo lowlife posing as Yoruba to cause the usual Igbo/Yoruba war.some pple are just miserable and full of hate.see for yourself below:

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Yoruba Actress Ngozi Nwosu by Remaboy(m): 7:15pm On May 15, 2020
Tmb78:
If you take that tribalist you quoted seriously, na you sabi.He is an Igbo lowlife posing as Yoruba to cause the usual Igbo/Yoruba war.some pple are just miserable and full of hate.see for yourself below:
abeg which browser be that?
Re: Meet The Yoruba Actress Ngozi Nwosu by Tmb78(m): 7:17pm On May 15, 2020
Remaboy:
abeg which browser be that?
UC Browser.Why did you ask?
Re: Meet The Yoruba Actress Ngozi Nwosu by Remaboy(m): 7:19pm On May 15, 2020
chiddyok:
All these one na yarns. Both tribes here are tribalistic. You dey do as if na only yoruba pipo.
You no go ever see the Igbos here screaming Afonja, brown roof ewedu and conehead.
Gedifok outta here with your moaning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Yoruba Actress Ngozi Nwosu by Remaboy(m): 7:20pm On May 15, 2020
Tmb78:
UC Browser.Why did you ask?
I didn't remember it. It has changed the design, I like the new one. I just wanted to know.
Re: Meet The Yoruba Actress Ngozi Nwosu by Tmb78(m): 7:22pm On May 15, 2020
Remaboy:
I didn't remember it. It has changed the design, I like the new one. I just wanted to know.
oh! Yeah
It's the updated version.
Stay safe!
Re: Meet The Yoruba Actress Ngozi Nwosu by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 15, 2020
Remaboy:
All these one na yarns. Both tribes here are tribalistic. You dey do as if na only yoruba pipo.
You no go ever see the Igbos here screaming Afonja, brown roof ewedu and conehead.
Gedifok outta here with your moaning.
Sure. Reduce yourself to the very thing you hate. Leave the rest of us to moan. Ps, I’m half Yoruba so I get double the insults. Triple if you add the fact that born and raised in the north my first language is Hausa.
Re: Meet The Yoruba Actress Ngozi Nwosu by Remaboy(m): 7:51pm On May 15, 2020
chiddyok:

Sure. Reduce yourself to the very thing you hate. Leave the rest of us to moan. Ps, I’m half Yoruba so I get double the insults. Triple if you add the fact that born and raised in the north my first language is Hausa.
You ended up as the one spitting hate. You said it as if your brothers are innocent of tribalism here.
Generalize it! The mods banning you should be your personal problem, not as if they are advocating yoruba over Igbo.
You now see that you are the one with hate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Yoruba Actress Ngozi Nwosu by Peace081: 8:04pm On May 15, 2020
Yoruba Amaka

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Yoruba Actress Ngozi Nwosu by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 15, 2020
Remaboy:
You ended up as the one spitting hate. You said it as if your brothers are innocent of tribalism here.
Generalize it! The mods banning you should be your personal problem, not as if they are advocating yoruba over Igbo.
You now see that you are the one with hate.
Do you make sense to yourself at all? If you do there’s nothing more to say.
Re: Meet The Yoruba Actress Ngozi Nwosu by Remaboy(m): 9:14pm On May 15, 2020
chiddyok:

Do you make sense to yourself at all? If you do there’s nothing more to say.
You people banned me for replying insults to my people, yet nothing happens when your people say worse. Encourage them
What is "my people"? How are mods supporting the yorubas. Don't Igbos bash too. Afonja, brown roof, ewedu skull is not bashing, abi.
You paint them as angels only fighting to save face, when the two tribes are both barbaric in the act.

Keep dwelling in delusions. Don't ponder over it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Yoruba Actress Ngozi Nwosu by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 15, 2020
Remaboy:

What is "my people"? How are mods supporting the yorubas. Don't Igbos bash too. Afonja, brown roof, ewedu skull is not bashing, abi.
You paint them as angels only fighting to save face, when the two tribes are both barbaric in the act.

