Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Meet The Yoruba Actress Ngozi Nwosu - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Yoruba Actress Ngozi Nwosu (5791 Views)

Ngozi Nwosu Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) / Whitemoney Pictured With Ngozi Nwosu / Ngozi Nwosu Celebrates 55th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Yoruba Actress Ngozi Nwosu by Tmb78(m): 7:31am On May 16, 2020
BULLIONVAN4:
because she's not involved in crime.
Should the thread reads "A Nigerian by name NGOZI NWOSU arrested in India for child trafficking, she's also a Yoruba actress " you will reject her instantly (because that's what you guys are good at) despite living most of her life time in your region and participating in most of your local movies. But now, see as every Tom, Dick and Harry is claiming her despite being a full blooded Igbo, with Igbo parents and Igbo names.
So you don't know the people you quoted are your brothers?
It beats me how you didn't know considering the fact that they are known delusional Igbo tribalists here.

Having said that,there are many igbos doing well in Yoruba movie sector who are well appreciated by their colleagues
BUT NO YORUBA EVER CLAIMED THEM AS SONS AND DAUGHTERS OF THE SOIL.
People like Emeka Ike,Kelvin ikeduba,Regina Chukwu,Tony Umeh,Tina Mba,Ernest Azuzu, Ada Ameh, to mention but a few, even Kate Henshaw from south south, have all acted in the sector just like Ngosi Nwosu and I have never seen where they were celebrated as Yoruba,if you have,post the link.
This thread has your people's handwriting written boldly all over it to cause the usual war.

So your saying every Tom,Dick and Harry claiming her despite being igbo up and down is not only unfounded but laughable grin grin
Shalom!
Re: Meet The Yoruba Actress Ngozi Nwosu by BULLIONVAN4(m): 9:19am On May 16, 2020
Tmb78:
So you don't know the people you quoted are your brothers?
It beats me how you didn't know considering the fact that they are known delusional Igbo tribalists here.

Having said that,there are many igbos doing well in Yoruba movie sector who are well appreciated by their colleagues
BUT NO YORUBA EVER CLAIMED THEM AS SONS AND DAUGHTERS OF THE SOIL.
People like Emeka Ike,Kelvin ikeduba,Regina Chukwu,Tony Umeh,Tina Mba,Ernest Azuzu, Ada Ameh, to mention but a few, even Kate Henshaw from south south, have all acted in the sector just like Ngosi Nwosu and I have never seen where they were celebrated as Yoruba,if you have,post the link.
This thread has your people's handwriting written boldly all over it to cause the usual war.

So your saying every Tom,Dick and Harry claiming her despite being igbo up and down is not only unfounded but laughable grin grin
Shalom!
Ok,

peace.
Re: Meet The Yoruba Actress Ngozi Nwosu by Jeraymi(m): 2:49pm On May 16, 2020
Conductor261:

She's full blooded Yoruba.

Then why is her name Ngozi Nwosu?
Re: Meet The Yoruba Actress Ngozi Nwosu by Conductor261: 4:06pm On May 16, 2020
Jeraymi:

Then why is her name Ngozi Nwosu?

Do your research
Re: Meet The Yoruba Actress Ngozi Nwosu by StubbornGENIUS: 5:40pm On May 22, 2020
chiddyok:

The mods don’t ban Yoruba’s as much as they ban Igbo’s. Please don’t argue. I’m sure you are Yoruba. Just rest. Trust me I’ve been on nl for a while. Anyway I come from more than one tribe and dare not be bigot.
True talk about the ban...so you have relatives from other tribes

1 Like

Re: Meet The Yoruba Actress Ngozi Nwosu by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 23, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
True talk about the ban...so you have relatives from other tribes
Yeah. Half Yoruba, born and raised in the north: tribes are overrated, we are all not good people

1 Like

Re: Meet The Yoruba Actress Ngozi Nwosu by Conductor261: 12:44pm On May 23, 2020
chiddyok:

Yeah. Half Yoruba, born and raised in the north: tribes are overrated, we are all not good people
Nobody is good

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adaora Akubilo: US Based Nigerian Model. Rate Her: / Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Welcome Daughter / All In The Name Of Fashion!! This Celebrity Disgraced Herself In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.