Keep dwelling in delusions. Don't ponder over it.
The mods don’t ban Yoruba’s as much as they ban Igbo’s. Please don’t argue. I’m sure you are Yoruba. Just rest. Trust me I’ve been on nl for a while. Anyway I don’t care. Eventually if the owne doesn’t take tribalism seriously it’s not going to end well. And I’m neutral don’t worry. Some of us come from more than one tribe and dare not be bigots.
Re: Meet The Yoruba Actress Ngozi Nwosu by Remaboy(m): 9:42pm On May 15, 2020
chiddyok:

The mods don’t ban Yoruba’s as much as they ban Igbo’s. Please don’t argue. I’m sure you are Yoruba. Just rest. Trust me I’ve been on nl for a while.
Wrong. I am not yoruba. I have been on this forum since 2012. I know what I'm saying. Most tribalist yorubas direct their insults to Ipob members, but some tribalist Igbos here are very foul-mouthed, sometimes jumping on unrelated topics to scream Brown roof.

There was an FP thread about criminals caught in Imo, the mods cleared all the insults there like 'developers', Igbo Amaka, yeasterners. But a similar thread made FP about Ogun State or so, I even saw the words "stupid brown roof skull afonja Muslims". That comment is still there, as at when I last opened the thread. If I find the thread again, I'll link you.

I know the mods are biased at times but both tribes are hard at tribalism here. No exception!
Anyway I don’t care. Eventually if the owne doesn’t take tribalism seriously it’s not going to end well. And I’m neutral don’t worry. Some of us come from more than one tribe and dare not be bigots.
If you say so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Yoruba Actress Ngozi Nwosu by BULLIONVAN4(m): 11:05pm On May 15, 2020
Crixxx:

Yoruba amaka abeg..
we too much
Crixxx:

Crixxx:

Yoruba amaka abeg..
we too much
Conductor261:

She's full blooded Yoruba.
Crixxx:

Yoruba amaka abeg..
we too much
because she's not involved in crime.
Should the thread reads "A Nigerian by name NGOZI NWOSU arrested in India for child trafficking, she's also a Yoruba actress " you will reject her instantly (because that's what you guys are good at) despite living most of her life time in your region and participating in most of your local movies. But now, see as every Tom, Dick and Harry is claiming her despite being a full blooded Igbo, with Igbo parents and Igbo names.
Re: Meet The Yoruba Actress Ngozi Nwosu by FisifunKododada: 12:06am On May 16, 2020
An IGBO created a thread to cause another NL quarrel with Yorubas. When lion dey sleep you wan go wake am.

If we start now, the Igbos will start crying to the mods.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Yoruba Actress Ngozi Nwosu by FisifunKododada: 12:08am On May 16, 2020
chiddyok:

Can't you see that the idiot OP is an Igbo? Direct your tears to him.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Yoruba Actress Ngozi Nwosu by FisifunKododada: 12:11am On May 16, 2020
chiddyok:

The mods don’t ban Yoruba’s as much as they ban Igbo’s. Please don’t argue. I’m sure you are Yoruba. Just rest. Trust me I’ve been on nl for a while. Anyway I don’t care. Eventually if the owne doesn’t take tribalism seriously it’s not going to end well. And I’m neutral don’t worry. Some of us come from more than one tribe and dare not be bigots.

Rubbish. No evidence to support your wild claims. I just finished an almost one-year ban less than a week ago. For absolutely nothing!
Re: Meet The Yoruba Actress Ngozi Nwosu by 9japride(m): 4:55am On May 16, 2020
The heading is clear. Meet the Yoruba actress . If one can speak a certain language then that person can act in any movie that uses that language. No cause for arguments here. Lazy youths.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adaora Akubilo: US Based Nigerian Model. Rate Her: / Tania Omotayo: Wizkid's Girlfriend Shows Off Swag In New Photos / Another Young Queen Leaves Ageing Alaafin Of Oyo…see What She’s Doing In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.